Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Ulraunt's Guide to the Planes
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2020 :  07:27:18  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Has anyone read the two releases in this series so far? They look promising, and I've heard the Acheron book has info on Obould.

4e fangirl. Here to queer up the Realms.

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2020 :  07:45:34  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Was able to peek at the Acheron book (a friend snagged it), and I wish it was official: it’s super high quality.

They do right by Obould, too, with a plot for him I’d love to see play out (involving uniting the orc and goblinoid dead)...

Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6638 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2020 :  14:35:25  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What has he become?

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2020 :  22:27:16  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

What has he become?

-- George Krashos

A minor divine power among the orc pantheon, just as the FRCG says he did (though this doesn’t use the term exarch).

Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2020 :  15:41:24  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have the one for the Shadowfell, was unaware they published another one.

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

LordofBones
Master of Realmslore

1477 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2020 :  10:00:13  Show Profile Send LordofBones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by keftiu

Was able to peek at the Acheron book (a friend snagged it), and I wish it was official: it’s super high quality.

They do right by Obould, too, with a plot for him I’d love to see play out (involving uniting the orc and goblinoid dead)...

I'd imagine that would be a good way to get in the bad books of White Hands, Shaggy and Maggy.
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2020 :  02:54:23  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I purchased the Acheron book and it really was worth the money. What a beast! there are some things that I would throw out, but the info on old classics like the bladelings was awesome (though player character options for them would've been awesome-er).

Some of the monsters are through the roof in power though because I believe the author has an attachment to some homebrew epic level rules that he used. I could do without that. Casual giant fish things that could gobble up the tarrasque without getting indigestion just aren't my cup of tea.

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000