Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Where do we live? - Put yourself on the map.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Ilztfryn Claddghym
Seeker

Canada
60 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2006 :  23:41:24  Show Profile  Visit Ilztfryn Claddghym's Homepage Send Ilztfryn Claddghym a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Im in

Ever dreamed of role playing in Faerun? Battling Obould's forces in the North or Pirates at sea? Join this board www.faerunrp.com/forum
Go to Top of Page

LucianBarasu
Fellaren-Krae Co-ordinator

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2006 :  00:38:25  Show Profile  Visit LucianBarasu's Homepage Send LucianBarasu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Man I need to get me some more people in hawaii pinning their spot up there...I look al lonely...

Lucian "The Bringer" Barasu
Fellaren Krae Project Co-Ordinator

"Why do you cry?"
"He is Conan, Cimmerian. He won't cry... So I cry for him."
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2006 :  12:21:19  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LucianBarasu

Man I need to get me some more people in hawaii pinning their spot up there...I look al lonely...

Hmm Hawaii

God you must hve it all!!

Sun
Girls
Beer
Surf
Beer
and
Dog the Bounty Hunter

seriously you DO live in a top place.

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

ShadezofDis
Senior Scribe

402 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2006 :  17:23:21  Show Profile  Visit ShadezofDis's Homepage Send ShadezofDis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm added!

. . . oh, and I'll post an intro soon too!

It's all so exciting! (hehe)
Go to Top of Page

Rollo Ruttikin
Acolyte

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2007 :  03:37:53  Show Profile  Visit Rollo Ruttikin's Homepage Send Rollo Ruttikin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy New Year One and All! Please forgive my ignorance but how do I add myself to this map. For what it's worth, I am in the Ohio area.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2007 :  17:26:40  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rollo Ruttikin

Happy New Year One and All! Please forgive my ignorance but how do I add myself to this map. For what it's worth, I am in the Ohio area.

Well met

Happy New Year, Rollo Ruttikin I believe ye click on the "Join" button and take it from there. It should then ask the location, name and other details.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Rollo Ruttikin
Acolyte

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2007 :  03:39:13  Show Profile  Visit Rollo Ruttikin's Homepage Send Rollo Ruttikin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Alaundo.
I'm posted
Go to Top of Page

boddynock
Learned Scribe

Belgium
258 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2007 :  23:02:11  Show Profile  Visit boddynock's Homepage Send boddynock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Count me in ;-)
Go to Top of Page

Kirano
Acolyte

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2007 :  00:47:22  Show Profile  Visit Kirano's Homepage Send Kirano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've just barely arrived here, but I got myself on the map.
Go to Top of Page

XNedra
Acolyte

United Kingdom
23 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2007 :  14:23:42  Show Profile Send XNedra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, I added myself too hope you don't mind
Go to Top of Page

lokilokust
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2007 :  02:09:34  Show Profile  Visit lokilokust's Homepage Send lokilokust a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i seem to be the only rhode islander...
(which is a shame since we're looking for new players!)

yrs. in exile,
-s.j. bagley
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2007 :  03:54:41  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lokilokust

i seem to be the only rhode islander...
(which is a shame since we're looking for new players!)

Rhode Island is big enough to support a gaming group?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

lokilokust
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2007 :  12:40:13  Show Profile  Visit lokilokust's Homepage Send lokilokust a Private Message  Reply with Quote
a few of them actually.
but the thing about rhode islanders...
is that anything past ten minutes is too far a drive for most of them.
and past twenty minutes, it's just assumed that accommodations need to be provided.

yrs. in exile,
-s.j. bagley
Go to Top of Page

Hurusan
Acolyte

Austria
4 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2007 :  18:19:49  Show Profile  Visit Hurusan's Homepage Send Hurusan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah i seem to be the only one from austria on this map

think i m Unique now ;)

and hi i am new

Out of Order.
Go to Top of Page

darkhuntress
Acolyte

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2007 :  07:32:34  Show Profile  Visit darkhuntress's Homepage Send darkhuntress a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I love frappr maps!

I'm originally from the Big Apple, NYC but I just moved out to the Phoenix area last year.

"Do not mistake our kindness for gullibility, nor our hesitance to draw blades for cowardice. Contrary to what the spider kissers would have you believe, Dark Ladies are not addle-brained, pacifist weaklings. We'd have all died a long time ago if that were the case." --Lady Kariza de'Camyras, High Priestess of the Temple of the Silver Crescent
Go to Top of Page

yargarth
Seeker

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2007 :  05:26:54  Show Profile  Visit yargarth's Homepage Send yargarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rockin it in the 650!

"You take a step, then another. That's the journey. But to take a step with your eyes open is not a journey at all, it's a remaking of your own mind."

-Orson Scott Card
Ender in Exile
Go to Top of Page

yargarth
Seeker

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2007 :  05:29:15  Show Profile  Visit yargarth's Homepage Send yargarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
only two people in the yay area?

"You take a step, then another. That's the journey. But to take a step with your eyes open is not a journey at all, it's a remaking of your own mind."

-Orson Scott Card
Ender in Exile
Go to Top of Page

maelstrom58
Acolyte

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2007 :  00:54:09  Show Profile  Visit maelstrom58's Homepage Send maelstrom58 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yay me! Just three or so hours from D&D's birthplace!
Go to Top of Page

boddynock
Learned Scribe

Belgium
258 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2007 :  08:50:22  Show Profile  Visit boddynock's Homepage Send boddynock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The only problem I see with the map is when 2 persons live in the same city. I and Elander (my cousin and brother in crime ) You just see only of of us if you look to Mechelen (Belgium) Somethimes myself/somethimes Elander
Go to Top of Page

Adrix
Acolyte

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2007 :  02:12:46  Show Profile  Visit Adrix's Homepage Send Adrix a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am in as well.

"Foaming flagons held up high, we salute those about to die ..."
- A toast overheard at the Yawning Portal Tavern, Waterdeep.

http://outlawdnd.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2007 :  02:36:51  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I somehow fell off that map...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Swiftblade
Acolyte

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2007 :  17:12:15  Show Profile  Visit Swiftblade's Homepage Send Swiftblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody.... Hi Dr. Nick

Well, I am new and am added.

"I told you not to touch it, now look what you have done!"

"Ancient ruins, sounds like Home."

"Sweet water and light laughter until we meet again."
Go to Top of Page

LordArcana
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2007 :  18:08:48  Show Profile  Visit LordArcana's Homepage Send LordArcana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just signed up today and posted my pin on the map...hello everyone.
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2007 :  19:09:58  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No more French guys ?

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2007 :  21:54:15  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Better late then never...

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

sirreus
Learned Scribe

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2007 :  16:00:43  Show Profile  Visit sirreus's Homepage Send sirreus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i'm in too.

"The measure of an undisciplined mind, is that the intellect allows emotion to challenge the observed truth" Richard Baker
Go to Top of Page

Thevail
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2007 :  18:17:44  Show Profile  Visit Thevail's Homepage Send Thevail a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm on the map and in the mix!

This is just my opinion, this and a buck will get you most of a cup of coffee. All standard disclaimers apply.
Go to Top of Page

Brynweir
Senior Scribe

USA
436 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2007 :  17:34:43  Show Profile Send Brynweir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm on.

Anyone who likes to read something that's really dark and gritty and completely awesome ought to read The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks. You can check out a little taste at www.BrentWeeks.com I should probably warn you, though, that it is definitely not PG-13 :-D

He also started a new Trilogy with Black Prism, which may even surpass the Night Angel Trilogy in its awesomeness.

Go to Top of Page

Ugly is the new black
Seeker

Australia
81 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2007 :  08:35:08  Show Profile  Visit Ugly is the new black's Homepage Send Ugly is the new black a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I added myself, along with an old picture of myself with my wife.

love,
nathan.

As he knelt on the ground with his brothers around and the taste of his blood on his tongue,
His brothers knelt by him and prayed him a prayer, and he smiled and he laughed and he sung,
"Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman's taken my life,
But what does it matter? For all men must die, and I've tasted the Dornishman's wife!"
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2007 :  09:31:15  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ugly is the new black

I added myself, along with an old picture of myself with my wife.

love,
nathan.

Well met

Very nice! Although wearing beautiful, hessian Candlekeep robes would finish it off nicely

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly