Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Can we have thread page buttons?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Spoon
Acolyte

Australia
18 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2018 :  13:56:58  Show Profile Send Spoon a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I ask because the drop down menu isn't very user friendly, for me at least. I find it easier to navigate if there's page buttons like you can see at the top right on this thread over on MMO Champion. https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2407310-Why-BFA-class-design-is-a-good-thing/page5

Is this something that can be implemented? I find it strange to not see them, as this is pretty much the only forum I've ever been to that doesn't have them.

Thanks.

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2018 :  18:01:28  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Alas not, Spoon. There are no updates to be made to this forum with regards to code changes (which this will require). Unfortunately, it will mean waiting for forum migration to different software as part of Candlekeep 2.0

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2018 :  01:11:22  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is that something you're in the process of Alaundo or just a future possibility?
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2018 :  10:59:44  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Masked Mage

Is that something you're in the process of Alaundo or just a future possibility?

It's in progress, but a lot of migration work on the site proper. Alas, it's been sporadic due to time limitations.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2382 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2018 :  11:02:15  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
topic.asp
This one is Necrosoft:
Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5
X-Powered-By: ASP.NET

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css.php?styleid=9&langid=1&d=1530647091&td=ltr&sheet=toolsmenu.css,postlist.css,showthread.css,postbit.css,options.css,attachment.css,poll.css,lightbox.css" />
And that one's some sort of phpBB tinkered with and used in a more resource-hungry way than it needs to be.
Server: cloudflare-nginx

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch

Edited by - TBeholder on 10 Jul 2018 11:09:30
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page