Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 google play
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MaskedOne
Acolyte

42 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2016 :  15:33:54  Show Profile Send MaskedOne a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Not sure if this is better in here or in one of the product forums but all FR e-books seem to have been pulled from Google Play store. I can still read the ones I have on my phone but does anyone know what's going on here and if it's temporary?

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2016 :  22:32:02  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I talked to Google Play customer support last week. They didn't know what the issue was, but it seems that WotC has somehow revoked permission from the US Play store only. The rep I talked to told me even Uzbekistan had access, but not the US. They sent an email to the publisher to see what's going on, and are supposed to email me if they hear back, but no dice yet.
I tried WotC customer support and they told me they didn't know what the problem was, but that they'd forward the issue to the appropriate people.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

MaskedOne
Acolyte

42 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2016 :  23:04:49  Show Profile Send MaskedOne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000