Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Where do we live? - Put yourself on the map.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

trenskeep
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2008 :  14:21:09  Show Profile  Visit trenskeep's Homepage Send trenskeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings to all!! sort of new at this so please be kind. i love the Realms & the Lore. I'm here to gain knowledge of the realms. looking forward to talking with u all.
Go to Top of Page

Pranto
Acolyte

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2008 :  17:41:06  Show Profile  Visit Pranto's Homepage Send Pranto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings form Canada or more precisely from Montreal! This is the best FR database and much better then Wikia FR...

Butt kicking for goodness.-Minsc
Go to Top of Page

Elestar
Acolyte

Hungary
27 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2008 :  11:25:16  Show Profile  Visit Elestar's Homepage Send Elestar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am on now.

Player characers' descriptions
are liked in my Profile

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
#8194;H o u s e #8194; E l e s t a r#8195;
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Go to Top of Page

Spell
Acolyte

Croatia
3 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2008 :  20:26:03  Show Profile  Visit Spell's Homepage Send Spell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings from Croatia.
I would just like to say that this is definitely most developed RP forum i have ever been.
Lads and lasses you all doing maximized spell like great job.

*Bow before masters*
And now only if could find that map to pin myself on it. :)
Go to Top of Page

Venomus
Acolyte

Poland
13 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2008 :  20:13:14  Show Profile Send Venomus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings from Poland! The most wicked and fantastic country of them all! :D

"Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient be sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me." - Myrkul
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2008 :  13:55:27  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings! I've been a long-time fan of the Realms and a long-time lurker here on Candlekeep. Figured since I'm not very enthused with the changes at WotC, I'll up my presence here to share and learn even more about my favorite setting.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

jibriil
Acolyte

Australia
5 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2008 :  18:20:03  Show Profile  Visit jibriil's Homepage Send jibriil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings from Adelaide Austalia! I am completely new however completely loyal to the realms and all it stands for - didnt see your map but intention counts right??
Go to Top of Page

Nilus Reynard
Learned Scribe

Canada
137 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2008 :  01:24:46  Show Profile Send Nilus Reynard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello from Alberta.

Nilus Reynard
Doom Master of Beshaba, Hand of Despair.
P24 Hm CN
(2nd Edition AD&D)
Go to Top of Page

bitter thorn
Learned Scribe

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2008 :  02:52:56  Show Profile  Visit bitter thorn's Homepage Send bitter thorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm in the middle-ish of Colorado.

"Nobody listens to the Ranger!"

Our groups are all sticking with 3.X classic Realms.
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3286 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2008 :  04:06:46  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Irving Texas.

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep

Edited by - Brimstone on 31 Oct 2020 11:15:32
Go to Top of Page

ranger_of_the_unicorn_run
Learned Scribe

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2008 :  14:44:55  Show Profile Send ranger_of_the_unicorn_run a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think I put myself on there. I'm from Bowie, MD.
Go to Top of Page

Ionik Knight
Learned Scribe

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2008 :  13:41:03  Show Profile  Visit Ionik Knight's Homepage Send Ionik Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pasted my ugly puss on there, I'm in LA...that's Lower Alabama not Los Angeles.

Ionik Knight

Fools to right of them,
Jesters to left of them,
Clowns in front of them
Pun'd and parody'd.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2008 :  15:08:59  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ionik Knight

Pasted my ugly puss on there, I'm in LA...that's Lower Alabama not Los Angeles.

Ionik Knight

Upper Corner of Lower Alabama?

I used to live in central Alabama, myself. Prattville and Millbrook.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Calen
Acolyte

Canada
14 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2008 :  20:52:40  Show Profile  Visit Calen's Homepage Send Calen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am in Edmonton, Alberta. good place to be
Go to Top of Page

Kastaph
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2009 :  19:31:45  Show Profile Send Kastaph a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings from Joplin, Missouri. In the smack middle of nowhere. :)
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2009 :  20:22:45  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kastaph

I once overheard someone say "We don't live in the state of Missouri. We live in the state of misery."

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2009 :  11:05:35  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

How far is it from the middle of nowhere to the back of beyond? (And isn't it spelled Missoura?)

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2009 :  17:55:01  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Still the only one French realmer ?
Yes, but I'm really happy and proud to be one of yours !

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

Knight of the Gate
Senior Scribe

USA
624 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2009 :  05:43:21  Show Profile Send Knight of the Gate a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just posted: Look for me in Pittsburgh- Go Steelers!
O, and BTW, Wooly

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

I once overheard someone say "We don't live in the state of Missouri. We live in the state of misery."

I did basic training in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri- we referred to it as Fort Lost in the Woods, Misery. Lived up to the name, too, if I recall.

How can life be so bountiful, providing such sublime rewards for mediocrity? -Umberto Ecco
Go to Top of Page

Kastaph
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2009 :  23:55:48  Show Profile Send Kastaph a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heh. I can think of lots of names for Missour(i/a). Only if the weather would make up its mind. It's rather unpredictable this time of year.
Go to Top of Page

tahlia
Acolyte

New Zealand
12 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2009 :  00:52:00  Show Profile  Visit tahlia's Homepage Send tahlia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi from Down Under New Zealand

The dragon is always smaller in the eye than in the mind
Go to Top of Page

Ikki
Seeker

Finland
57 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2009 :  21:17:51  Show Profile  Visit Ikki's Homepage Send Ikki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Finland, the land of nokia, polar bears, internet banking, mushroom powerplants and microscopic laser-projectors (soon enough anyways) :P
Yeah, checks arent accepted by anyone, irregardless of whether they are guaranteed by the bank, nor do most people gp to the banks either, max once every 6 years of so...
Go to Top of Page

Kaesolartis
Acolyte

Switzerland
2 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2009 :  13:36:15  Show Profile  Visit Kaesolartis's Homepage Send Kaesolartis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello from Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Go to Top of Page

edappel
Learned Scribe

Brazil
211 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2009 :  13:36:21  Show Profile Send edappel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
South Brazil... Here, we have almost a first-world life... With high quality of life, non-analphabetism, and plenty work.

--- Ed Appel

*** I'm a brazilian FR fan. So, feel free to correct my writing mistakes to improve my english.
Go to Top of Page

Aerik DeVallo
Seeker

USA
87 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  15:08:06  Show Profile Send Aerik DeVallo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hail from Kentucky, United States.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Necro
Acolyte

18 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  15:21:57  Show Profile  Visit Lord Necro's Homepage Send Lord Necro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am from Nova Scotia, Canada.

"Time? time has no meaning to the dead..." ~ Necro Lazerus, Male Moon Elven Shade/Lich.
"Life is but a cloak we wear fleetingly.." ~ Etrius Lazerus, Male Moon Elven Shade.
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  15:50:13  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by edappel

South Brazil... Here, we have almost a first-world life... With high quality of life, non-analphabetism, and plenty work.

Well, we sure as don't have plenty of work in Sweden at the moment (never allow your car-companies to be bought by General Motors).

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Darkstar Daimonizomal
Acolyte

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2009 :  05:43:31  Show Profile  Visit Darkstar Daimonizomal's Homepage Send Darkstar Daimonizomal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Next door" to Archmagus Brandon - West Virginia, United States.

~ Darkstar
Go to Top of Page

Aerik DeVallo
Seeker

USA
87 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  15:23:18  Show Profile Send Aerik DeVallo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, that was fast, Darkstar. I just have added myself. lol
Go to Top of Page

wintermute27
Learned Scribe

USA
179 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  17:04:06  Show Profile  Visit wintermute27's Homepage Send wintermute27 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Northwest suburbs of Chicago for me. I was kinda hoping that there was a Candlekeeper (is that proper descriptor?) close by, as I'm looking for new players for my game.

My Current Campaign: The Adventures of the Stonelanders
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000