Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Tantam
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2447 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  08:46:07  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi. I'm Zeromaru, but you can call me Zero. My english isn't very good, I hope my grammar don't upset you.

I was an user from WotC forums, but I left them when my D&D group disbanded prior to the "death" of 4e. Now that I having a new group, I have returned to D&D, but I discovered WotC forums died also... so, I'm here.

I started playing D&D in the final years of 3.5, and the Forgotten Realms was the first setting I played, so it will always be one of my favorites (along with the Nentir Vale setting). I started as a player but became a DM with 4e. I'm relatively new to 5e, but it seems pretty easy for DMing. I was searching for info about the changes the Sundering did to the Realms, and that's how I found Candlekeep.

Hope to get along with all of you.

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...

Edited by - Zeromaru X on 19 Apr 2016 08:47:53

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11716 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  14:07:42  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you picked up the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide?

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2447 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  20:04:25  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi. And yeah, but the book does not addresses some of my doubts (like, what happened to Returned Abeir). That's why I was searching for other sources, as the only novels I'm reading right now are the Brimstone Angels series.

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000