Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Graveyards
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RodOdom
Senior Scribe

USA
509 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2006 :  21:23:23  Show Profile  Visit RodOdom's Homepage Send RodOdom a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Anyone have any interesting adventures set in graveyards?

Julian Grimm
Seeker

86 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2006 :  01:08:34  Show Profile Send Julian Grimm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We have had a few one involving an elf necromancer that was attempting to use some servants to kidnap local village children and we have another getting ready to come up in a cemetary near Myth Drannor. *Listens to the collective sounds of my players calling in sick that night*
Go to Top of Page

Asgetrion
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1564 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2006 :  00:24:51  Show Profile  Visit Asgetrion's Homepage Send Asgetrion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RodOdom

Anyone have any interesting adventures set in graveyards?

How about that Dungeon adventure, "Necropolis"?

"What am I doing today? Ask me tomorrow - I can be sure of giving you the right answer then."
-- Askarran of Selgaunt, Master Sage, speaking to a curious merchant, Year of the Helm
Go to Top of Page

scererar
Master of Realmslore

USA
1618 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2006 :  05:38:42  Show Profile Send scererar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My favorite graveyard senerios happened in the pools trilogy. Excellent examples of how I would like to run a game with an encounter or two set in a graveyard.
Go to Top of Page

ThingolSingollo
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2006 :  03:51:16  Show Profile  Visit ThingolSingollo's Homepage Send ThingolSingollo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Graveyards,very big graveyards are cool.Thousands of secrets and treasures lying in the mist as far as the eye can see.Perfect place to adventures in Ravenloft style.
Go to Top of Page

scererar
Master of Realmslore

USA
1618 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2006 :  04:59:01  Show Profile Send scererar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In reading the city of splendors, I have a renewed interest in graveyards and particularly with the city of the dead, located in waterdeep. Does anyone have some good stories to share about adventures here?

Edited by - scererar on 06 Apr 2006 04:59:32
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000