Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Steven Schend
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 57

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2006 :  13:14:14  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi folks. Copying this note here as well as in the Sages of Realmslore section, so mea culpa to those who've seen this twice.

Forgive the plug of a (for now) non-Realmsian topic, but Wolfgang Baur is up to something interesting.

He's started a patronage-sponsored project to design a fully developed module/adventure, and those who contribute to the fund get to make decisions on and influence the design.

Think of this as you telling a professional game designer how to design a module to your specifications.

Wolf's an old friend and he's also got his ties to the Realms--his adventures in DUNGEON of old were Realms adventures, and he made his bones in game design in AL QADIM, which is tangentially Realms as the southern continent of Zakhara.

Anyhoo, I'm already a patron (fighting hard to see [edited out to not bias the whole deal] become the lead design, as it's most Realmsian in flavor and more portable to any campaign, but that's just my opinion and there's a bunch of interesting ideas afloat in this project) and hoped to see if any fans wanted to check out this project and perhaps help it out. In subtle ways by monster choice or NPCs or other ideas, you can make it fit the Realms (and/or your campaign) easily.

In fact, Wolf's asked me (and Ed & Jeff) to contribute some ideas on suggestions as a sidebar on how to fit this into the Realms. Have to think on that....

Well, I thank Alaundo for the chance to make this plug for a pal, and hope some of you come and check it out.

I hope enough Candlekeep fans might be interested to invest enough to bring the project to fruition.

Take a peek and let me know what you think. The first link gives you
the broad view and the second is the ongoing blog about it.

http://customadventure.livejournal.com/profile

http://customadventure.livejournal.com/

Swords high, friends, and cups soon to follow!

Steven
[copied in Steven's group and in its own topic]

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com

Edited by - Steven Schend on 24 May 2006 13:21:03
Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2006 :  20:01:49  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was looking at the Waterdeep Sourcebook at the book store the other day and if I recall correctly I think that I saw that the moonstar agent PRC actually goes up in spellcasting levels with each new level. Oh, and although similar to the Harper PRC I still thought it was a unique PRC and the NPC example rocked.

Now here is a question Steven (I hope you don't mind me calling you by your first name). Did you intend on having Moonstar agents being spellcaster oriented? Almost a mashing of Rogue skills and Mage skills? This would seem logical because of Khelben's found liking of Magic (Plus spreading magic is kinda the Chosen of Mystra thing to do) although I know he would never limit himself to just magic using agents. What are your thoughts on this?

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2006 :  16:53:30  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wandering_mage

I was looking at the Waterdeep Sourcebook at the book store the other day and if I recall correctly I think that I saw that the moonstar agent PRC actually goes up in spellcasting levels with each new level. Oh, and although similar to the Harper PRC I still thought it was a unique PRC and the NPC example rocked.

Now here is a question Steven (I hope you don't mind me calling you by your first name). Did you intend on having Moonstar agents being spellcaster oriented? Almost a mashing of Rogue skills and Mage skills? This would seem logical because of Khelben's found liking of Magic (Plus spreading magic is kinda the Chosen of Mystra thing to do) although I know he would never limit himself to just magic using agents. What are your thoughts on this?

My thoughts are not as pressing as Khelben's thoughts on the matter.

I'd have to say No, his intention was not to create mage/rogues of any stripe. His thinking was more along the lines of Mission:Impossible--I'll pull together exactly the type of people I need for this specific job/mission/issue, make sure they're people I trust or at least can anticipate how they'll work, wind them up, and send them out for this piece of the puzzle.

In other words, he and other senior Moonstars have the freedom (within reasonable limits to not suddenly explode the tel'Teukiira ranks, but only to handle attrition due to death or mential/physical instability) to recruit whomever they need/wish at the time. Bear in mind that most if not all seniors do consult with Khelben before opening the secret to another, and he'll either know already or research that person and anyone with connections to him/her within two generations before assenting. If he rejects someone for membership, he's always got three other suggested options for agents to replace the rejected person for that senior.

Remember that you only have the top ranks noted of the Silverstars in C&D; it's up to all y'all to fill out the ranks with active agents, and they should be of all stripes, from barbarians to former Zhents.

As always, though, remember that this is all speculation and opinion on my part, as I no longer have any official say-so over how and why the Moonstars exist and operate. I can tell you what my intentions were and my thoughts are, but don't confuse them with canonical rulings from WotC.

Steven

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2006 :  18:00:59  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And we now have a sample chapter of Blackstaff.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2006 :  19:39:44  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your words Steven. I am educated once again! I know I already posted in the Novel forum but I can't stress it enough. I can't wait to read Blackstaff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2006 :  16:50:28  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RevJest

Steven,

Question about the super-excellent "Lands of Intrigue". In the section about Maztica I notice a ruined fort listed on the borderlands map, above the Balduran territory. Any idea what that ruined fort is?

- RJ

As nbnmare mentioned, it was an ancient fort built by Balduran. If we're both misremembering, there were a few aborted efforts by Baldur's Gate settlers to build there, so there might be other half-started or half-destroyed sentinel towers and/or defensive watchposts that've fallen over the years to the jungle or to jaguar warriors and the like.

Steven

Go to Top of Page

Asgetrion
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1564 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2006 :  21:04:48  Show Profile  Visit Asgetrion's Homepage Send Asgetrion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, Sage Schend...

The sample chapter of Blackstaff is amazing... I loved it, and I am certainly going to buy this book!

"What am I doing today? Ask me tomorrow - I can be sure of giving you the right answer then."
-- Askarran of Selgaunt, Master Sage, speaking to a curious merchant, Year of the Helm
Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2006 :  23:34:47  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Reading books is not the same after reading the sample chapter. It's like you know Khelben is beat some scuzzy bad guy up right now. He might even be involved in some complex intrigue with realms shaking consequences. All this is happening while we wait anxiously at the Golden Unicorn Inn in Eveningstar for word of his exploits.

Ale wench! Another round for the scribes of Candlekeep! A toast to Mr. Schend! Cheers!

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2006 :  13:53:15  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Asgetrion

Wow, Sage Schend...

The sample chapter of Blackstaff is amazing... I loved it, and I am certainly going to buy this book!

Thanks for the kind words. Not every chapter's as action-packed as the prologue, but seeing what the Nameless One was capable of even before being Chosen should give you an idea of how well he can handle things.

Only 3 weeks to go!

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2006 :  13:54:34  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Reading books is not the same after reading the sample chapter. It's like you know Khelben is beat some scuzzy bad guy up right now. He might even be involved in some complex intrigue with realms shaking consequences. All this is happening while we wait anxiously at the Golden Unicorn Inn in Eveningstar for word of his exploits.

Ale wench! Another round for the scribes of Candlekeep! A toast to Mr. Schend! Cheers!

Make mine a half-pint of the Shadowdark, please. I've a working day ahead of me, thanks.

Steven
Who thanks the mage's kind words as well

Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2006 :  16:06:12  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hm . . . three weeks, so if my local Border's is as on the ball as they were with Final Gate, that means that in a month or so I should be able to pick this up . . .
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2006 :  17:41:48  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Hm . . . three weeks, so if my local Border's is as on the ball as they were with Final Gate, that means that in a month or so I should be able to pick this up . . .

Considering how my local B&N still didn't have Final Gate the last time I was there, I think that ordering this particular book from Amazon was a wise move. This is one Realms novel I'm not waiting for any longer than I have to!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2006 :  02:09:49  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I read the entire 2nd edition book Fall of Myth Drannor today at work. I've flipped through it before but wow. I gotta use this book for my next campaign. Once again thats Steve Schend for the genius work.

If I might be so bold as to ask, what real world historical events did you use to inspire some of the events surrounding the fall of Myth Drannor? I'm a bit of a history buff and I thought I recognized some events of similarity though totally unique in nature. Just wondering.....

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2006 :  14:30:04  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I read the entire 2nd edition book Fall of Myth Drannor today at work. I've flipped through it before but wow. I gotta use this book for my next campaign. Once again thats Steve Schend for the genius work.

If I might be so bold as to ask, what real world historical events did you use to inspire some of the events surrounding the fall of Myth Drannor? I'm a bit of a history buff and I thought I recognized some events of similarity though totally unique in nature. Just wondering.....

Oh gods....it's been ten years since I wrote that, and I honestly couldn't tell you what I was reading for inspiration at the time. If I picked up real events and modeled them into the fantasy, I'll admit I can't recall having done so. (Then again, it's been some time since I've read FoMD, so it's not fresh in my mind.)

My focus was in knowing what had to be knocked down, who had to die, and the major events of the war were already set in stone. I just wanted to show a number of things:
1) how it wasn't just one thing happening,
2) lots of heroic (and tragic) moments,
3) provide many, many NPCs on both sides of the conflict (some of whom might still be around, as I was careful to name those who did die for sure),
4) some grace notes and hooks for every race involved (my favorite being the halfling who takes out loads of enemies with a retributive strike), and
5) load the Fall with tons of lore and possibilities to allow any campaign the chance to follow up on all sorts of different things from this.

I'm very glad you enjoyed FoMD; it's one of the products of which I'm most proud. And I'll even let slip the fact that there's a number of ties from this product to the BLACKSTAFF novel due out in 15 days...

Steven

Edited by - Steven Schend on 26 Jun 2006 14:33:22
Go to Top of Page

Arnwyn
Acolyte

35 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2006 :  15:45:44  Show Profile  Visit Arnwyn's Homepage Send Arnwyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Steven,

I'm wondering if you remember much of "Undermountain: The Lost Level" adventure you wrote?

I've finally gotten around to reading my module collection, but I've ended up getting stymied on this particular adventure. There seems to be a disconnect between the expected level of adventurers and some of the creatures found in The Lost Level (and a disconnect between the 'power level' of the monsters themselves!). There are a smattering of relatively weak creatures found in places (such as carrion crawlers, a manticore, etc)... but then, to exit the level (specifically - retrieve one of the 3 gate keys), the party must challenge THREE aggressive beholders (one of them an Elder Orb!) - the so-called "Ring of Death".

I'm at a complete loss as to what the expectations are for this adventure. Do you have any insights as to how the DM was supposed to handle this adventure? While very interesting with fascinating locations (and fun to read), it seems unplayable as written (even in 2e, for which it was designed). Help!
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2006 :  22:17:36  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arnwyn

Hi Steven,

I'm wondering if you remember much of "Undermountain: The Lost Level" adventure you wrote?

Reread bits and pieces of it when you sent this, so I think so.

quote:

I've finally gotten around to reading my module collection, but I've ended up getting stymied on this particular adventure. There seems to be a disconnect between the expected level of adventurers and some of the creatures found in The Lost Level (and a disconnect between the 'power level' of the monsters themselves!). There are a smattering of relatively weak creatures found in places (such as carrion crawlers, a manticore, etc)... but then, to exit the level (specifically - retrieve one of the 3 gate keys), the party must challenge THREE aggressive beholders (one of them an Elder Orb!) - the so-called "Ring of Death".

I'm at a complete loss as to what the expectations are for this adventure. Do you have any insights as to how the DM was supposed to handle this adventure? While very interesting with fascinating locations (and fun to read), it seems unplayable as written (even in 2e, for which it was designed). Help!

The expectations were to provide the PCs with what seemed to be a quick way out of the dungeon and then show them that Halaster never allows an easy way out.

Yes, there's a lot of power guarding that pillar of flame in Room #29, but it's very specific--if the beholders can't see you, they won't attack. If you're not within 20 feet of the gate key, they won't bother with you--as long as you don't bother them. (Now I can't recall the range on a mage hand or telekinesis, but that was one of the ways around things, as I recall.) They also don't pursue anyone who works their way past them into the pillar (which sends you to places where you'll find Lineus and one of the other keys).

Long story short, this was not meant to be anything but the last ditch effort to get out if you didn't find another way (like slaying Dhusarra and taking her ring). It's also definitely not meant to be a stand-and-deliver kind of fight--much more the run-and-dodge kind of battle. The beholders don't really care much about the targets--they're just programmed/controlled to keep people away from the key and the pillar of flame. If you can get at the key without drawing attention from them, you're good.

Yes, I'll admit it's a bit of a video-game style "collect the keys to escape" bit, but that's what seemed right at the time. The design also assumes that you've tackled a lot of other things in the dungeon, picked up a lot more magic and XP, and thus might be able to handle the beholders for a few rounds, if necessary, by the end of things.

Hope that helps; written in the days before CRs et al, that module was definitely intended to be a meat-grinder of an adventure. If it's too tough, obviously come up with ways to get around it or simply put the third gate key somewhere else that's less dangerous.

Steven
Who actually thought more people fell victim to the carrion crawler and crawling claws with magic rings because they're used to underestimating those old classics....because it's not the power of the monster as much as the situation in which the PCs are trapped...

Go to Top of Page

Arnwyn
Acolyte

35 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2006 :  22:24:13  Show Profile  Visit Arnwyn's Homepage Send Arnwyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Steven - that helps a lot. (It turns out that the Beholder encounter in a straight fight is EL 21, when converting to 3e. Yoiks!)

I've got a good grasp of what's going on, and any modifications now only need to be minor (as opposed to my original plan of re-writing it for 4 17th level characters!).

Edited by - Arnwyn on 26 Jun 2006 22:25:57
Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2006 :  00:26:16  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Steve Schend you rock! I love hearing bits of info concerning the soon to be released Blackstaff novel. I really have to say you did a fantastic job on the Fall of Myth Drannor. Out of all the sourcebooks I have gotten around to reading this one gave you all the info you could possibly want in like 65 pages. It's like *BAM* elven lore for all you Myth Drannor fans. I have like 10 different quests I want to run right now that all center on elves (but Myth Drannor mostly). It is quite easy to see why you would be proud of this amazing work of yours. If only WotC would put out sourcebooks that were more informative and complete like this grand example. Thanks again for the info. It is a true privelege to speak to a writer of FR lore.

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  01:40:19  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Steve.

I recently read you saying that Khelben has longish (maybe shoulder-length) hair. Aww, is that really the case? I'm asking because I always pictured him with a more cropped hairstyle, myself. I think if his hair is long, he should get it cut.

And I can't resist asking...are there any sexy scenes with Khelben in the upcoming Blackstaff novel?

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  10:29:08  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bah, short hair is for victorians and inmates.

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

El Magnifico Uno
Learned Scribe

113 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  15:38:28  Show Profile  Visit El Magnifico Uno's Homepage Send El Magnifico Uno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whereas long hair is for mullets, hicks, and Ren-faire fanboys...
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  18:11:40  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

Hey Steve.

I recently read you saying that Khelben has longish (maybe shoulder-length) hair. Aww, is that really the case? I'm asking because I always pictured him with a more cropped hairstyle, myself. I think if his hair is long, he should get it cut.

And I can't resist asking...are there any sexy scenes with Khelben in the upcoming Blackstaff novel?

Well, since he can appear however he wishes thanks to Mystra's gifts, his hair is adaptable. I tend to see him as pictured on the novel cover--slightly longish/shoulder-length hair that never seems to get in his eyes. <shrug> Your mileage may vary, of course.

As for sexy scenes, that really depends on what one considers sexy, hm? If you're asking if there are seduction or love scenes, not so much, I'm afraid. If you're wanting to see the exact moment where Khelben....whoops. Almost whipped the Cloak of NDA away too soon! I can't give you details, but I think you'll be happy with some of the many secrets and scenes of Khelben's past that you get in the novel. At least I hope so...and I hope it leaves people wanting more...

Steven

Go to Top of Page

Lameth
Learned Scribe

Germany
196 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  19:23:44  Show Profile  Visit Lameth's Homepage Send Lameth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend
At least I hope so...and I hope it leaves people wanting more...

Steven

Yes, we want more. More books!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  21:12:19  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Steven

Well, me and Wooly have already decided what your next novel should be

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  22:49:29  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kajehase

quote:

Steven

You going to tell me? Or should I guess?

Khelben vs Gamera, the Scion of Gargauth?

Seriously, I'm drawing a blank, if you guys have mentioned it before here.

Steven
The very tired writer...

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  22:50:09  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lameth

quote:

Steven

Yes, we want more. More books!!!!!

Okay. Here's hoping the publishers are listening then....

SES

Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  22:52:54  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Steven,

Maybe you can help me on this question (in Eric's thread).
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  22:59:28  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic

Hi Steven,

Maybe you can help me on this question (in Eric's thread).

Not so much right now; those sound similar and probably came from the pre-edit version of LOI. Given that I've no access to those maps right now, I'd only be guessing where they're at. I'll try and track down the info, but what exactly do you need to know? Locations? Details? GPS stats?

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  23:03:58  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Steven

Steven
The very tired writer...

Grin,

It involves a certain half-drow of Waterdeep that runs a certain tavern that likes to Smile. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  23:14:18  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

quote:

quote:

quote:

Steven

Steven
The very tired writer...

Grin,

It involves a certain half-drow of Waterdeep that runs a certain tavern that likes to Smile. :)

Ah, the lascivious adventures of Kyriani "Love 'em and Leave 'em" Agrivar.....

Yeah, that'd be a lot of fun....and I could wrap a Moonstars plot around it, as she's one of Khelben's direct agents. Perhaps a reunion book by sending her down Tethyr way to reunite with her old pals not seen since the AD&D comic folded (or LOI saw print).

`twould be a whole lot of fun....but I suspect WotC might rather have other characters highlighted... Still, if the drumbeats demand the mistress of Selune's Smile in a novel, I'd love to work with ol' Purple Eyes...

SES
Who can't remember if he mentioned Kyri gets a few short cameos in BLACKSTAFF...but guesses he's done so now if not before....

Edited by - Steven Schend on 01 Jul 2006 23:15:07
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 57 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000