Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 The Candlekeep Compendium
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Beirnadri Magranth
Senior Scribe

USA
720 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2006 :  21:56:12  Show Profile  Visit Beirnadri Magranth's Homepage Send Beirnadri Magranth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arivia

quote:
Originally posted by Beirnadri Magranth
Then 7 levels of Epic Wizard gives us no additional attacks but a +3 to all attacks so far.

Incorrect; see table 6-18 on page 206 of the 3.5 DMG. Additionally, your calculations are completely off-character levels 21 and above use that table, not their own base attack bonus and save lines, no matter the class. Therefore, the calculation goes like this: +10(Wiz20) plus +7(14 epic levels), resulting in a base attack bonus of +17/+12.

Ah you are correct on this point! I never read that section in the dmg 3.5. Thanks Arivia (rules lawyer for federal court compared to my civil trials ) It was incorrect in the book I just didnt figure it out correctly!
so the BAB should be +17/+12 (which means the grapple AB is correct at +16.)

Edit: i should point out again how I really love these compendiums. Looking forward to the Vth (hehe). Oh and Arivia... as in Epic 3.0 you dont gain the extra attack right? it just stays at 2 attacks?

"You came here to be a martyr in a great big bang of glory... instead you will die with a whimper."
::moussaoui tries to interrupt::
"You will never get a chance to speak again and that's an appropriate ending."

-Judge Brinkema

Edited by - Beirnadri Magranth on 20 Feb 2006 22:00:34
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2006 :  22:08:29  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That would have been my bad on the wizard/socerer spell issues. Arivia has slowly been whipping me into shape as far as keeping my terms appropriate to the given edition. And my original notes did say 10 minutes for the Body Pulse spell, but I'm not sure where the 10 went between all the editing and e-mails.
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2006 :  23:22:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Edit: i should point out again how I really love these compendiums. Looking forward to the Vth (hehe). Oh and Arivia... as in Epic 3.0 you dont gain the extra attack right? it just stays at 2 attacks?

Correct; little about the epic rules changed between 3e and 3.5.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2006 :  21:57:56  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

As part of todays site update, Volume V of the Candlekeep Compendium has been released!

I hope ye all enjoy this latest collection of Realmslore, for there are a wonderful and varied array of articles within and the scribes involved have worked extra hard to get this one out in time for the quarterly release.

So, please feast thine eyes upon this tome, and we appreciate any feedback on the articles and suggestions for future volumes.

Thank ye

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Vascant
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2006 :  01:27:36  Show Profile  Visit Vascant's Homepage Send Vascant a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would just like to state what a great job you scribes have done with "The Candlekeep Compendium". It reminds me of when Dungeon Magazine was but a single issue every two months, just seemed like a life time between issues.

Current Projects: NPC Designer and Item Designer
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2006 :  02:07:48  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey just reading the CCIV and its great! i love the ancient history in the beginning!
however, the stat block for Shaaan has one error that i noticed. Her Base attack Bonus is incorrect. Her BAB is calculated using the +10/+5 as a 20th level Wizard then the +3 from the 7th level incantatrix (assuming BAB has not changed from the Magic of Faerun class description). This leaves us with +13/+8/+3. Then 7 levels of Epic Wizard gives us no additional attacks but a +3 to all attacks so far.
This means her total Base Attack Bonus is +16/+11/+6, not +17. Her grapple modifier then is +15 (+16 from highest Attack, -1 str. penalty, +0 size modifier.) not +16.

I'm sure it was just a mistake froma wizened sage used to 2e or something. (plus rules for epic are confusing since they are 3.0)

Thanks Beirnadri. I knew when I handed her in that her stats, somewhere along the line, were wrong. My humble belief is that super high-level characters in D&D are ridiculously complex and difficult to detail stat-wise. After Shaaan, don't expect me to do any similar write-ups - they aren't worth the time or energy invested.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2006 :  02:13:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos
Thanks Beirnadri. I knew when I handed her in that her stats, somewhere along the line, were wrong. My humble belief is that super high-level characters in D&D are ridiculously complex and difficult to detail stat-wise. After Shaaan, don't expect me to do any similar write-ups - they aren't worth the time or energy invested.

-- George Krashos

I agree; they take absurd amounts of paperwork and time to do. I'm hoping the PHBII alleviates this issue.
Go to Top of Page

Beirnadri Magranth
Senior Scribe

USA
720 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2006 :  02:21:04  Show Profile  Visit Beirnadri Magranth's Homepage Send Beirnadri Magranth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah ive done alot of epic lvl ppl for my personal campaign setting and its not worth it they should just have a disclaimer saying ::dont mess with _________ ::

"You came here to be a martyr in a great big bang of glory... instead you will die with a whimper."

-Judge Brinkema
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2006 :  10:11:38  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Many thanks for the feedback, Beirnadri Magranth and Vascant. It's appreciated. We have had a LOT of downloads for this volume of the Compendium, so for those who have read it or started to read it, please let us know how we're doing as it helps the scribes greatly to receive feedback on their articles

Thank ye.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

hammer of Moradin
Senior Scribe

USA
758 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2006 :  17:16:38  Show Profile  Visit hammer of Moradin's Homepage Send hammer of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, please, let us know. Whether it is good, bad, or indifferent, it gives us an idea of how we're doing, in your eyes. Oh, and feel free to make suggestions for what YOU want to see. Perhaps one of us will give you what you want.

"Hurling himself upon his enemies, he terrified them with slaughter!"

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Candlekeep proverb: If a thing is said often enough, fools aplenty will believe it to be true.
Go to Top of Page

Beirnadri Magranth
Senior Scribe

USA
720 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2006 :  17:46:25  Show Profile  Visit Beirnadri Magranth's Homepage Send Beirnadri Magranth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well again i shoudl say that i love the section on the creator races.... if tehre is anyway for the enxt volume to do something on ancient history as well i love that stuff!

-Judge Brinkema
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2006 :  20:41:59  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm currently working my way through volume 5 (amongst reading other FR stuff). So far, so great!

The regular columns are excellent as always. Very nice artwork too. The piece by Tyson Howard is especially stunning!

I really liked the article on the Lords of Waterdeep. This will be a great collection and i'm looking forward to the next part.

The article for the planar travel is excellent. It really draws me and and it's like watching a favorite TV series when it ends, just dying for the next episode

The spellbook article is very quirky and very interesting. I enjoy this series as theyre interesting to read and fit nicely into my FR campaign. I hope this series of articles continues too.

As i said, the regulars are great, i'm still working my way through how to use some of the hooks and NPC's from the laborer's article from the other volumes as well.

I'm reading Earling's Spray at the moment, and really enjoy it so far. Will there be a part 3 to this? I'd like to hear of the voyages of the ship, and maybe more of the crew. Cool article!

I've not read the Ilmwatch article yet. I quite like the sound of it, i'm not too up on rules though but i'll enjoy reading the article even so.

Keep up the work guys (and gal!), this is realmslore at its best!!

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2006 :  20:53:24  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Rad

I really liked the article on the Lords of Waterdeep. This will be a great collection and i'm looking forward to the next part.

Thanks!

That reminds me, I've not touched that next one yet...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2006 :  03:24:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Rad
I've not read the Ilmwatch article yet. I quite like the sound of it, i'm not too up on rules though but i'll enjoy reading the article even so.

The core of the article is relatively rules-free; there's about an item and then some Impilturan soldier stats at the end. I'm not very proud of that article, actually; in reflection, I think I could have done a much better job on it.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2006 :  12:58:04  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

As part of the latest site update, volume VI of the Candlekeep Compendium is now available to download.

Any feedback on this volume is much appreciated.

Hope ye all enjoy this latest collection of lore

I'd like to take this opportunity to personally thank all the scribes who worked on this volume for all their time, effort and dedication to producing the splendid collection

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Kalin Agrivar
Senior Scribe

Canada
956 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2006 :  19:19:09  Show Profile  Visit Kalin Agrivar's Homepage Send Kalin Agrivar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello

When is the next Compendium VII due? what is the deadline for submissions (or is there one?)

Thanks

Kalin Xorell El'Agrivar

- High Mage of the Arcane Assembly
- Lore Keeper of the Vault of Ancestors
- 3rd Son of the Lord of the Stand
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2006 :  20:16:36  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kalin agrivar

Hello

When is the next Compendium VII due? what is the deadline for submissions (or is there one?)

Thanks

Well met

We are currently finalising Volume VII of the Candlekeep Compendium, which ye can expect to see within the next couple of weeks.

If ye have any articles of lore ye wish to bring to my attention, kalin agrivar, please contact me

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2006 :  17:30:51  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Apologies to all for the delay. The seventh volume of the Candlekeep Compendium is now available

See the Compendium main page for a list of contents and the download link.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2006 :  23:26:00  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Splendid news, I'm downloading it now...

Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2006 :  08:11:10  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Reefy

Splendid news, I'm downloading it now...

Well met

Glad to hear it, Reefy Hope ye enjoy it. Let us know what ye think as the scribes value any feedback as a direction on what articles and elements to include in the future

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2006 :  00:27:51  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've had a brief scan through so far, and will leave feedback on all the articles in time. I'm a big fan of the Untold Stories section - it's always nice to see more adventure hooks and they're usually inventive and flavourful. These ones do not disappoint. Hook II is a great idea and I think I can work that one into my campaign. Hook V stands out as one of the best adventure hooks I've seen yet. Hooks VI and XI - who doesn't love enchanted items or talking animals? Hook VII has far more humour value than I'd ever wish to inflict on my players (or is that playaz?)

Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2006 :  01:05:17  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Labourers of Faerûn is an interesting column because it focuses on the people of the Realms, and of course the people are the Realms. The premise of the article is great, as it gives out NPCs that can be worked easily into a game, and these are the sorts of people who make up most of the population. I like the fact they have such varied occupations, as this serves to show what diverse roles people in Faerûn fulfil. Nennira, Ynzaneth and Chynna stood out as particularly interesting characters to me. I felt Kalg lacked the depth and personality that the others had, who had aspects of their personalities, appearance or quirks more fleshed out. I look forward to seeing what happens when the article changes direction slightly next time (if Kuje still plans to go with that).

The Hammer’s Stroke is usually a reliable source of good dwarven lore. I thought this article was good, though not the best in the series. The information on the roles the classes play in society was good, but I guess I’d have like the piece to have been longer. I know there will be more in a later issue, but I want it now, damnit!

Towns of the Dragon Coast: Ilipur. Wow! Awesome article. This is the sort of thing that really grabs me, I’ve always loved regional sourcebooks (my complaints about the current lack of them have littered various other threads). So getting a treat like this makes me very happy indeed. Fleshing out areas is always good to read about, particularly those which have received less attention (I still need to pick up Dragon 346 for George’s Impiltur article). I like Jorkens’ writing style; it’s well written and easy to read. The coverage of multiple aspects of the city is great and gives it more depth. I particularly like the local customs, history and myths, it adds an extra layer of flavour that differentiates the place; and one can never have too many hooks and rumours. I would have liked to see shorthand stats for some of the characters mentioned, (LG male Chondathan human Clr 4 of Tyr) sort of thing. This doesn’t have to be done for all characters, but I like to have it for at least major/particularly interesting ones, and I’d like to see that in a future article. I can only hope this series is going to continue.

Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2006 :  09:27:05  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much for the feedback Reefy, you made my day a little brighter. One of the reasons that I didnt add any stats is that I have no knowledge at all of the 3ed. rules so even the shorthand version would be somewhat dated as no prestige classes and such would be mentioned. And to be honest in most cases your guess is as good as mine as I never thought much about the rules for these people. I will try to give an answer of sorts if anyone wonders about anything in the article, even try to give answers when it comes to stats.

As for more articles such as this one, it may take some time but I will probably do more settlements in the future.
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2006 :  12:14:33  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just want to say that the The seventh volume of the Candlekeep Compendium is great, thanks i am really impressed by the work.

Victor Ograygor The Assassin and Candel keeps cellar master

Everything I need to know about life I learned from killing smart people.

Links related to Forgotten Realms
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9571

Adventuring / Mercenary Companies / Orders / The chosen from official sources
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11047

Priests in Forgotten Realms.
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9609&whichpage=1

Edited by - Victor_ograygor on 22 Nov 2006 12:14:55
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2006 :  22:55:58  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jorkens

Thank you very much for the feedback Reefy, you made my day a little brighter. One of the reasons that I didnt add any stats is that I have no knowledge at all of the 3ed. rules so even the shorthand version would be somewhat dated as no prestige classes and such would be mentioned. And to be honest in most cases your guess is as good as mine as I never thought much about the rules for these people. I will try to give an answer of sorts if anyone wonders about anything in the article, even try to give answers when it comes to stats.

As for more articles such as this one, it may take some time but I will probably do more settlements in the future.

You're welcome. I'll get back to you with any specific queries, but in future if you do want to put stats in, I'd be happy to try and advise - my knowledge of 3E rules is pretty good, though hardly the best amongst us.

Go to Top of Page

Gray Richardson
Master of Realmslore

USA
1291 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2006 :  22:41:11  Show Profile  Visit Gray Richardson's Homepage Send Gray Richardson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You know, I was re-reading the newest issue today and I thought I would share my thoughts on what an outstanding job my fellow scribes have done with issue 7 of the Candlekeep Compendium. This thing is top-notch and I hope all the realms fans enjoy reading it as much as I have.

I know you all are craving a little feedback on your remarkable work, and so here are some impressions on all the wonderful articles to be found within the latest issue:

The Hammer’s Stroke - Kevin Liss
What can I say? I love the lore of dwarves and I love how the Hammer’s Stroke series makes them feel real to me. Every issue these articles make me think of new ways to use dwarves and aspects of dwarven life in my campaign.

In this issue Kevin takes an in depth look at how the Giant Killer and Hordebreaker prestige classes fit into dwarven society. Now I am opposed to giant killing on principle (can’t we all just get along? ) but Kevin tosses out some really interesting ideas for using these PrC’s in-game and actually I can’t wait to introduce a new Giant Killer NPC that I am working up that was inspired directly by this latest article.

Julius deserves kudos as well for a great job on the dwarven art within. Don’t his illustrations look mighty spiffy?

Laborers of Toril - Scott Kujawa
These NPC’s are always very interesting and I like to drop one or two into my campaign whenever I get a chance. The little details make them feel real and add a smidgeon of verisimilitude to my games. The players like them too, when they notice, but while they may not always be curious about a lizardman’s background, they are often surprised when they do ask and find out more than they expected. I always love it when the players feel like they have made a real connection with an NPC.

Folk of Faerûn: Shaundakul - Doug Raas
Doug has given us an almost cubist portrait of Shaundakul, presenting various aspects of the god as seen by the faithful of other gods and peoples around Faerûn. The piece is very thought-provoking and suggests immediately all sorts of different conflicts and plot threads you could weave into your campaign.

Untold Stories - Chris Jameson, Scott Kujawa
These are great little gems. They read like little short-short stories and any one of them would be a great way to kick off an adventure. There are two hooks in here that I will try to drop into my campaign next week. Hook number 6 “Talserin is not alone in his body” gave me a little shiver down my spine when I read that. These hooks are all of them great stuff.

Towns of The Dragon Coast – Jorkens
I can only say that I wish I had read this article a couple years ago when I last rebooted my campaign starting off in Ilipur of all places. I remember asking around the forums for any scrap of information about Ilipur but ended up not finding much. I only kept the PC’s there for a couple of weeks before packing them off to Westgate and places beyond. But heck, if I had had this article back then, I guarantee you I would have tarried awhile longer there, maybe even have based a goodly portion of my campaign around this not-so-sleepy Dragoncoast town. This material is really great, it truly brings Ilipur to life. A much needed and worthy addition to Realmslore!

Unveiling Waterdeep’s Hidden Lords - Chris Jameson
Taethen Caliel is a very interesting fellow. Chris has written a complex and engaging personal history for this hidden lord, more than enough to work him into a campaign and have a great deal of action and intrigue spring from and about him. He would make a particularly good patron for a band of adventurers or an inside source for elven lore and secrets. I can think of all sorts of ways to use him in a Waterdeep campaign.

Deep Gnolls - Danyel Woods
I have a fondness for Gnolls, and this article gives us a wonderful new gnollish subrace to use as an adversary for PC’s. Next time my PC’s have cause to journey through the underdark, they are going to run up against some Deep Gnolls. Danyel has given us a well detailed and thoroughly fascinating new race here.

Journal of an Apprentice Scribe - J P Hazelhoff
I just love to read these journals and savor every little word. This approaches the pinnacle of Realmslore for me. It’s like reading a new Volo’s Guide. Very evocative of place, these articles always immerse me in a locale and draw my attention to surprising and fun details that bring the Realms alive for me. And the footnotes are always splendid reading themselves. Great job J.P.!

You know, it should be mentioned also that Alaundo and Wooly have put in many, many hours and much hard effort into compiling, editing and producing such a marvelous and professional-looking journal of Realmslore. Without their dedication and energy these wonderful compilations would not look as good as they do, or even exist, so Alaundo and Wooly deserve to have it known all the toil and love they put in to crafting the Compendium. Well done!

My fellow scribes, you all have outdone yourself this go round and have produced an amazing piece of Realmslore. The way the web works, people may be downloading this issue a century from now and still enjoying the excellent scholarship and writing to be found within. Isn’t that a cool thing to think on?
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2006 :  23:52:30  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Many thanks for the overview and your thoughts on the articles for this volume, Gray I'd also like to echo your words on what a great job everyone has done in this volume and certainly that without Wooly, i'd be at a loss and be smothered by the paperwork

I'm certainly looking forward to working with everyone on future volumes with another exciting themed volume in 2007.

If readers of the Compendium are enjoying what they're reading, or even if there is any other feedback you'd like to share, then please let us know...it's always appreciated and helps us greatly to hear thy thoughts.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2006 :  00:09:30  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

I'm certainly looking forward to working with everyone on future volumes with another exciting themed volume in 2007.

Can you shed any light on the theme or am I going to run up against another NDA?

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2006 :  00:47:17  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Reefy

quote:

Can you shed any light on the theme or am I going to run up against another NDA?

It's NDA. Muh haha!

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2006 :  00:48:01  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well met

Many thanks for the overview and your thoughts on the articles for this volume, Gray I'd also like to echo your words on what a great job everyone has done in this volume and certainly that without Wooly, i'd be at a loss and be smothered by the paperwork

If readers of the Compendium are enjoying what they're reading, or even if there is any other feedback you'd like to share, then please let us know...it's always appreciated and helps us greatly to hear thy thoughts.

I'm even looking constructive negative feedback, if anyone has any. As well as positive feedback. I should have clarified this: I'd prefer more feedback on the laborers then the untold stories.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Edited by - Kuje on 26 Nov 2006 01:13:06
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000