Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 How much control do you have with forum layout
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2018 :  22:11:45  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey, I'm not sure if this is even possible, but its something I've been meaning to ask for a while. There's an active topics button at the top of the web page. Is there any way to put the same button at the bottom as well? The reason I ask is the way I read the forums is I typically read a given subject all the way down, then I scroll to the top and hit active topics. It would be nice if once I got to the bottom I could just click active topics. Its not a big deal, but if it would be easy to do, I'd love it. BTW, the active topics button is one of my favorite features of this place.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2018 :  00:57:02  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Me, I open all the discussions in new tabs, then close each one when I'm done reading/commenting. So the Active Topics tab always remains open and handy.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 29 Jun 2018 00:57:41
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2018 :  18:04:17  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, sleyvas

I mentioned in another scroll a moment ago that code changes will no longer be done on the current forum. I'll take a look at this one, however, as seems like it should be relatively straight forward.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2018 :  20:21:45  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awesome, thank you Alaundo, and especially thank you for hosting the site. If you can make it happen, its cool. If not, its still cool.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2018 :  11:03:01  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

Awesome, thank you Alaundo, and especially thank you for hosting the site. If you can make it happen, its cool. If not, its still cool.

Thank ye for the kind words, sleyvas.

I'll keep Candlekeep up and running as long as i'm able to. Admittedly, with both the drop of FR material from WotC as well as other trends such as Facebook groups etc, the old halls have taken a downward turn from the glory days, but the scrolls and tomes still needs to be maintained

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly