Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Prestige Classes, Skills and Feats of the Realms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2004 :  10:22:54  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met

I wish to collate a list of all Realms-specific Prestige Classes, Skills and Feats from official FR sources (Products, Dragon articles etc.) in order to provide a quick reference chart of where to find the information. i.e. Giving a list of each name, brief details and the source (e.g. FRCS page 123). This document would appear in the library proper as a useful resource for DM's and players of the Realms. When new products are released, we will update the document with the new PrC's etc.

Of course, I require the assistance of my fellow Candlekeep scribes herein. If ye would be willing to help out on this project then please contact me. Credit will be given, of course, for thy efforts.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

Wood Elf Ranger
Senior Scribe

USA
627 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2004 :  16:56:48  Show Profile  Visit Wood Elf Ranger's Homepage Send Wood Elf Ranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Finally! I've been looking for a complete list of these things for a while now. I've actually tried to make a list of my own from my own tomes and I've gotten the Prestige classes and skills down but the feats is a totally different situation.

This is an excellent idea Alaundo and we will need quite a few people I think to work on the feats especially if you want to seperate them into catagories ex: General, Fighter, Skill, Wild, Item Creation, Metamagic, Initiate, Regeonal, etc... Plus list them in a hiarchy order with feats listed under other required feats for easier understanding when its all done.

Anyway, count me in I'll send you an e-mail straight away!

~Lee N.

"Breaktime yes?!.. Yes?.. Maybe?.. Noo, baaack to work.." -Grovel the Goblin from NWN: HotU
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2004 :  17:10:18  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Thank ye, Wood Elf Ranger

So there we have it, It appears that Feats are the area we need to concentrate on. I think the first thing is to gather all the information and sources of all Realms feats and tackle it from there.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

hammer of Moradin
Senior Scribe

USA
758 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2004 :  17:40:30  Show Profile  Visit hammer of Moradin's Homepage Send hammer of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since I started on a PrC list at Worlds, I would be interested in paring that down for the Realms. I have been thinking about doing the same for feats and skills, so starting with the Realms and expanding from there would work also. Count me in also.

"Hurling himself upon his enemies, he terrified them with slaughter!"

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Candlekeep proverb: If a thing is said often enough, fools aplenty will believe it to be true.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2004 :  19:35:05  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Thank ye, hammer of Moradin
To set things rolling, first of all, lets see who has which Forgotten Realms 3.0\3.5 products for this project....

Wood Elf Ranger? Hammer?

Remember, I wish to have this as a REALMS-only list, not entries from all manner of core D&D products. Thank ye.

Alaundo

Edited by - Alaundo on 14 Sep 2004 19:36:12
Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2004 :  20:39:13  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met

Thank ye, hammer of Moradin
To set things rolling, first of all, lets see who has which Forgotten Realms 3.0\3.5 products for this project....

Wood Elf Ranger? Hammer?

Remember, I wish to have this as a REALMS-only list, not entries from all manner of core D&D products. Thank ye.

I own all 3.0/3.5 FR books. Please note that some 3.0 PrCs (such as Archmage, Red Wizard, and Bladesinger) have been updated to 3.5 not through the publication of a 3.5 FR book, but through the publication of a Core Product (DMG, DMG and Complete Warrior, respectively, for the example above).

Please advise as how to proceed, and I will have a complete list of all 3.0/3.5 FR PRCs in no time...
Go to Top of Page

Wood Elf Ranger
Senior Scribe

USA
627 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2004 :  20:54:28  Show Profile  Visit Wood Elf Ranger's Homepage Send Wood Elf Ranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like PDK has got it covered I've only got the major FR tomes that most everyone else probably has, though my library is slowly but surely growing

~Lee N.

"Breaktime yes?!.. Yes?.. Maybe?.. Noo, baaack to work.." -Grovel the Goblin from NWN: HotU
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2004 :  22:42:04  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I, too, have all of the 3.0/3.5 FR stuff. I'd be happy to help.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2004 :  22:53:13  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Purple Dragon Knight

I own all 3.0/3.5 FR books. Please note that some 3.0 PrCs (such as Archmage, Red Wizard, and Bladesinger) have been updated to 3.5 not through the publication of a 3.5 FR book, but through the publication of a Core Product (DMG, DMG and Complete Warrior, respectively, for the example above).

Please advise as how to proceed, and I will have a complete list of all 3.0/3.5 FR PRCs in no time...

Well met

Ahh, good point indeed, Purple Dragon Knight. Hmmmmm, that makes things a little more complicated. I believe in that case it may be best to list both entries and have a column indicating the version (whether 3.0 or 3.5).

If ye is happy to do so, then please feel free to collate such a list of PrC's and email it over to me, in the format such as:

PrC name - Basic Requirements? - Source product & page

Thank ye

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2004 :  22:54:30  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

I, too, have all of the 3.0/3.5 FR stuff. I'd be happy to help.

Well met

Thank ye greatly, Wooly Rupert. Mayhaps ye would like to work alongside Wood Elf Ranger on collating Feats?

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

RogueAssassin
Learned Scribe

USA
207 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2004 :  03:42:45  Show Profile  Visit RogueAssassin's Homepage Send RogueAssassin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would like to help, though it has been a while since i have frequented the halls of candlekeep. I would liek ot help in this task

I will make myself helpful wherever needed...

-The Rogue
Oh yeah, and its good to be back!

"Spirit. Its a Heros strength, a mothers resiliance, and the poor mans armor. It cannot be broken and it cannot be taken away. This i must belive"---Drizzt Do'Urden
Go to Top of Page

hammer of Moradin
Senior Scribe

USA
758 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2004 :  05:00:55  Show Profile  Visit hammer of Moradin's Homepage Send hammer of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am missing the Underdark sourcebook. Other than that I should be caught up on Realms tomes. I have Dragon magazine back to issue 90 I believe, but more importantly all of the current v.3.0/v.3.5 issues.

Candlekeep proverb: If a thing is said often enough, fools aplenty will believe it to be true.

Edited by - hammer of Moradin on 15 Sep 2004 05:03:10
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2004 :  09:26:13  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Thank ye all for the offers of help. I think we should be able to get this project underway now. If we continue such discussions via email so as not to bore other scribes herein

Thank ye

Alaundo

Edited by - Alaundo on 15 Sep 2004 09:28:00
Go to Top of Page

Lysander
Learned Scribe

USA
183 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2004 :  20:03:38  Show Profile  Visit Lysander's Homepage Send Lysander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met

Thank ye all for the offers of help. I think we should be able to get this project underway now. If we continue such discussions via email so as not to bore other scribes herein

Thank ye

Not bored, Alaundo, I assure you
I have the Underdark tome, in the 3.0 format, if that might help.

Lysander

Defender of the Second Edition
Moderator, Project Gemengan, Worlds of D&D
Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2004 :  01:28:37  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Complete Forgotten Realms Prestige Class List by PDK

Note: this list contains the most recently updated versions of the FR PRCs. If a given PRC has appeared in a previous product, it will be noted at the end of its entry under brackets (i.e. previously published in FRCS would look like [3.0 FRCS p. XX], for example]) The term "3.4" is used only for PrCs described within RoF, and refers to the fact that RoF was written for 3.5 edition but still contained 3.0 elements (flaws that have not been addressed through an official Errata). Also, for the sake of simplicity, spellcasting requirements are listed as such: spell level / type of magic. For example, a requirement such as "Able to cast 3rd-level divine spells" would be noted as: "3rd div."

Aglarondan Griffonrider- Prereq: Any nonevil, BAB +3, Dip 5rks, Ride 10rks, Spot 5rks, Mounted Combat, Ride-By Attack, must qualify to select regional feats from Aglarond. - 3.5 UNA p.19

Ancient Master- Prereq: Any evil Yuan-ti (usually chaotic evil), BAB +9, Conc 15rks, Kn(arc) 10rks, access to extensive magical library and a tutor with at least 14 sor or wiz class levels or with any psi powers or class levels. - 3.5 SK p.159

Arachne- Prereq: 3rd div., Chaotic Evil Female; aranea, choldrith, deep dragon, drow, half-drow, or half-fiend draegloth; HndlAnml 3rks, Kn(arc) 4rks, Speak Language (abyssal), Splcrft 4rks, Great Fortitude, Still Spell, Survivor, plus either Exotic Weap. Prof. (hand crossbow) or Weap. Finesse (dagger), Patron Deity Lolth, Spider Domain, must have passed the Test of Lolth (given to above-average followers of Lolth upon reaching 6th level). - 3.0 F&P p. 183

Arachnomancer- Prereq: Any evil, Base Fort +4, Climb 3rks, Kn(nat) 4rks, able to cast spider climb, summon swarm and web as arcane spells, must undergo a scarification ritual. - 3.5 UND p. 29

Arcane Devotee - Prereq: 4th arc., Kn(rel) 5rks*, Splcrft 8rks, Enlarge Spell, must have a patron deity. - 3.5 PGtoF p.48 [3.0 FRCS p.40]

Archmage- Prereq: 7th arc., knowledge of 5th-level or higher spells from at least five schools, Kn(arc) 15rks, Splcrft 15rks, Skill Focus (Spellcraft), Spell Focus in two schools of magic. - 3.5 SRD** [3.0 FRCS p.41]

Auspician- Prereq: Any chaotic, Fort +5, Ref +2, Dodge, Great Fortitude, Iron Will, Lightning Reflexes, Luck Domain. - 3.0 F&P p. 185

Battlerager- Prereq: Any nonlawful dwarf, BAB +5, Intmdte 8rks, Kn(rel) 2rks, Perf(singing) 2rks, Perf(any other) 2rnks, Cleave, Endurance, Power Attack, ability to rage. - 3.4 RoF p.179

Black Blood Hunter- Prereq: Any lycanthrope, Control Shape 8rks (afflicted lycanthropes only), Jump 6rks, Kn(nat) 4rks, Surv 6rks, Power Attack, Vile Natural Attack, Patron Deity Malar. - 3.5 PGtoF p.178

Black Flame Zealot- Prereq: 2nd div., any nongood, Hide 8rks, Kn(rel) 8rks, MovSil 8rks, Exotic Weap. (kukri), Iron Will, Sneak Attack +1d6, Patron Deity Kossuth, must slay an enemy of the faith for no other reason than to join the Order of the Black Flame. - 3.5 UNA p.21

Bladesinger- Prereq: 1st arc., Elf or half-elf, BAB +5, Bal 2rks, Conc 4rks, Perf(dance) 2rks, Perf(sing) 2rks, Tumb 2rks, Combat Casting, Combat Expertise, Dodge, Weapon Focus (longsword or rapier). - 3.5 CW p.17 [3.4 RoF p. 179]

Breachgnome- Prereq: Any nonchaotic gnome, BAB +5, Lis 5rks, Spot 5rks, Combat Reflexes, Dodge, Improved Initiative. - 3.4 RoF p.181

Cavelord- Prereq: Kn(Underdark - local) 8rks, Search 2rks, Spot 2rks, Surv 4rks, Track. - 3.5 UND p. 31

Celebrant of Sharess- Prereq: Chaotic Good, Dip 7rks, Perf(any) 7rks, Sacred Vow, Vow of Purity. - 3.5 PGtoF p.179

Cognition Thief- Prereq: 5rks in two of the following: Bluff, Disg, GathInf, and OpLck; Inquisitor, able to manifest the psionic blast power. - 3.5 PGtoF p.174

Coiled Cabalist- Prereq: 3rd arc., any evil Yuan-ti (usually chaotic evil), BAB +7, Conc 9rks, Kn(arc) 9rks. - 3.5 SK p.161

Darkmask- Prereq: 2nd div., drow or half-drow, Hide 8rks, MovSil 6rks, PckPckt 4rks, WildLore 2rks, Daylight Adaptation (drow only), Stealthy, Patron Deity Vhaeraun, must have survived a combat encounter against one or more clerics of Lolth. - 3.0 LoD p.34

Deep Diviner- Prereq: 2nd arc., Kn(Underdark - local) 8rks, Surv 2rks, Spell Foc. (Div). - 3.5 UND p. 32

Divine Champion- Prereq: BAB +7, Kn(rel) 3rks, Weapon Focus (deity's favored weapon), must have a patron deity. - 3.5 PGtoF p.49 [3.0 FRCS p.42]

Divine Disciple- Prereq: 4th div., Kn(rel) 8rks, Dip 5rks, must have a patron deity. - 3.5 PGtoF p.51 [3.0 FRCS p.43]

Divine Seeker- Prereq: Hide 8rks, Kn(rel) 3rks, MovSil 10rks, Spot 5rks, Stealthy, must have a patron deity. - 3.5 PGtoF p.52 [3.0 FRCS p.44]

Doomguide- Prereq: Lawful Neutral, Base Will Save Bonus +4, Dip 5rks, Kn(planes) 5rks, Extra Turning, Great Fortitude, ability to cast speak with dead as a divine spell, Patron Deity Kelemvor, must have destroyed an undead of at least 5HD, whether through weapons, spells, or positive energy. He does not need to have done this alone; must be proficient with the bastard sword. - 3.0 F&P p. 187

Dreadmaster- Prereq: 3rd div., Lawful Evil, BAB +4, Intmdte 5rks, SnsMot 4rks, Leadership, Skill Focus (Intmdte), Spell Focus (Enchantment), Patron Deity Bane, Hatred or Tyranny Domain, must have a cohort of at least 6th level. - 3.0 F&P p. 188

Drow Judicator- Prereq: 1st arc. or div., any evil drow, BAB +5, Intmdte 4rks, Kn(rel) 4rks, Combat Reflexes, Lolth's Meat, must survive the rites of entry administered by clerics of Selvetarm or Lolth. - 3.5 UND p. 33

Durthan- Prereq: 2nd arc. AND div., any nongood female, Improved Counterspell, Iron Will, any metamagic feat, must qualify to select regional feats from Rashemen. - 3.5 UNA p.22

Dweomerkeeper- Prereq: 2nd arc. AND div., human, kn(arc) 8rks, splcrft 8rks, any item creation feat, any metamagic feat, Exotic Weap. (shuriken), one of the following metamagic feats: Delay Spell, Persistent Spell, or Twin Spell; able to cast dispel magic, Magic or Spell Domain, Patron Deity Mystra, must have created at least one magic item, whether or not of permanent nature; cannot have the Shadow Weave Magic feat. - 3.0 F&P p. 190

Elemental Archon- Prereq: Any neutral, kn(nat) 8rks, speak language (either Auran, Terran, Ignan and Aquan, depending on the element chosen), ability to cast protection from elements as a divine spell, Patron Akadi, Grumbar, Istishia or Kossuth, depending on the element chosen. - 3.0 F&P p. 191

Elven High Mage- Prereq: 9th arc.; sun elf, moon elf or wood elf; Kn(arc) 25 rks, Splcrft 25rks, Epic Skill Focus [Kn{arc)], Epic Skill Focus (Splcrft), must survive scrutiny and meet approval of all existing elven high mages. - 3.4 RoF p.182

Entropist- Prereq: 4th div., Lawful Evil, Conc 5rks, Kn(arc) 5rks, Scry 4rks, Education, Great Fortitude, Patron Deity Entropy (Tiamat), must have killed an elf, sorcerer or wizard, either in combat or by burning in a witchweed execution. - 3.0 LoD p.138

Evereskan Tomb Guardian- Prereq: 2nd arc., Elf from Evereska, BAB +4, Hide 5rks, Lis 2rks, MovSil 5rks, Spot 2rks, Surv 5rks, Alertness, Track. - 3.5 PGtoF p.53

Eye of Horus-Re- Prereq: 3rd div., Lawful Good from Mulhorand, Kn(rel) 9rks, Spot 4rks, Alertness, Extra Turning, Sun Domain. - 3.5 PGtoF p.55

Fang of Sseth- Prereq: Any evil Yuan-ti, human, Yuan-ti-human crossbreed, tainted one, or other Yuan-ti-created being (usually chaotic evil), BAB +7, Patron Deity Sseth (cannot worship any other gods/goddesses), any two of the following feats: Alertness, Deceitful, Deft Hands, Investigator, Negotiator, Nimble Fingers, Persuasive, Stealthy; the candidate must have slain in the name of Sseth and aided a Yuan-ti without prearranged payment or reward. - 3.5 SK p.162

Forest Master- Prereq: IntDir 4rks, Kn(nat) 8rks, WildLore 13rks, Alertness, Endurance, Power Attack, Skill Focus (WildLore); ability to cast entangle, plant growth, and control plants; Patron Deity Silvanus; must have made peaceful contact with a treant; must be proficient with the maul. - 3.0 F&P p. 193

Giant-Killer- Prereq: BAB +5, Hide 2rks, WildLore 4rks, Dodge, Mobility, Toughness, must have already slain at least one giant of any type, not necessarily alone but must have caused damage at least with one melee attack. - 3.0 SM p. 110

Gnome Artificer- Prereq: 1st arc. of the illusion school, gnome (or human from Lantan region), Alchem 3rks, Craft (armor., blacksm., gemcut., locksm., metalwkng., trapmkng., or weaponmkng.) 8rks, Craft(any other two from previous list) 4rks, DisDev 2rks, Kn(architec) 4rks, Kn(eng) 4rks, Prof(apothecary, eng. or siege eng.) 3rks, Lightning Reflexes, Skill Foc (any of the above Craft skills). - 3.0 MoF p. 23

Goldeye- Prereq: 3rd div., Neutral, App 4rks, Dip 4rks, Innu 2rks, Prof(bookkeeper, innkeeper, scribe, or similar mercantile-related profession) 4rks, Speak Language (must know two human languages, each spoken in a region different from your home region), Alertness, Exotic Weap. (nunchaku), Skill Focus (Dip), Patron Deity Waukeen, character must have acquired at least 5K gp worth of coins, gems, jewelry, and/or business investments (borrowing does not count towards this total). - 3.0 F&P p. 194

Guild Thief- Prereq: GatInf 3rks, Hide 8rks, Intmdt 3rks, MovSil 3rks, membership in a thieves' guild. - 3.0 FRCS p.45

Guild Wizard of Waterdeep- Prereq: 3rd arc., any nonevil, Alchem 4rks, Kn(arc) 8rks, Scry 4rks, Splcrft 8rks, Scribe Scroll, any one metamagic feat, one of the following: Spell Penetration or Spell Focus (any), must pay initiation fee of 1,000gp. - 3.0 MoF p. 26

Great Rift Skyguard- Prereq: Gold dwarf, HndlAnml 4rks, Jump 4rks, Ride 8rks, Mounted Combat, Toughness. - 3.4 RoF p.183

Hammer of Moradin- Prereq: 2nd div., Dwarf from Spine of the World, BAB +7, Craft(weapsmth) 10rks, Iron Will, Weapon Focus (warhammer), Patron Deity Moradin, must be a member of the Hammers of Moradin. - 3.5 PGtoF p.56

Harper Agent- Prereq: Any nonevil, Dip 8rks, Kn(loc) 4rks, SnsMot 2rks, Surv 2rks, Negotiator, sponsorship by a member of the Harpers & approval of the High Harpers. - 3.5 PGtoF p.58

Harper Mage- Prereq: 3rd arc., any nonevil, Conc 4rks, Kn(arc) 8rks, Kn(local) 5rks****, Kn(any other) 8rks, Scry 4rks, SnsMot 2rks, Splcrft 8rks, Alertness, Education****, Extend Spell, sponsorship by a member of the Harpers & approval of the High Harpers. - 3.0 MoF p. 28

Harper Paragon- Prereq: Dip 8rks, Perf(any) 5rks, SnsMotv 4rks, Surv 2rks, Sacred Vow, Vow of Obedience, must have one of the following Favored Enemies: humanoid (goblinoid, gnoll, orc or reptilian), outsider (evil), undead, Church of Bane, Cult of the Dragon, Iron Throne, malaugryms, Red Wizards or the Zhentarim. - 3.5 PGtoF p.182

Harper Priest- Prereq: 3rd div., any nonevil, Dip 4rks, Kn(arc) 4rks, Kn(rel) 8rks, Splcrft 8rks, Alertness, Iron Will, sponsorship by a member of the Harpers & approval of the High Harpers, Paton Deity must be nonevil and not devoted to wanton destruction. - 3.0 MoF p. 30

Harper Scout- Prereq: Any nonevil, Bluff 4rks, Dip 8rks, Kn(loc) 4rks, Prfrm 5rks, SnsMot 2rks, WildLore 2rks, Alertness, Iron Will, sponsorship by a member of the Harpers & approval of the High Harpers. - 3.0 FRCS p.46

Hathran- Prereq: 4th arc. or div., Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral or Neutral Good Female from Rashemen, Kn(Rashemen local) 4rks, Ethran, Leadership, Patron Deity Chauntea, Mielikki or Mystra, must be a member of the Witches of Rashemen and she may not possess any item creation feats other than Scribe Scroll. - 3.5 PGtoF p.60 [3.0 FRCS p.47]

Heartwarder- Prereq: 3rd div. or arc., Chaotic Good, Bluff 3rks, Dip 6rks, Speak Language (Sylvan), Base Ref +2, Dodge, Mobility, Spell Focus (Enchantment), Exotic Weap. (whip), Patron Deity Sune. - 3.0 F&P p. 196

Hierophant- Prereq: 7th div., Kn(rel) 15rks or Kn(nat) 15rks***, any metamagic feat. - 3.0 FRCS p.48

Hordebreaker- Prereq: BAB +5, Kn(loc) 5rks, Spot 4rks, Power Attack, Cleave, Great Cleave. - 3.0 SM p. 111

Horned Harbinger- Prereq: Any evil, Kn(planes) 8rks, Patron Deity Myrkul, must have touched the Crown of Horns, a Netherese artifact that now contains the remnants of Myrkul's sentience, at least once since the Time of Troubles. - 3.0 F&P p. 197

Illithid Body Tamer- Prereq: Illithid, illthidkin, or a creature with the half-illithid template; BAB +6, Great Fortitude, Power Attack, Weap. Foc. (tentacle). - 3.5 UND p. 35

Imaskari Vengeance Taker- Prereq: 3rd arc., any lawful, Hide 4rks, MovSil 5rks, Surv 2rks, Track, must have slain a creature or enemy purely for revenge, must swear to obey the Imaskari Vengeance Taker Code. - 3.5 UND p. 37

Incantatrix- Prereq: 3rd arc., Conc 4rks, Kn(arc) 8rks, Splcrft 8rks, Iron Will, any one metamagic feat, cannot have abjuration as a prohibited school. - 3.5 PGtoF p.61 [3.0 MoF p.31]

Inquisitor of the Drowning Goddess- Prereq: Kuo-Toa, Lawful Evil or Lawful Neutral, Conc 8rks, Kn(rel) 4rks, Improved Unarmed Strike, Patron Deity Blibdoolpoolp. - 3.5 UND p. 39

Justiciar of Tyr- Prereq: 2nd div., Lawful Good, BAB +5, Dip 7rks, Kn(loc) 4rks, Kn(rel) 6rks, Patron Deity Tyr. - 3.5 PGtoF p.64

Knight-Errant of Silverymoon- Prereq: Any good, BAB +5, IntDir 2rks, Kn(Silverymoon or The North - local) 4rks, Ride 4rks, Spot 4rks, Mounted Combat, Ride-By Attack, Survivor, Weap. Foc. (light lance or heavy lance), serve with Knights in Silver for 1 year+ and petition Knight-Grand Commander Sernius Alathar for detachment as Knight-errant directly from Taern Hornblade, High Mage of Silverymoon. - 3.0 SM p. 112

Mage-Killer- Prereq: 4th arc. or div., ability to cast 3 spells requiring Fort saves and 3 spells requiring Ref saves (a spell that inflict damage but allow no saving throw can substitute for any of these required spells), Splcrft 10rks, Great Fortitude, Lightning Reflexes, Combat Casting, Martial Weap. (any). - 3.0 MoF p. 33

Maiden of Pain- Prereq: Female, Intmdte 4rks, Violate Spell, able to cast Masochism and Sadism as divine spells, Patron Deity Loviatar, the candidate must have used the drug agony (aka liquid pain). - 3.5 PGtoF p.183

Martyred Champion of Ilmater- Prereq: Lawful Good, Kn(rel) 4rks, any one skill 9rks, Endurance, Nimbus of Light, Patron Deity Ilmater, must have died in heroic sacrifice and returned to life. - 3.5 PGtoF p.185

Master Alchemist- Prereq: 4th arc. or div., Alchem. 10rks, Splcrft 10rks, Brew Potion, Magical Artisan (potions), Skill Foc. (Alchem.) - 3.0 MoF p. 28

Master of the Yuirwood- Prereq: Any nonevil elf or half-elf, Kn(nat) 5rks, Surv 10rks, Alertness, Track, must qualify to select regional feats from Aglarond or the Star Elf region. - 3.5 UNA p.25

Master of Vipers- Prereq: Any evil Yuan-ti (usually chaotic evil), BAB +7, Kn(nat) 8rks, Great Fortitude. - 3.5 SK p.163

Monk of the Long Death- Prereq: Any nongood, Craft (alchemy) 5rks, Craft (poisonmaking) 7rks, Heal 3rks, Kn(arc) 8rks, Base Will Save Bonus +5, candidate must be inducted into monks of the long death via a secret ceremony consisting of various morbid and hideous acts designed to test his resolve. - 3.5 PGtoF p.65

Morninglord of Lathander- Prereq: 3rd div. (including daylight), any good, Craft (any) 4rks, Dip 7rks, Kn(rel) 8rks, Perf (any) 2 rks, Improved Turning, Patron Deity Lathander. - 3.5 PGtoF p.67

Mystic Wanderer- Prereq: 2nd div., any nonlawful, Alchem 3rks, Dip 8rks, Kn(nat) 3rks, Perf 3rks, Prof(herbalist) 3rks, Iron Will. - 3.0 MoF p. 35

Naga Overlord- Prereq: Any evil Naga, Bluff 4rks, Dip 4rks, Intmdte 4rks, SnsMot 4rks, Extend Spell, Skill Focus (Intmdte), Spell Focus (Enchantment), able to cast dominate person as a spell. - 3.5 SK p.165

Nar Demonbinder- Prereq: 4th arc. or div. and knowledge of at least one summon monster spell, Intmdte 5rks, Kn(planes) 10rks, SnsMot 2rks, Speak Lang. (abyssal), Iron Will, Spell Foc. (conj.) - 3.5 UNA p.26

Nentyar Hunter- Prereq: Any nonevil, Search 4rks, Spot 8rks, Surv 8rks, Alertness, Combat Casting, Track, must qualify to select regional feats from the Great Dale region. - 3.5 UNA p.28

Netherese Arcanist- Prereq: 13th arc., human (including human undead) or shade, Kn(arc) 25rks, Spcrft 25rks, Improved Metamagic, Improved Spellcasting, Improved Spell Capacity*, Traditions of Netheril: candidate must have access to the ancient magical traditions of Netheril. A lich or a shade character from the Empire of Shade meets this criterion, or (at the DM's discretion) another character who has unearthed ancient Netherese lore might also qualify. - 3.5 PGtoF p.132

Nightcloak- Prereq: 2nd div., clerics must have Darkness Domain, Neutral Evil, BAB +3, Bluff 2rks, Hide 2rks, MovSil 2rks, Perform 4rks, Iron Will, Shadow Weave Magic, Spell Focus (Ench., Illus. or Necr.), any one of the following: Pernicious Magic or Tenacious Magic, Patron Deity Shar. - 3.0 F&P p. 198

Ocular Adept- Prereq: Any humanoid or monstrous humanoid, Lawful Evil or Neutral Evil, Base Fort +4, Conc 8rks, Endurance, must supplicate himself before one or more beholders, pleading to be accepted into their community as an ocular adept, must forswear all allegiances to his previous deity and swear devotion to the Great Mother. - 3.0 F&P p. 200

Orc Scout- Prereq: Orc, half-orc or tanarukk, BAB +5, MovSil 6rks, WildLore 4rks, Alertness, Endurance, Stealthy. - 3.0 SM p. 114

Orc Warlord- Prereq: Any nongood orc or half-orc, BAB +5, Intmdte 8rks, Ride 5rks, Surv 5rks, Blood of the Warlord or Might Makes Right, Leadership, must be able to rage. - 3.4 RoF p.184

Peerless Archer- Prereq: BAB +7, Craft(bowmaking) 10rks, Proficiency in: longbow, shortbow, comp. longbow or comp. shortbow, Point Blank Shot, Far Shot, Precise Shot, Quick Draw. - 3.0 SM p. 116

Prime Underdark Guide- Prereq: Any nonevil, Bal 2rks, Climb 8rks, Dip 5rks, GatInf 5rks, Kn(Underdark - local) 5rks, Surv 5rks, UseRope 2rks, Alertness, Track, must know at least four languages. - 3.5 UND p. 40

Purple Dragon Knight- Prereq: any nonevil and nonchaotic, from Cormyr or Kn(Cormyr local) 8rks, BAB +4, Dip or Intmdte 1rk, List 2rks, Ride 2rks, Spot 2rks, Leadership, Mounted Combat, must be a member of the Purple Dragons. - 3.5 PGtoF p.68 [3.0 FRCS p.49]

Raumathari Battlemage- Prereq: 3rd arc. and knowledge of at least four evocation spells, Combat Casting, Exotic Weap. (bastard sword), any one metamagic feat, Speak Lang. (Roushoum and Imaskari), Proficient with martial weapons, must find a mentor who already has levels in Raumathari Battlemage and spend at least ten days studying in the mentor's company, during which time both the mentor and student must spend at least 8 hours a day in training. - 3.5 UNA p.29

Red Wizard- Prereq: 3rd arc., any nongood human from Thay, Splcrft 8rks, Tattoo Focus, any three metamagic feats or item creation feats. - 3.0 FRCS p. 50 [3.5 version available in 3.5 DMG -- someone please send the requirements to me, if they changed that is...]

Runecaster- Prereq: 3rd div., Craft (calligraphy, gemcutting, metalworking, stonecarving, or woodcarving) 8rks, Splcrft 8rks, Inscribe Runes. - 3.5 PGtoF p.70 [3.0 FRCS p.51]

Runescarred Berserker- Prereq: BAB +7, Craft(scarring) 5rks, Intmdte 5rks, SnsMot 2rks, Iron Will, Survivor, at least one berserker lodge feat, must be able to rage at least once per day and must be a member of a berserker lodge, must qualify to select regional feats from Rashemen. - 3.5 UNA p.31

Sea Mother Whip- Prereq: 3rd div., Kuo-toa, any evil or True Neutral, Kn(rel) 5rks, Patron Deity Blibdoolpoolp. - 3.5 UND p. 42

Serpent Slayer- Prereq: BAB +6, Conc 4rks, Kn(nat) 2rks, Spot 4rks, Combat Casting, Dodge, Mobility, able to cast arc. or div. spells. - 3.5 SK p.166

Shaaryan Hunter- Prereq: From the Shaar, BAB +5, HndlAnml 4rks, Ride 6rks, Surv 8rks, Animal Affinity, Mounted Archery, Mounted Combat, Track. - 3.5 PGtoF p.71

Shadow Adept- Prereq: 3rd arc. or div., any nongood, Kn(arc) 8rks, Splcrft 8rks, Shadow Weave Magic, any one metamagic feat. - 3.5 PGtoF p.73 [3.0 FRCS p.53]

Shadowcrafter- Prereq: Greater Spell Foc. (Illus.), Spell Foc. (Illus.), Disg 4rks, able to cast any 3rd-level or higher spell with the illusion (shadow) descriptor. - 3.5 UND p. 43

Shadow Thief of Amn- Prereq: Bluff 3rks, GathInf 3rks, Hide 8rks, Intmdte 3rks, MovSil 3rks, Persuasive, must be a member of Shadow Thieves' guild. - 3.5 PGtoF p.74

Shou Disciple- Prereq: BAB +3, Base Ref +2, Bal 4rks, Jump 8rks, Tumb 4rks, Dodge, Improved Unarmed Strike, Weap. Foc. (unarmed strike), must qualify to select regional feats from the Shou Expatriate or the Thesk regions. - 3.5 UNA p.33

Silverstar- Prereq: 2nd div., clerics must have the Moon Domain, BAB +4, IntDir 2rks, SnsMot 2rks, Chaotic Good, Blind-Fight, Dodge, Mobility, Spring Attack, Patron Deity Selûne. - 3.0 F&P p. 201

Slime Lord- Prereq: Any evil, BAB +4, Disg 6rks, Willing Deformity, Patron Deity Ghaunadar. - 3.5 PGtoF p.186

Spelldancer- Prereq: 3rd arc. or div., Conc 4rks, Perf(dance, other forms) 6rks****, Tumb 4rks, Combat Casting, Dodge, Endurance, Mobility. - 3.0 MoF p. 37

Spellfire Channeler- Prereq: Conc 8rks, Kn(arc) 2rks, Spcrft 2rks, Endurance, Spellfire Wielder. - 3.0 MoF p. 39

Spellfire Hierophant- Prereq: Conc 24rks, Kn(arc) 12rks, Spcrft 12rks, Endurance, Epic Spellfire Wielder, Spellfire Wielder, Weap. Foc. (spellfire) - 3.5 PGtoF p.134

Spellguard of Silverymoon- Prereq: 4th arc., any nonevil from Silverymoon or Silver Marches*, Conc 8rks, Splcrft 5rks, Combat Casting, any one metamagic feat, must be accepted into the Spellguard. - 3.5 PGtoF p.75

Spellsinger- Prereq: At least 1/8 elven blood, Kn(arc) 8rks, Perf(hand instrument, singing, and others) 8rks, Improved Counterspell, Skill Focus (Perform), ability to cast 1st-level arcane spells without preparation. - 3.4 RoF p.186

Spur Lord- Prereq: BAB +4, Bluff 3rks, Conc 3rks, Kn(rel) 3rks, SnsMot 3rks, Tumb 5rks, Iron Will, Leadership, Lightning Reflexes, Quick Draw, Patron Deity Cyric, must have either made peaceful contact with an evil outsider that served Cyric or received a prophetic dream from Cyric. - 3.0 LoD p.11

Stormlord- Prereq: 3rd div., Base Fort +4, Endurance, Great Fortitude, Weapon Focus (any spear or javelin), Patron Deity Talos, must have been hit by a bolt of lightning (magical or natural) and survived the experience. - 3.0 F&P p. 203

Strifeleader- Prereq: 3rd div., Disg 8rks, Bluff 4rks, Intmdte 4rks, Speak Lang (abyssal), Iron Will, Spell Foc (Illusion), Weap. Foc. (longsword), Patron Deity Cyric, must hae single-handedly slain an illusionist, a cleric of Cyric, or someone with Spell Focus (Illusion). - 3.0 F&P p. 204

Sword Dancer- Prereq: 2nd div., elf or half-elf female, BAB +5, Dip 5rks, Perf 5rks (includes dance and singing), Speak Lang. (elf & undercommon), Dodge, Expertise, Skill Focus (Perf), Weap. Foc. (any sword), Patron Deity Eilistraee, must have seen the sun rise at least once and spent at least one continuous month living on the surface without entering the Underdark, dancing each night under the light of the moon. - 3.0 F&P p. 205

Talontar Blightlord- Prereq: 4th div., any evil, Great Fortitude, Martial Weap. (glaive), Patron Deity Talona. - 3.5 UNA p.34

Techsmith- Prereq: Craft(armor., blacksm., weap., or metalworkng) 9rks, Craft Wondrous Item, Skill Focus (Craft - same one as above), ability to cast minor creation, must visit the High Holy Crafthouse of Inspiration in the city of Illul on the island of Lantan, Patron Deity Gond. - 3.0 F&P p. 207

Telflammar Shadowlord- Prereq: Any nongood, Hide 10rks, MovSil 10rks, Blind-Fight, Dodge, Mobility, Spring Attack; if the character is not a shadow-walker, he must either possess the ability to shadow jumb (as per the shadowdancer PrC) or be able to cast dimensional door as a spell or spell-like ability; Sneak Attack +2d6; must qualify to select regional feats from Thesk. - 3.5 UNA p.36

Thayan Knight- Prereq: Any nongood human from Thay, BAB +5, Intmdte 2rks, Kn(arc) 2rks, Knw(Thay-local) 2rks, Iron Will, Weapon Focus (longsword); Social Status: No slaves; must have sworn allegiance to the Red Wizards of Thay. - 3.0 LoD p.64

Thayan Slaver- Prereq: Any evil human, App 10rnks, Intmdte 10rks, UseRope 5rks, Sneak Attack +2d6, must qualify to select regional feats from Thay. - 3.5 UNA p.38

Vermin Keeper- Prereq: HndlAnml 8rks, Kn(nat) 8rks, Iron Will, Wild Shape ability. - 3.5 UND p. 44

Warrior Skald- Prereq: Conc 6rks, Perf(poetry, any others) 9rks, Power Attack, Cleave. - 3.4 RoF p.187

Warsling Sniper- Prereq: Halfling, BAB +5, Craft(weap) 3rks, Hide 4rks, Spot 6rks, Exotic Weapon Proficiencies (halfling warsling AND skiprock), Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot. - 3.4 RoF p.187

War Wizard of Cormyr- Prereq: 4th arc., any nonevil, nonchaotic, Spcrft 10rks, Enlarge Spell, Widen Spell, Martial Weap. (any). - 3.0 MoF p. 41

Waveservant- Prereq: 2nd div., clerics must have Ocean Domain, BAB +5, Intmdte 4rks, IntDir 3rks, Kn(nat) 4rks, Speak Language (Aquan), Swim 4rks, Endurance, Weap. Foc. (trident), Patron Deity Umberlee, must have made peaceful contact with water elemental, evil creature of type outsider (water) or evil aquatic creature of at least 6HD and the character must have communicated with it through language or magic. - 3.0 F&P p. 209

Wearer of Purple- Prereq: Any evil, Base Will +5, Alchem 5rks, Dip 4rks, Kn(arc) 8rks, Kn(loc) 3rks, Speak Lang. (draconic), Iron Will, Spell Foc. (Nec), able to cast at least one Nec. spell, must have made peaceful contact with an evil true dragon or dracolich. - 3.0 F&P p. 211

Wild Scout- Prereq: BAB +5, Hide 8rks, IntDir 4rks, Kn(nat) 4rks, MovSil 4rks,Endurance, Track. - 3.0 SM p. 117

Windwalker- Prereq: Ability to cast div. spells, clerics must have Air or Travel Domain; human, half-elf or air genasi; BAB +5, Hide 5rks, IntDir 5rks, MovSil 5rks, WildLore 3rks, Lightning Reflexes, Track, Weap. Focus (greatsword), Patron Deity Shaundakul, must have visited at least 3 different regions in her lifetime, must have flown at least once for an hour or more, whether by means of magic or an aerial mount. - 3.0 F&P p. 212

Yathchol Webrider- Prereq: Chitine or any web-spinning race (creatures who know or can prepare web as a spell or spell-like ability also qualify), Hide 8rks, MovSil 4rks, Dodge, Mobility, Skill Foc. [Craft(trapmaking)]. - 3.5 UND p. 46

Yathrinshee- Prereq: Drow female, Kn(arc) 7rks, Kn(rel) 7rks, Perf(sing) 3rks, Lichloved, Spell Focus (Necromancy), able to cast animate deat as a divine spell and spectral hand as an arcane spell, Patron Deity Kiaransalee. - 3.5 PGtoF p.187

Zhentarim Skymage- Prereq: Dip 2rks, HndlAnml 2rks, Kn(geo) 2rks, Ride 2rks, Scry 3rks, Splcrft 4rks, Combat Casting, Iron Will, Mounted Combat, member in good standing of the Zhentarim, able to cast detect thought, invisibility, and suggestion, plus one summon monster spell of 3rd-level or higher. - 3.0 LoD p.102

Zhentarim Spy- Prereq: Any evil, BAB +5, Bluff 5rks, Disg 5rks, Forg 5rks, GathInf 5rks, Deceitful. - 3.5 PGtoF p.77

*As per PGtoF Errata
**SRD = System Reference Document, free for download online
***As per FRCS Errata
****As per MoF Errata

Edited by - Purple Dragon Knight on 16 Sep 2004 01:55:45
Go to Top of Page

Wood Elf Ranger
Senior Scribe

USA
627 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2004 :  07:56:04  Show Profile  Visit Wood Elf Ranger's Homepage Send Wood Elf Ranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Red Wizard from 3.5 DMG is exactly the same and can be found on page 193 .

Awesome job PDK very well done

~Lee N.

Edited by - Wood Elf Ranger on 16 Sep 2004 07:58:35
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2004 :  08:56:25  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Impressive and fast work, PDK!

I've not had the time to even crack open a single book, yet... But I do have a tiny bit to contribute, which should help others on this project. I hit the Dragondex, with the intent of finding the PrCs and feats that were in Dragon Magazine.

Again, I've not had the time to actually look up all of these. But for those that do have the time, hopefully the lists below will help you know exactly what issues you need to check. I list the PrC or feat, and which issue it can be found in. For more complete references (page number, article title), you'll have to go to the above site.

Feats
Adventurous Explorer 315
Ally of the Ki-Rin 315
Armor Dance 315
Audacious Attempt 315
Backstabbing Traitor 315
Cultured Courtier 315
Discipline 315
Forest Ambusher 315
Gifted General 315
Hard to Fool 317
Hardy Soul 315
Horse Nomad 315
Improved Armor Dance 315
Improved Leadership 317
Lady's Gambit 317
Legendary Tracker 315
Luck of Heroes An5
Mercantile Background An5
Mercantile Background 315
Mind Over Body 315
Mountain Hunter 315
Noble Warrior 317
Pike Hedge 317
Renowned Courtesan 315
Saddleback 315
Secret Society 315
Smooth Talk 315
Spit Venom 313
Stalwart Defender 315
Strong Coils 313
Survivor 315
Thug An5

Prestige classes
Arvoreen's Keepers 321
Arvoreen's Warders 321
Barber 321
Battleguard of Tempus 317
Battlepriest of Cormyr 307
Corsair 321
Council Mage of Cormyr 307
Dancers of Sharess 290
Divine Champion 280
Dreadmaster 287
Eagle Knight 315
Green Hunter 294
Holy Slayer 321
Holy Strategist of the Red Knight 317
Jaguar Knight 315
Mamluk 321
Moon Drover 307
Nightcloak 286
Noble Adventurer 307
Purple Dragon Highknight An5
Royal Scout of Cormyr 307
Silverhair Knight 315
Silverstar 285

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2004 :  10:30:04  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Absolutely splendid, Purple Dragon Knight This is perfect. Along with Wooly Ruperts PrC list, I think we have the lot.

So thats PrC's out the way, i'll get this formatted for the library proper.... now on to Skills and Feats.

Hands up who wants which? Ye may benefit from working together on this and deciding who will collate the information from which tomes, as there are a fair few entries.

Thank ye all again.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2004 :  10:32:38  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

hammer of Moradin, Wooly Rupert... do one of ye wish to collate the PrC information from the Dragon issues listed by Wooly Rupert and provide the same information in the format as Purple Dragon Knight has above?

(Ye may be best to mail this over to me so that I can collate it with Purple Dragon Knights document which was mailed to me this morn).

Thank ye.

Wood Elf Ranger, how fairs thee with thy task?

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2004 :  16:13:13  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd volunteer, but Lurue only knows when I'd get the chance to sit down and do so...

Go to Top of Page

Wood Elf Ranger
Senior Scribe

USA
627 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2004 :  17:04:23  Show Profile  Visit Wood Elf Ranger's Homepage Send Wood Elf Ranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm trying to decide how to proceed with my task... I'm beginning to think a spreadsheet may be more appropriate
I'll figure something out. It's gonna take a while though especially PGtF with all the regional feats and initiate feats. Anyone want to take that tome or any others?

~Lee N.

Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2004 :  23:11:00  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wood Elf Ranger

Red Wizard from 3.5 DMG is exactly the same and can be found on page 193 .

Awesome job PDK very well done

Thank you! did you mean to say that it was the same as FRCS p.50? what is this p.193 you speak of?
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2004 :  23:46:59  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Apologies for not having said anything before, but here's my contribution to the little project. Having read the scroll this afternoon, I figured I could go and do something useful with my time, so I've compiled a list of all the Realms specific weapons and armour (non-magical). I don't have Unapproachable East or Underdark but I'm pretty sure I've gone through everything else. If someone who does have them would like to add to it, I, and I'm sure others, would appreciate it. Also, bear in mind I only play 3E, not 3.5 so I've done the best I can. 3.4 refers to Races of Faerûn in the same way PDK used it. Hope this is useful.

Weapon and armour types of Faerûn

Armour

(Cost, Armour Bonus, Maximum Dexterity Bonus, Armour Check Penalty, Arcane Spell Failure Chance, Speed (30 ft), Speed (20 ft), Weight* , Special)

Light Armour

Chameleon leather: 360 gp, +2, +6, 0, 10%, 30 ft, 20 ft, 15 lb, +2 to Hide checks, always masterwork. 3.5, SK 148.
Mud armour: 0 gp, +1, +5, -1, 0%, 30 ft, 20 ft, 8 lb. 3.4, RAC 157.
Sharkskin armour: 85 gp, +3, +6, -1, 10%, 30 ft, 20 ft, 15 lb, +6 on Escape Artist checks to escape from rope bonds. 3.4, RAC 157.

Medium Armour

Chitin armour: 75 gp, +4, +4, -3, 30%, 20 ft, 15 ft, 20 lb. 3.4, RAC 157.
Serpentscale mail: 800 gp, +5, +4, -3, 20%, 20 ft, 15 ft, 25 lb, Always masterwork. 3.5, SK 148.
Thunderhide armour, 25 gp, +3, +5, -2, 20%, 20 ft, 15 ft, 25 lb. 3.5, SK 148.

Heavy Armour**

Dendritic crystal: 2,000 gp, +9, 0, -8, 40%, 20 ft, 15 ft, 60 lb. 3.4, RAC 157.

Shields

Grasping shield: 50 gp, +1, n/a, -1, 5%, n/a, n/a, 11 lb, Allows one disarm attempt while the mechanism is sprung. 3.4, RAC 157.

Weapons

(Cost, Damage*** , Critical, Range Increment, Weight† , Type†† , Special)

Simple Weapons – Melee

Aspergillum, heavy: 100 gp, 1d8 (M), x2, n/a, 12 lb, Bludgeoning, Can hold up to three flasks of holy water, one can be dispersed with each melee attack. 3.4, RAC 155.
Battle gauntlet: 10 gp, none unless fitted with spikes or claws (functions as spiked gauntlet or claw bracer) (M), as damage, n/a, 4 lb, Bludgeoning, User can make unarmed attacks though armed. 3.4, RAC 155.

Simple Weapons – Ranged

Dart, acid: 20 gp, 1d4 + 1d6 acid (S), x2, 20 ft, 1 lb, Piercing. 3.4, RAC 155.
Dart, barbed: 1 gp, 1d4 (M), 18-20/x2, 20 ft, 5 lb, Piercing. 3.4, RAC 155.
Dart, stun: 40 gp, 1d4 + gas (S), x2, 20 ft, 1 lb, Piercing, Victim must make Fort save (DC 12) or be stunned for one round, after one round another victim must make another Fort save (DC 12) or be stunned for an additional 1d4 rounds. 3.4, RAC 155.

Martial Weapons – Melee

Cutlass: 15 gp, 1d6 (S), 19-20/x2, n/a, 3 lb, Slashing and piercing, +2 on checks to resist being disarmed. 3.0, FRCS 97.
Helmet, horned: 25 gp, 1d4 (S), x2, n/a, 4 lb, Piercing, Double damage when used in a charge. 3.4, RAC 155.
Helmet, spiked: 10 gp, 1d3 (S), x2, n/a, 3 lb, Piercing, Double damage when used in a charge. 3.4, RAC 155.
Ice axe: 25 gp, 1d4 (S), x4, n/a, 5 lb, Piercing and slashing, +2 on Climb checks. 3.4, RAC 155.
Jambiya: 4 gp, 1d3 (T), 18-20/x2, n/a, 2 lb, Slashing. 3.4, RAC 155.
Lance, flight: 6 gp, 1d8 (L), x3, 30 ft, 5 lb, Piercing. 3.4, RAC 155.
Maul: 15 gp, 1d10 (L), x3, n/a, 20 lb, Bludgeoning. 3.0, FRCS 97.
Sabre: 20 gp, 1d8 (M), 19-20/x2, n/a, 4 lb, Slashing and piercing, +1 to attack rolls while mounted. 3.0, FRCS 97.
Steelsword, Chondathan: 315 gp, 1d8 (M), 19-20/x2, n/a, 5 lb, Slashing, Always masterwork, +2 on checks to break an opponent’s weapon. 3.4, RAC 155.

Martial Weapons – Ranged

Longbow, aquatic: 400 gp, 1d8 (L), x3, 60 ft, 3 lb, Piercing, no penalty for use underwater, can be made mighty. 3.4, RAC 155.
Spike shooter: +25 gp, 1d4 (S), n/a, 10 ft, 1 lb, Piercing, Can be fitted to any polearm with a spiked end and fired at –2 as a ranged attack. 3.4, RAC 155.

Exotic Weapons - Melee

Blade boot: 15 gp, 1d4 (T), 19-20/x2, n/a, 1 lb, Piercing, +4 on Escape Artist checks to escape from rope bonds. 3.0, FRCS 97.
Claw bracer: 30 gp, 1d4 (T), 19-20/x2, n/a, 2 lb, Piercing, Wearer can cast spells normally and cannot be disarmed. 3.0, FRCS 97.
Goblin stick††† : 5 gp, 1d6 (M), 19-20/x2, n/a, 8 lb, Piercing, Can be used to make trip attacks. 3.4, RAC 155.
Khopesh: 20 gp, 1d8 (M), 19-20/x2, n/a, 12 lb, Slashing, Can be used to make trip attacks. 3.0, FRCS 97.
Scourge: 20 gp, 1d8 (M), x2, n/a, 2 lb, Slashing, Can be used to make trip attacks, +2 bonus on opposed roll when attempting to disarm an opponent. 3.0, FRCS 97.
Tail scythe: 118 gp, 1d6/2d4, x4, n/a, 10 lb, Piercing or slashing, Can be used to make trip attacks. 3.5, SK 149.
Tiger’s claws: 1 gp, 1d6 (S), 18-20/x2, n/a, 2lb, Slashing. 3.0, SM 95.

Exotic Weapons – Ranged

Bolas, two-ball: 5 gp, 1d4 (S), x2, 10 ft, 2 lb, Bludgeoning, Ranged touch attack, opponents hit must make a Str or Dex check opposed by your Str check or be tripped. 3.4, RAC 155.
Chakram: 15 gp, 1d4 (S), x3, 30 ft, 2 lb, Slashing. 3.0, FRCS 97.
Harpoon, arctic: 20 gp, 1d8 (M), x2, 20 ft, 7 lb, Piercing, Hit victims must make Ref saves (DC 10 + damage dealt) to avoid being harpooned, harpooned creatures move at half speed, can’t run or charge, if you succeed at an opposed Str check you can limit the victim’s movement to within 30 ft of you, casting while harpooned needs a Concentration check at DC 15, pulling it free requires both hands and is a full round action dealing the same amount of damage taken when initially hit. 3.4, RAC 155.
Lasso: 10 gp, n/a (S), n/a, 10 ft, 5 lb, Bludgeoning, Ranged touch attack, starting a grapple with you at –4, if successful you may attempt to trip. 3.4, RAC 155.
Skiprock: 3 gp, 1d3 (T), x2, 10 ft, ¼ lb, Bludgeoning, If it hits a target, the user can make another attack at –2 against a target within 5 ft. 3.4, RAC 155.
Warsling, halfling: 25 gp, 1d6 (S)‡ , x4, 50 ft, 1 lb, Bludgeoning. 3.4, RAC 155.

Ammunition

Arrow, flight: 8 gp, as weapon, x2, as weapon +20 ft, 1/5 lb, Piercing. 3.4, RAC 155.
Arrow, sea (or bolt): 7 gp, as weapon, as weapon, as weapon, 1/5 lb, Piercing, Negate underwater ranged attack penalty. 3.4, RAC 155.
Arrow, signal: 5 sp, as weapon, x2, as weapon, as weapon, 1/5 lb, Piercing, -2 on attack rolls when used, emulates bird calls, Survival check (DC 20) to determine if a real bird or signal arrow. 3.4, RAC 155.

* Weight figures are for armour sized to fit Medium characters. Armour fitted for Small characters weighs half as much, and armour fitted for Large characters weighs twice as much.
** When running in heavy armour, you only move triple your speed, not quadruple.
*** For 3.0 weapons, the size category will be given here in brackets. For 3.5 weapons, the damage will be given for Small and Medium versions of the weapon. This ought to allow the user to adjust the weapon to suit his or her rules set.
† Weight figures are for Medium weapons. A Small weapon weighs half as much, and a Large weapon weighs twice as much, in 3.5 only. In 3.0, the weapon’s weight is for the size indicated, adjustments would have to be made accordingly to fit your rule set.
†† The weapon is either type (player’s choice at time of attack).
††† Double weapon.
‡ Assumes skiprock ammunition, ordinary sling bullets deal 1d4.

Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Wood Elf Ranger
Senior Scribe

USA
627 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2004 :  08:59:14  Show Profile  Visit Wood Elf Ranger's Homepage Send Wood Elf Ranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Thank you! did you mean to say that it was the same as FRCS p.50? what is this p.193 you speak of?

The Red Wizard PrC is on p.193 of the 3.5 DMG and the requirements are the same as listed on FRCS

~Lee N.

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2004 :  09:18:10  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Thank ye, Reefy Thou hast been busy indeed.

Is anyone any further with the Skills or Feats list? Mayhaps we should do one for spells also?

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2004 :  09:56:05  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Unapproachable East does not seem to provide new weapons and armors. Here is what I found within Underdark: (all of this is using 3.5 rules)

Weapon and armour types of Faerûn

Armour

(Cost, Armour Bonus, Maximum Dexterity Bonus, Armour Check Penalty, Arcane Spell Failure Chance, Speed (30 ft), Speed (20 ft), Weight* , Special)

Light Armour

Nightscale: 1,000 gp, +2, +10, 0, 5%, 30 ft, 20 ft, 3 lb. 3.5, UND p.66
Chitine web: 75 gp, +3, +6, -1, 10%, 30 ft, 20 ft, 10 lb, last 3 months without deteriorating, after which it loses 1pt of armor bonus per month until it dissolves into uselessness; any chitine can renew the armor by spending one day to refresh the oils in the webbing: this process typically costs 5gp provided one can locate a cooperative chitine. 3.5, UND p.66
Spidersilk: 750 gp, +3, +8, -1, 10%, 30 ft, 20 ft, 5 lb, requires appropriate Exotic Armor Proficiency feat. 3.5, UND p.66

Medium Armour

Tentacled hide: 315 gp, +3, +5, -3, 20%, 20 ft, 15 ft, 30 lb, provides +2 on STR checks to trip opponents. 3.5, UND p.66

Heavy Armour**

Stonemail: 180 gp, +5, +2, -5, 30%, 20 ft, 15 ft, 35 lb, does not violate a druid's spiritual oath. 3.5, UND p.66
Feeler plate: 2,500 gp, +8, +1, -6, 35%, 20 ft, 15 ft, 65 lb, reduces miss chance against an adjacent foe by 10%. 3.5, UND p.66
Heavy plate: 2,000 gp, +9, 0, -8, 40%, 20 ft, 15 ft, 100 lb. 3.5, UND p.66

Extras

Armor razors: +50 gp, n/a, n/a, n/a, n/a, n/a, n/a, +10 lb, same as Armor spikes (see PHB), except as noted below (see Weapons section for damage - mainly, this does Slashing damage instead of Piercing). 3.5, UND p.66
Buoyancy: +50 gp, n/a, n/a, n/a, n/a, n/a, n/a, +5 lb, armor check penalty increases by one (i.e. one worse than regular), but it is not doubled for Swim checks (PDK NOTE: this is extremely powerful, as this would remove the "fear of water" from most "party tanks"... this could give rise to dwarves out there that are unafraid of water... very, very bad methinks!! Seriously though, who in their right mind would still walk in a regular, steel full plate without this?? this should be way above 50gp... or a one-use item at the very least (i.e. lasts one day or until wearer removes his/her armor)) 3.5, UND p.66
Camouflage: +300 gp, n/a, n/a, n/a, n/a, n/a, n/a, +2 lb, +2 circumstance bonus to Hide any one terrain of the following list: aquatic, desert, forest, hill, marsh, mountain, plains, or underground. 3.5, UND p.66
Muffling: +300 gp, n/a, n/a, n/a, n/a, n/a, n/a, +2 lb, +2 circumstance bonus to Move Silently. 3.5, UND p.66
Stability weights: +160 gp, n/a, n/a, n/a, 10%, 20 ft, 15 ft, +30 lb, +2 circumstance bonus to Balance and +2 circumstance bonus to STR checks made to resist bull rush or trip attempts; reduces armor's Max Dex by one, increases arcane spell failure by 10%, and increases its weight category by one step (light to medium, medium to heavy). 3.5, UND p.66

Weapons

(Cost, Dmg (S), Dmg (M), Dmg (L), Critical, Range Increment, Weight† , Type†† , Special)

Martial Weapons

Light Melee
Razored armor: See armor section, 1d4, 1d6, 1d8, x2, n/a, n/a, Slashing. 3.5 UND p.64
Razored shield, light: Same as spiked shield (PHB), 1d3, 1d4, 1d6, x2, n/a, n/a, Slashing. 3.5 UND p.64
One-handed Melee
Razored shield, heavy: Same as spiked shield (PHB), 1d4, 1d6, 1d8, x2, n/a, n/a, Slashing. 3.5 UND p.64
Ranged
Dart thruster: 40 gp, 1d3, 1d4, 1d6, 19-20/x2, 40 ft., 1 lb., Piercing; holds up to 3 darts at a time, and you can fire multiple darts from it in a full attack action, reloading is a move action that provokes an attack of opportunity. 3.5 UND p.64
Darts (10): 5 gp, n/a, n/a, n/a, n/a, n/a, 5 lb., n/a. 3.5 UND p.64

Exotic Weapons

Light Melee
Nekode: 5 gp, 1d3, 1d4, 1d6, x2, n/a, 2 lb., Piercing; opponent cannot disarm it, attacking with it is considered an armed attack, considered a special monk weapon, using a pair of nekodes while climbing gives you a +1 circumstance bonus on Climb checks, and this bonus stacks with the +2 bonus you get from using a climber's kit. 3.5 UND p.64
Steel fins: 10 gp, 1d3, 1d4, 1d6, x2, n/a, 2 lb., Slashing; opponents cannot disarm it, considered a special monk weapon. 3.5 UND p.64
One-handed Melee
Flutter blade: 15 gp, 1d3, 1d4, 1d6, 19-20/x2, n/a, 2 lb., Piercing or Slashing; move action is required when switching from one mode of attack to the next (corresponding to the folding and unfolding of the weapon). 3.5 UND p.64
Two-Handed Melee
Pincer staff: 20 gp, 1d8, 1d10, 2d6, x2, n/a, 15 lb., Bludgeoning; 10-foot reach but cannot be used against adjacent opponents, if you hit an opponent within one size category of yourself you may attempt to start a grapple as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity, if you get a hold the staff grabs the opponent and deal its normal damage each round the hold is maintained. 3.5 UND p.64

* Weight figures are for armour sized to fit Medium characters. Armour fitted for Small characters weighs half as much, and armour fitted for Large characters weighs twice as much.
** When running in heavy armour, you only move triple your speed, not quadruple.
† Weight figures are for Medium weapons. A Small weapon weighs half as much, and a Large weapon weighs twice as much.
†† If the type entry shows two, the weapon is either type (player’s choice at time of attack).
††† Double weapon.
Go to Top of Page

hammer of Moradin
Senior Scribe

USA
758 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2004 :  04:54:11  Show Profile  Visit hammer of Moradin's Homepage Send hammer of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will take on feats. If I can find all of the Dragon issues with the PrC's then I will also add to PDK's list from those sources(as well as any feats that may have come across).

Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2004 :  05:29:51  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hammer, I am not clear at this point if Alaundo specifically requested FR material or if he also requested Dragon Magazine material...

I only listed the FR PrCs... I even avoided what was in the DMG. The only exception to this rule are those that were previously in a FR source but have moved to Core publications (like Archmage, Red Wizard and Bladesinger...)

For example, I have not included DMG classes such as Dwarven Defender, Shadow Dancer, etc. with the understanding that Alaundo preferred FR-specific material (although they should perhaps be included? don't know... I leave that to Alaundo's wisdom!)
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2004 :  05:58:55  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hammer, I am not clear at this point if Alaundo specifically requested FR material or if he also requested Dragon Magazine material...

I only listed the FR PrCs... I even avoided what was in the DMG. The only exception to this rule are those that were previously in a FR source but have moved to Core publications (like Archmage, Red Wizard and Bladesinger...)

For example, I have not included DMG classes such as Dwarven Defender, Shadow Dancer, etc. with the understanding that Alaundo preferred FR-specific material (although they should perhaps be included? don't know... I leave that to Alaundo's wisdom!)

The ones I had listed were FR-specific. 'Tis just that they appeared in Dragon.

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2004 :  10:48:42  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Aye, only feats and such which are listed as specifically for the Realms are required. Those within Dragon issues are certainly to be listed.

I can't recall any feats in Dragon to hand, but I do remember PrC's being listed.

Thank ye.

Alaundo

Edited by - Alaundo on 25 Sep 2004 10:50:04
Go to Top of Page

hammer of Moradin
Senior Scribe

USA
758 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2004 :  19:02:40  Show Profile  Visit hammer of Moradin's Homepage Send hammer of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's what I am looking for. I'm working on Feats of the Realms right now, however. Daunting task to be sure!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000