Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Experienced help for recommending FR Novels.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

KingLouis
Acolyte

Australia
12 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  15:50:41  Show Profile  Visit KingLouis's Homepage Send KingLouis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Ed & BEAST! Will take all that into consideration.

I just ordered the Sembia series; Shandril's Saga; rest of Watercourse and Sellswords from bookdepository.co.uk (they got a 10% discount thing happening atm :D:D)

I just browsed through this thread and someone mentioned that Fighters and Rogues are series with standalone books. Is it the same with Wizards? I only have the last one and I've been holding off reading it.

Also with Sellswords, your chronology has it right in the middle of Paths Of Darkness. How would you recommend reading that? POD first then Sellswords, or follow that strict chronology? Reason I ask these questions because I hate reading spoilers in chronologically latter novels and have them ruin my reading experience.

Yeah, I'm a fan of RAS too, but not from FR initially. His books from the Star Wars universe were really good, and to discover he's a prominent author in Forgotten Realms was pretty cool :)

"I guess enough painkillers can make even the worst kind of hurt go away. The thing you need to know is that Mara was innocent, and Jackson was innocent - they didn't know what they were drinking and their last moments together were happy ones. They left the way I first found them - perfect and innocent. They were innocent and they're in heaven now and we'll always be a family. The guilty ones are me and Vic, Vic led but I kept following. I don't think one's worse than the other but we made each other into something worse than our individual selves. I wish I never met him. I see it all now - there's no apologies I can make, no explanations I can give - I was who I was and I can't be that person anymore. I can't let myself..." Shane Vendrell
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  16:00:45  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KingLouis

I just browsed through this thread and someone mentioned that Fighters and Rogues are series with standalone books. Is it the same with Wizards? I only have the last one and I've been holding off reading it.

Yup, they're all standalone. All of the class books are.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

BEAST
Master of Realmslore

USA
1714 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  16:05:52  Show Profile  Visit BEAST's Homepage Send BEAST a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks Ed & BEAST! Will take all that into consideration.

You're very welcome!

quote:
Also with Sellswords, your chronology has it right in the middle of Paths Of Darkness. How would you recommend reading that? POD first then Sellswords, or follow that strict chronology? Reason I ask these questions because I hate reading spoilers in chronologically latter novels and have them ruin my reading experience.

If you just want all-Drizzt, all-the-time, you can wait 'til later for "The Sellswords". Its events don't really have any bearing on the Drizzt Saga, as it mostly deals with Entreri and another interesting drow character. There is another major character in "Paths of Darkness", one of Drizzt's buddies, whose story arc is probably more important and should be followed, uninterrupted. So you you might want to read "POD" first, and then come back for "TS".

As far as spoilers go, though, I don't think you would have any probs reading these two mini-series in chronological order, though. Like I said, they don't really have much to do with each other, so you should be safe.

I like that you read "The Icewind Dale Trilogy" first, and then now are moving on to "The Dark Elf Trilogy". I think you will be able to better appreciate the development of the Drizzt character that way. Other than those two transposed mini-series, though, you can probably just follow the simple chronological order from here on out. That's what I would do.

And good luck tracking down the anthologies with the short stories! (I include Amazon links for the anthologies in the "Annotated" section of my Chronology, to help you to know what to look for.)

"'You don't know my history,' he said dryly."
--Drizzt Do'Urden (The Pirate King, Part 1: Chapter 2)

<"Comprehensive Chronology of R.A. Salvatore Forgotten Realms Works">
Go to Top of Page

edappel
Learned Scribe

Brazil
211 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  16:13:37  Show Profile Send edappel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You're welcome Louis.

For me, The Sellswords should be read before Transitions... The latest book (The Pirate King) has some characters of TS.

But, I recommend trying other books than RAS. Two years ago, I was a huge RAS fan... Just read all of his books, ignoring everything else. Now I see that are many others authors that challenges RAS writing skills.

--- Ed Appel

*** I'm a brazilian FR fan. So, feel free to correct my writing mistakes to improve my english.
Go to Top of Page

KingLouis
Acolyte

Australia
12 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2009 :  18:09:08  Show Profile  Visit KingLouis's Homepage Send KingLouis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My latest book shipment has arrived and I've had my nose in FR books for the last few weeks - been finishing a novel every 2-3 days :D I have to say that the Dark Elf trilogy was such a great set of books to read. I was worried that 3 books that focus solely on one character would be a bit boring but boy was I wrong :O Some very great characterisations and storytelling in Dark Elf.

I just finished Legacy Of The Drow, and starting Paths Of Darkness.

I have a question about this new Spellplague event. Browsing through this forum, it's kinda hard to ignore this event. I understand that it is something that is shifting FR from 3.5e to 4e (correct me if I'm wrong please). Is there an actual novel that covers this event?

"I guess enough painkillers can make even the worst kind of hurt go away. The thing you need to know is that Mara was innocent, and Jackson was innocent - they didn't know what they were drinking and their last moments together were happy ones. They left the way I first found them - perfect and innocent. They were innocent and they're in heaven now and we'll always be a family. The guilty ones are me and Vic, Vic led but I kept following. I don't think one's worse than the other but we made each other into something worse than our individual selves. I wish I never met him. I see it all now - there's no apologies I can make, no explanations I can give - I was who I was and I can't be that person anymore. I can't let myself..." Shane Vendrell
Go to Top of Page

Dart Ambermoon
Learned Scribe

Germany
253 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2009 :  18:22:27  Show Profile  Visit Dart Ambermoon's Homepage Send Dart Ambermoon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahem...as far as I know there´s no actual novel covering it, but aspects of it are mentioned in several novels (Richard Lee Byers´"Haunted Lands" trilogy, Drizzt´s insights in Salvatore´s newer novels, the "Waterdeep Series", etc.)

~ In Finder I trust, for danger I lust ~
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2009 :  20:29:52  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have a question about this new Spellplague event... Is there an actual novel that covers this event?

quote:
Originally posted by Dart Ambermoon

Ahem...as far as I know there´s no actual novel covering it...

And what about Bruce R. Cordell's Plague of spells? Does it not describe this period in Faerûn?

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2009 :  01:30:37  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are no actual novels that provide an in-depth account of the Spellplague event. However, some of the 4e FR novels, like Blackstaff Tower, Plague of Spells, and some parts of Richard Lee Byers' "Haunted Lands" trilogy, provide snippets and brief accounts from that time.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

skychrome
Senior Scribe

713 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2009 :  04:48:00  Show Profile  Visit skychrome's Homepage Send skychrome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
..and The Empyrian Odyssey trilogy provides some background on how these events started. However, novels cover only some aspects of these events, so lot's of it is still left in the dark.

-

"You make an intriguing offer, one that is very tempting. It would seem that I have little alternative than to answer thusly: DISINTEGRATE!" Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick 625
Go to Top of Page

KingLouis
Acolyte

Australia
12 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2009 :  12:42:30  Show Profile  Visit KingLouis's Homepage Send KingLouis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So did WOTC just release their rules, and in the rulebook (or whatever it's called) there's a brief mention of Cyric misbehaving?

I guess I still got a long way to go before I reach the Spellplague event. It'd be a good idea to finish pre-4e novels first yeh?

Go to Top of Page

cephet
Acolyte

Germany
12 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2009 :  00:23:34  Show Profile Send cephet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello :)

I'm new to these forums, and this is my very first post.

I first became interested in the Realms when I borrowed Neverwinter Nights 2 from a friend and was instantly hooked because of the complexity of the game. Neverwinter Nights 2 led me to buy Neverwinter Nights diamond edition, which I enjoyed even more.

I soon started reading about the Realms on the Forgotten Realms wiki and became interested in Larloch, and from reading on these forums somewhere I discovered there was lore on him in the Realms of the Elves book. I went to a book shop and they didn't have Realms of the Elves, so instead I purchased The Dark Elf Trilogy and thoroughly enjoyed it. This led me to buy The Crystal Shard, Streams of Silver, The Halfling's Gem, Legacy, The Starless Night, Siege of Darkness and Passage to Dawn. By the time I'd read Passage of Dawn I was rather tired of Drizzt, but not of the Drow, so I bought The War of the Spider Queen (WotSQ). From WotSQ I really enjoyed the first two books, though I thought the story went slightly downhill from there.

I've ordered Azure Bonds, Soldiers of Ice, Spellfire and Elfshadow from Amazon - thanks to what I read about those books in this thread. Soldiers of Ice REALLY appeals to me, and I think it is a book that I'll love.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, you could say that I (as a very new Realms fan) was dragged into the Realms by RAS's Dark Elf Trilogy, though technically I suppose it was Neverwinter Nights. The books did a superb job of hooking me and whilst reading them I was given a whole new outlook on good aligned characters who I previously thought were boring and uninteresting.

I think that either the Dark Elf trilogy or the Icewind Dale trilogy would be a great way to get a new reader into the realms. I doubt the later books would do anywhere near as well because I feel that you really need the background on Drizzt's character to appreciate how he got to be where he is. Drizzt's character is also far more interesting, in my opinion, earlier on before he gets too comfortable on the surface. Regardless, I enjoyed the Legacy of the Drow due to the dark elf lore I was able to acquire and it was an interesting and exciting enough story in its own right.

I feel you've got to give the readers an interesting character & storyline before you can get them interested in the lore aspects of the Realms; unless, of course, they're nerds like me. Someone who is entirely new to the Realms probably wouldn't be interested in a story which is too bogged down with lore, which I suspect Spellfire and the Avatar Trilogy would be... But I havn't read those books yet so I really shouldn't be commenting on them, I was simply reflecting on what I've read about them in this thread.
Go to Top of Page

Dart Ambermoon
Learned Scribe

Germany
253 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2009 :  01:17:39  Show Profile  Visit Dart Ambermoon's Homepage Send Dart Ambermoon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First off...welcome to these fine halls.

Secondly, while I agree that these trilogies are a good way to get into FR (and often the only way...for a long time those were the only FR books translated to German and I know of a good bunch of people that got into the Realms via them), however I think there are several "older" trilogies (like Azure Bonds, The Wyvern´s Spur, Song of the Saurials by Novak/Grubb; the Moonshae trilogy by Doug Niles or the "Threat from the Sea" trilogy by Mel Odom), as well as newer trilogies (any trilogy by Paul S. Kemp or Richard Lee Byers) that could hook you on the spot.
I also believe Elaine Cunningham´s work to be of such character/plot brilliance, that it would draw you in quickly as well.
There are also several stand-alone novels from the different series ( a few of the Harper Series besides Elaine´s or the fabulous "Ghostwalker" from the Fighter series for example), which I believe, would make a reader want more...and more...and quickly.
Another good way into the Realms is the Stormweather/Sembia series, although I feel some of the novels are far away from each other quality-wise.
But, as I said, I agree with you 100% (just had to praise some great novels here). The first bunch of RAS novels are an extremely good way to get hooked unto FR.
Most novels by Ed Greenwood (e.g. the Spellfire series) can be confusing, albeit being fantastic novels, if you´re new to FR and have no clue about it, just ecause there´s so damn much going on. If you´re a person that devours books and has read many fantasy novels, then I believe they will still strike a chord that leaves you yearning for more, but if not, they might be a bit overwhelming.
As to the novels you´ve ordered...get ready for some good times..those are some good ones. Azure Bonds and Elfshadow I would rate among the best, Spellfire is a good "Greenwood experience" and Soldiers of Ice, is a novel that often gets underrated heavily in my opinion.
I liked all of those very much.

Edited by - Dart Ambermoon on 09 Jun 2009 01:20:15
Go to Top of Page

cephet
Acolyte

Germany
12 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2009 :  01:58:38  Show Profile Send cephet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the welcome.

Do you know why Azure Bonds is out of print? From what everyone's said on this thread it must be a masterpiece, one I really look forward to reading. I'm hoping it's not going to be out of print forever, considering how many people love the book, and taking into account the opinions here, it is a good book to introduce people to the Realms.

Some of Elaine's work is on my list to purchase when I can, the rest of Songs & swords and Starlight & Shadows being at the top.

I'm rather interested in the ancient civilisations like Netheril and Imaskar. Books regarding Netheril have already been addressed, but what about the Imaskar and their descendants the Deep Imaskari?
Go to Top of Page

Dart Ambermoon
Learned Scribe

Germany
253 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2009 :  02:30:21  Show Profile  Visit Dart Ambermoon's Homepage Send Dart Ambermoon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bruce Cordell´s "Darkvision" deals with (Deep) Imaskari.

As for why "Azure Bonds" is out of print, I have no earthly idea. The whole series is really good (including two later "crossover" FR/Planescape novels "Finder´s Bane" and "Tymora´s Luck"). If you find that you like the style of Jeff Grubb/Kate Novak, I´d really recommend that you snap those at a later point, whenever you get the chance. I hunted them for years here in Germany for a reasonable price.

Edited by - Dart Ambermoon on 09 Jun 2009 02:33:43
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2009 :  06:46:06  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cephet

Thanks for the welcome.

Do you know why Azure Bonds is out of print? From what everyone's said on this thread it must be a masterpiece, one I really look forward to reading. I'm hoping it's not going to be out of print forever, considering how many people love the book, and taking into account the opinions here, it is a good book to introduce people to the Realms.

It's one of the oldest Realms novels. With a few exceptions, most of the older stuff is no longer being printed. The older stuff that is still in print is mostly from the authors that have an established batch of successful novels.

Go to Top of Page

cephet
Acolyte

Germany
12 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2009 :  09:15:32  Show Profile Send cephet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, thanks for the info Wooley. That's a shame. At least there's plenty of 2nd hand novels around.. for the moment at least.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2009 :  15:19:01  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cephet

Ah, thanks for the info Wooley. That's a shame. At least there's plenty of 2nd hand novels around.. for the moment at least.

I've replaced almost all of the Realms novels by buying from eBay, myself.

Go to Top of Page

Moonlight
Acolyte

25 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2009 :  18:08:16  Show Profile  Visit Moonlight's Homepage Send Moonlight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi. I have been reading quite some novels till now, but there was something I always wanted to do, reading all the FR novels chronologically, and I mean everything. Hopefully from next month real life's worries will give me a break and I would be able to do some more readings. Is there any such list around? Thanks.

Sehanine is dreaming...
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2009 :  22:07:03  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The best one I know of is O Love's Novels Timeline.

Go to Top of Page

Moonlight
Acolyte

25 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2009 :  14:05:39  Show Profile  Visit Moonlight's Homepage Send Moonlight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

The best one I know of is O Love's Novels Timeline.

Thanks Wooly, seems a complete list :)

Sehanine is dreaming...
Go to Top of Page

edappel
Learned Scribe

Brazil
211 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2009 :  19:08:27  Show Profile Send edappel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's been hard to find Return of the Archwizard book 3 and Avatar Series book 5...
At Ebay, the only copy of Cruciable is 50 dollars! (and doens't have "The Sorcerer")
Nobleknight doesn't have any!

Anyones knows another site that could send books to Brazil?

--- Ed Appel

*** I'm a brazilian FR fan. So, feel free to correct my writing mistakes to improve my english.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2009 :  23:19:45  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by edappel

It's been hard to find Return of the Archwizard book 3 and Avatar Series book 5...
At Ebay, the only copy of Cruciable is 50 dollars! (and doens't have "The Sorcerer")

Anyones knows another site that could send books to Brazil?

I'd say keep looking. I've replaced both books, from eBay, for less than cover price.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  01:19:43  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Still, I'd keep an eye out there anyway. Aaron's always getting new stuff in, so it's likely he'll come across second-hand copies of those books again, eventually.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

edappel
Learned Scribe

Brazil
211 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  14:08:11  Show Profile Send edappel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Wooly and Sage...
I'll keep looking it for next time.
(I already ordered it. Avatar Series 1-4, Finder's Stone 1-3, Sembia Series (3-7), I Strahd, Evermeet (EC), Realms of Magic and Realms of Shadows)

Is Trial of Cyric needed to complete understandment (is this a word?) of avatar series?

--- Ed Appel

Go to Top of Page

skychrome
Senior Scribe

713 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  15:34:59  Show Profile  Visit skychrome's Homepage Send skychrome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Is Trial of Cyric needed to complete understandment (is this a word?) of avatar series?

Hi Ed, no it isn't. It just continues the story of some of the ex-mortal fellows and their godly fight against each other. But the Avatar series in terms of Time of Troubles is concluded already after book 3.

"You make an intriguing offer, one that is very tempting. It would seem that I have little alternative than to answer thusly: DISINTEGRATE!" Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick 625
Go to Top of Page

KingLouis
Acolyte

Australia
12 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  10:58:36  Show Profile  Visit KingLouis's Homepage Send KingLouis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Must the Sembia series must be read in order after book 1? I finished book 1 and found that the others are all about the separate characters (father, son1, son2, wife, daughter, butler).

I find the wife Shamur most interesting and am tempted to skip straight to that first :O

Go to Top of Page

skychrome
Senior Scribe

713 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  19:54:22  Show Profile  Visit skychrome's Homepage Send skychrome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Must the Sembia series must be read in order after book 1? I finished book 1 and found that the others are all about the separate characters (father, son1, son2, wife, daughter, butler).

I find the wife Shamur most interesting and am tempted to skip straight to that first :O

Hi King,
it is as you suspected: you can read them in any order, because they are only slightly connected.
If you read them out of sequence, it may happen, that there are references to events in books that you have not yet read, but that does not interfere very much with the reading experience.

The quality of the books differs a lot though.
Personally I liked Halls of Stormweather and Shadow's Wittness best by far.

Go to Top of Page

MrsDrasek
Acolyte

26 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2009 :  20:31:43  Show Profile  Visit MrsDrasek's Homepage Send MrsDrasek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree that you don't have to read them in order although I loved the tie ins so I mainly did that. Halls of Stormweather was of course my favorite so I drifted to read most of Paul's books then went back and read 2-7. I enjoyed this mostly because each family member has a story and then some.

Part Well...Regret Nothing
Go to Top of Page

Callmebean
Acolyte

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2010 :  06:04:45  Show Profile  Visit Callmebean's Homepage Send Callmebean a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ok, So bards and sages i have a puzzle that needs some clarification has anyone read the "best of the realms" i have not read any of them even tho it was the first forgotten realms novel i picked up. I saw it and started to read it but i thought shouldnt i know th eback story of all the characters before i read it and i still havent gtoten around to it years later because there is so much lore to learn, i started with drizzit and moved on to elminster and khelban and austrial silverymoon. and i lost site of the best of the realms due to so much to read. has anyone else have this problem or should i just sayforget it andread it anyway?

No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith. And that, I fear, for any reasoning, conscious being, would be the cruelest trick of all.
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2010 :  14:45:02  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Callmebean

ok, So bards and sages i have a puzzle that needs some clarification has anyone read the "best of the realms" i have not read any of them even tho it was the first forgotten realms novel i picked up. I saw it and started to read it but i thought shouldnt i know th eback story of all the characters before i read it and i still havent gtoten around to it years later because there is so much lore to learn, i started with drizzit and moved on to elminster and khelban and austrial silverymoon. and i lost site of the best of the realms due to so much to read. has anyone else have this problem or should i just sayforget it andread it anyway?

Just read it anyway....they are all written to be stand alone stories. It always help to know more about the characters backgrounds....but you can look at this the opposite way. These little nuggets may give you background/insights into things you want to further pursue in full novels.

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000