Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hello to all and sundry
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KismetRose
Acolyte

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2016 :  21:08:22  Show Profile  Visit KismetRose's Homepage Send KismetRose a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
After lurking around, I've decided to try to participate more.

I do have a question: Is there room here for non-canon Realms materials? If so, where would that discussion likely be?

Kismet's Dungeons & Dragons * World of Darkness * Gamer Gathering

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2016 :  00:16:32  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KismetRose

After lurking around, I've decided to try to participate more.

I do have a question: Is there room here for non-canon Realms materials? If so, where would that discussion likely be?

Sure there is. I think that Running the Realms and General Chat are both suitable places for that kind of discussion.

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.
Go to Top of Page

Adhriva
Learned Scribe

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2016 :  00:40:21  Show Profile  Visit Adhriva's Homepage Send Adhriva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And of course the DMsGuild section is full of non-canon ideas and projects

Professional illustrator and comic book artist.
Portfolio
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2016 :  02:14:56  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

As for sharing your stuff... We've got a lot of non-canon stuff scattered about, ranging from the "playing in the grey areas" that I prefer to the "rewrite the entire setting from the ground up" approach preferred by other individuals. There's a lot of room betwixt those points.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

KismetRose
Acolyte

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2016 :  03:13:05  Show Profile  Visit KismetRose's Homepage Send KismetRose a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've looked around here for a very long time and been a Realms fan since around 2001, but for some reason I haven't posted here much at all. I've never tried to keep up with everything in the setting but I know this is a good and reliable resource. I'm glad to know it's okay to share non-canon stuff, too. Thank you for the welcome! =D

Kismet's Dungeons & Dragons * World of Darkness * Gamer Gathering
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000