Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Here there be, Dragons!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

St3v3nMC198666
Acolyte

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2020 :  23:44:17  Show Profile Send St3v3nMC198666 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Discovering a new world entirely a Prismatic dragoness & golden ancient dragon set sail for it to begin a family together. This adventure involves several dozens of other dragoness of every alloy & such. The terrain involved being the module & major obstacle. I am hoping to expand on this as it was put together when I was but seven years-of-age. Later I read the novels & am flabbergasted! (^_^) Has happened to me a lot actually. It was & is inspired by Dragon Lance in which Khellendros was killed by one of his fellow hypocrite & hypocritical deviated.

< ( _ + * = _ + * ) >

Delnyn
Senior Scribe

USA
883 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2020 :  21:43:25  Show Profile Send Delnyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This post does not make sense.
Go to Top of Page

TheIriaeban
Master of Realmslore

USA
1289 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2020 :  00:14:05  Show Profile Send TheIriaeban a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As the wise Brother Stratton once said in a similar situation: "Just go with it. He's on a roll."

"Iriaebor is a fine city. So what if you can have violence between merchant groups break out at any moment. Not every city can offer dinner AND a show."

My FR writeups - http://www.mediafire.com/folder/um3liz6tqsf5n/Documents
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7966 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2020 :  01:39:59  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Deneir grants his priests (and monks of Candlekeep!) the ability to read and write any language known to Deneir - which, I assume, means basically every written language in the Realms.

But I suppose the ability only works when the writings are intelligible?

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

TheIriaeban
Master of Realmslore

USA
1289 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2020 :  03:27:59  Show Profile Send TheIriaeban a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He was using Lhaeo's Chapbook of Mad Libs.

"Iriaebor is a fine city. So what if you can have violence between merchant groups break out at any moment. Not every city can offer dinner AND a show."

My FR writeups - http://www.mediafire.com/folder/um3liz6tqsf5n/Documents
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4684 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2020 :  03:34:27  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For what it is worth, when I first saw the OP I suspected a bot. Thought moderation might remove the scroll.

However out of St3v3nMC198666's seven so far, a few others make more sense than this one to me.

Edited by - Kentinal on 15 Feb 2020 03:37:39
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2020 :  04:56:37  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kentinal

For what it is worth, when I first saw the OP I suspected a bot. Thought moderation might remove the scroll.

However out of St3v3nMC198666's seven so far, a few others make more sense than this one to me.

It does appear to be a bot, but there's just enough coherence that I wonder if it's just poor command of English.

I'm reluctant to blame a bot when there is no clear reason to have used a bot.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2020 :  18:34:38  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I don’t think a 34 year old resident of the USA named Steven Cunningham would have such a poor grasp of English. I sent him a PM flat out asking and have not yet had a reply.

My vote is bot frankly.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2020 :  01:57:16  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great Reader Darden,

Good point. I also checked out his profile and realized something unusual:

quote:
User Name: St3v3nMC198666
Bio: Survivor, Parent, Grand-parent, Artist &...........

34 years old, has a kid, who had a kid (since he's a grandparent). That family believes in having those kids quite young!

I think your idea of a bot is spot on...lol

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000