Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The Wizards of the Covenant
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2021 :  20:51:55  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was reading through some of the old conversations and Ed's notes on the Covenant and am wondering if we have seen anything else of Presper and Grimwald, or maybe even Agannazar (who might actually have survived, given Ed's history: "In the Year of the Disastrous Bauble 1081DR Agannazar is believed to have gone down fighting in the explosive destruction of the School of Wizadry in Neverwinter.") - which I read to mean there was a big explosion and no trace of the Archmage after that.

Have they made any appearances since in anything published?

Also, I have Ed's description of Agannazar, but has there ever been any such description of the others?

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2021 :  20:54:07  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Much of this might go direct to Krash, since I think he was the source of the history I referred to...
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2021 :  01:24:16  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
George and I have been working out many details about the Covenant and their curtain fates. Hopefully to be revealed in good time.

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6648 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2021 :  14:32:23  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No further appearances in published lore that I am aware of. Eric and I have been playing with them but no secrets to reveal. Yet.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus

Edited by - George Krashos on 04 Sep 2021 14:36:52
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6648 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2021 :  14:37:00  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No further appearances in published lore that I am aware of. Eric and I have been playing with them but no secrets too reveal. Yet.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000