Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Getting back into the Realms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Eldacar
Senior Scribe

438 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2022 :  03:09:21  Show Profile Send Eldacar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Charles Phipps

Thank you.

Specifically, I wanted to know where it was said Mystra and the other gods were back.

Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide, then.

"The Wild Mages I have met exhibit a startling disregard for common sense, and are often meddling with powers far beyond their own control." ~Volo
"Not unlike a certain travelogue author with whom I am unfortunately acquainted." ~Elminster
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2442 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2022 :  03:23:51  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Forgotten Realms wiki is more complete in that regard than the official 5e books.

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2022 :  03:59:00  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zeromaru X

The Forgotten Realms wiki is more complete in that regard than the official 5e books.

Take the SCAG out of the equation and I could write down, by hand, on two pages, something more complete than the 5E books.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Charles Phipps
Master of Realmslore

1419 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2022 :  05:12:53  Show Profile  Visit Charles Phipps's Homepage Send Charles Phipps a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm getting an impression of just how bare bones this is. I never would have thought to have looked there.

My Blog: http://unitedfederationofcharles.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1265 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2022 :  22:54:59  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you read the Simbul's Gift? I think one of the top Realms novels ever written. It is surprisingly good. Tons of Thay lore; really peak 2nd edition novel.
Go to Top of Page

Charles Phipps
Master of Realmslore

1419 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2022 :  14:28:51  Show Profile  Visit Charles Phipps's Homepage Send Charles Phipps a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Have you read the Simbul's Gift? I think one of the top Realms novels ever written. It is surprisingly good. Tons of Thay lore; really peak 2nd edition novel.

I'm fine on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stuff Edition. :)

My Blog: http://unitedfederationofcharles.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000