Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Everyone please read!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

sushisauce
Seeker

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2003 :  04:16:52  Show Profile  Visit sushisauce's Homepage Send sushisauce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since things have changed since I last responded, I decided to reanswer the question.
1) How often do you visit this forum? About once every two to three days.
2) How often do you visit the Candlekeep site itself? Same
3) Are you interested in any of the actual site updates (as indicated on the sites Home Page)I only really watch for updates in teh forums currently.
4) Are you interested in fan-created articles on the site as well as official "canon" information? Yes.
5) Do you use the "Active Topics" function of the forum? I use it extensively.
6) Do you visit any other forum categories other than this "General Chat" or the Products\Novels categories? I endeavor to check all of them at least once a week.
7) How do you rate the site on a scale of 1-10 (1 being Low, 10 being High) 10- excellent site, but not the world's vest for ANY website.

Normal is what we choose it to be.
Go to Top of Page

Master Dresdinn
Acolyte

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2003 :  05:12:15  Show Profile  Visit Master Dresdinn's Homepage Send Master Dresdinn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1. This was my second or third time I think.
2. Every chance I get.
3. I haven't had time to look at them lately
4. yes
5. To tell you the truth I found it for the first time tonight.
6. Yes, I usually roam around in the DM's Discussion Area and Adventuring forums.
7. 10, so far this is the best D&D website I've found on the internet.
Go to Top of Page

mr.lee
Seeker

Norway
69 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2003 :  00:37:07  Show Profile  Visit mr.lee's Homepage Send mr.lee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) How often do you visit this forum? About twice a week
2) How often do you visit the Candlekeep site itself? Almost never
3) Are you interested in any of the actual site updates (as indicated on the sites Home Page) Not at all
4) Are you interested in fan-created articles on the site as well as official "canon" information? Nope
5) Do you use the "Active Topics" function of the forum? Yes
6) Do you visit any other forum categories other than this "General Chat" or the Products\Novels categories? Not so much
7) How do you rate the site on a scale of 1-10 (1 being Low, 10 being High) 6

If I'd wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was.
Go to Top of Page

Fibura Gauntlet
Seeker

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2003 :  12:00:06  Show Profile  Visit Fibura Gauntlet's Homepage Send Fibura Gauntlet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thought I'd post my answers since I'm feeling chatty at the moment

1) How often do you visit this forum?
Daily again at the moment, otherwise every other day.

2) How often do you visit the Candlekeep site itself?
Only when I want something from it, very rarely now.

3) Are you interested in any of the actual site updates (as indicated on the sites Home Page)
Yes, I like to hear from the Travelling Minstrel and if something interests me I'll go take a look.

4) Are you interested in fan-created articles on the site as well as official "canon" information?
Definitely, I enjoyed reading some of the Campaign Journals, and would be interested in looking at usable adventures a la Dungeon magazine. Downloadable pdfs are always nice

5) Do you use the "Active Topics" function of the forum?
Yes, religiously. It's the first thing I click on every time I log in.

6) Do you visit any other forum categories other than this "General Chat" or the Products\Novels categories?
Whatever active topics interest me I visit, regardless of location.

7) How do you rate the site on a scale of 1-10 (1 being Low, 10 being High)
A good solid 7 I think, make that an 8 if the regulars count as part of the site

- Fibura Gauntlet
A scrib(bl)e on the margins of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2003 :  13:58:38  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Thank ye for your comments, Fibura Gauntlet. Alas, the closest we can get, at the moment, to meeting your needs would be the Candlekeep Inn.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Crust
Learned Scribe

USA
273 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2004 :  03:36:44  Show Profile  Visit Crust's Homepage Send Crust a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) I visit it at least once a day now that I've made this my primary FR connection since the death of the FR novels forum.
2) I surf around at least once a day on this site.
3) Very much so, yes.
4) I haven't really looked into those yet. I'm sure I'd be interested once I gave them a shot.
5) Rarely. There's typically so much I want to respond to that I go insane deciding. I usually just stick to a couple forums now. Hopefully I'll branch out.
6) I haven't yet, but I will.
7) I'd give it an 8.5.

"That's right, hurl back views that force ye to think by name-calling - 'tis the grand old tradition, let it not down! Anything to keep from having to think, or - Mystra forfend - change thy own views!"

Narnra glowered at her father. "Just how am I to learn how to think? By being taught by you?"

"Some folk in the Realms would give their lives for the chance to learn at my feet," Elminster said mildly. "Several already have."

~from Elminster's Daughter, Ed Greenwood
Go to Top of Page

zejina
Acolyte

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2004 :  20:28:30  Show Profile  Visit zejina's Homepage Send zejina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bellua Aeneus Lacerta

Usually stop in every day, if I can get connected. Mainly only read the chat, novels, and computer game forums, but usually end up reading all new posts. Never used the current topics button. Always get here from the Candlekeep website, just to see if there's anything new. I'd rate it about a 8, but it's the only D&D site I go to.

hiya, i just joined this forum today so i can't really give you the imformation wanted from you, but once i've settled in, i'm sure i'll get back to you! thanks for your time.
*zejina bows down low

Zejina Do'Urden
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2004 :  21:00:53  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zejina

hiya, i just joined this forum today so i can't really give you the imformation wanted from you, but once i've settled in, i'm sure i'll get back to you! thanks for your time.
*zejina bows down low

Well met, zejina and welcome to Candlekeep.

I hope you enjoy your stay within the library and learn much knowledge and Realmslore.

If I can be of any assistance then please contact me.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

walker
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2004 :  15:44:21  Show Profile  Visit walker's Homepage Send walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1- every few days
2- same
3- yes
4- yes
5- haven't got them into my seeking yet
6- yes
7- least an 8
Go to Top of Page

Elrond Half Elven
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
322 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2004 :  18:54:18  Show Profile  Visit Elrond Half Elven's Homepage Send Elrond Half Elven a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Everyday
Once a week, or once every other week.
3) Are you interested in any of the actual site updates (as indicated on the sites Home Page)
Yes! The thing that stops me from going to the homepage is the annoying tune! (Sorry)
4) Are you interested in fan-created articles on the site as well as official "canon" information?
Aslong as the Fan material is of a high quality, I'm sorry but i'm tired of downloading a file and findings its very poor.
Yes, Every day! Where would I be without it!
6) Do you visit any other forum categories other than this "General Chat" or the Products\Novels categories?
I love the Running the Realms section, Sages of the Realm, and the Adventuring in the Realm sections. I generally avoid the computer games section. WOTC News and Products sections are really useful also.
7 or 8. As so many others I cannot rate anything 10 (Look up the meaning of Idea in a dictionary ) Put it this way the WOTC site is a 7 on my scale!

Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore-
While i nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
-The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe
Go to Top of Page

Sirine
Acolyte

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  14:02:11  Show Profile  Visit Sirine's Homepage Send Sirine a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1- i visit the forum now every day
2- same for the site itself
3- yes- i always keep eyes out for updates
4- fan-created thigs are great!
5- the active topics indicator is really helpful
6- i will work on cheking them all
7- 9.999999! i never give anything a perfect 10- there is always ways to make things even better
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  16:47:43  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Candlekeep Webmaster

Usuually once in the early part of the day and once in the evening.

Whenever there are updates

Oh yes.

For the most part yes, it depends on the subject matter being addressed

There's another way to navigate?

Yes, I bounce all around

An 8.

Thanks for your time.

Thank you to everyone for fostering a very friendly atmosphere on these forums.

Go to Top of Page

Mikayla
Acolyte

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2004 :  19:04:19  Show Profile  Visit Mikayla's Homepage Send Mikayla a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Well...I am here this morning, and was here last night..before that? June of last year I think.

Uh..same. Even less actually - my main interest is in this forum. Closed minded I know.

I do not think I know enough to say.

Yes. I have a serious love-hate relationship with both: Fan related articles I want to incorporate into my PnP game (no problem) and the ALFA ("A land far away") Persistent world server I run (in this case, Menzoberranzan) - which IS a problem since we try to follow WotC cannon. Then...there is the problem with WotC cannon - sometimes, we really DON'T want to follow it. For example, in ALFA we have a Ched Nasad server created before the WotSQ series...well...if the creator had to reduce his project to a smouldering hole in the ground he is going to leap off Narbondel. So, while we try to stick to canon, sometimes its hard. Granted, we don't HAVE to...but...in the long run you really do if you are catering to as wide an audience as we are. Other wise, we find ourselves playing in a Faerun vastly different from the one represented in WotC's materials - and we are trying to create that world online, not RE-create it.

So, yes, love the WotC canon stuff and the fan-based stuff..but sometimes it also pains me - for example I just know they are going to kill off Danifae in the WotSQ books and I like her! I liked Yyssissyrl H'tithet the high priestess/merchant in Mantol Derith too and now she is dead as per the book Underdark - stop killing off all my girls dammit!

Um,no.

Thats it mostly now. However, I am always expanding, rather than contracting the field of what I look at regularly.

Hmm...I am not sure yet. I have just started back in perusing the site. Last time I showed up here all I really did was point out some of the inconsistencies in Condemnation (Matron 'Ghenni', description of Mantol Derith etc.), then parody it, then...disappear (P.S. Sorry R.B., I like most of Condemnation..but..there were a few things I had to make fun of/nit-pick).

Hey hey, thats it, survey complete. Thats my good deed for the day...or as good as any of my deeds for the day are going to get (I may not be an actual drow priestess of Lolth in real life, but I AM a lawyer...you can decide which is more evil...)

Edited by - Mikayla on 27 Feb 2004 19:07:14
Go to Top of Page

Lina
Senior Scribe

Australia
469 Posts

Posted - 29 Feb 2004 :  01:46:06  Show Profile  Visit Lina's Homepage Send Lina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think I've already answered this when I first joined. But anyways...

1) about once a week. longer if something goes wrong with my pc which seems to be very frequent recently.

2) last time I visited the site was sometime last year. maybe I'll pop by after this.

3) if relevant. might check that out as well.

4) maybe. sometimes.

5) everytime I'm here.

6) yes. I get around.

7) around 8/9

“Darkness beyond twilight, crimson beyond blood that flows! Buried in the flow of time. In thy great name. I pledge myself to darkness. All the fools who stand in our way shall be destroyed…by the power you and I possess! DRAGON SLAVE!!!â€

"Thieves? Ah, such an ugly word... look upon them as the most honest sort of merchant."
-Oglar the Thieflord
Go to Top of Page

Narad Bladesinger
Learned Scribe

Finland
170 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2004 :  17:27:45  Show Profile  Visit Narad Bladesinger's Homepage Send Narad Bladesinger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I try to visit here daily, but it doesn't always work, so...
Usually I visit the actual site almost as often as I do visit these forums.
I check site updates as they come and fan-based stuff is usually fun to read
Active topics -button is quite handy and I try to visit as many categories as I can.
I'd rate this site 9 in case of updating!
Go to Top of Page

fanatic
Acolyte

Austria
34 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2004 :  17:33:04  Show Profile  Visit fanatic's Homepage Send fanatic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hi!

if this topic is still actual, here my answers.

ad1) when i have ebough time, i visit the forum quite often, last moth though i was very busy.

ad2) as often as i visit the forum. i can say that i visit the forums everytime i visit candlekeep.

ad3) i am very interested in everything concerning the fr novels.

ad4) what´s official "canon" info?????

ad5) yes, thats how i figure out what is new on candlekeep forums.

ad6) i favour the fr novels forum

ad7) 9

hope my answer is in time.
nun denn
mkkr

even fantasy has it´s limits
Go to Top of Page

VEDSICA
Senior Scribe

USA
466 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  23:11:48  Show Profile  Visit VEDSICA's Homepage Send VEDSICA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1)I visit pretty much everyday.Though I might not post anything.I just read sometimes.

2)Same as above.

3)Yes I am interested.Especially updates on upcoming novels.

4)Yes I am interested in Fan-created articles.Also,OFFICIAL "Canon" info is always good.It gives the masses something to discuss.

5)Not really.

6)Novels is my favorite.I also go to Realmslore forums as well.

7)I give it a 9.Nothing is ever a ten.Well unless you have to 5's......Oh never mind.It's a nine for me.

LIFE,BIRTH,BLOOD,DOOM---THE HOLE IN THE GROUND IS COMING ROUND SOON----BLS
Go to Top of Page

aragorn II
Learned Scribe

USA
101 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2004 :  18:15:59  Show Profile  Visit aragorn II's Homepage Send aragorn II a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) I visit the forums about twice a week, usually in my third or fourth period class.
2) I visit the Candlekeep website about twice a month, again usually in my third or fourth period class.
3) I am interested in everything on this site. Anything that is canon, that is.
4) The only way that a topic that was not canon would catch my attention would be if it was really, really interesting.
5) No, I do not.
6) Yes, I do visit the other areas of the website, a lot.
7) I rate the Candlekeep forum website a 10!

There can be only one.
Go to Top of Page

Yoshimo
Seeker

88 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2004 :  15:06:44  Show Profile  Visit Yoshimo's Homepage Send Yoshimo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

So des na? Yoshimo would be happy to answer your questions. Here goes.

1.) I visit this forum every day I am able to.
2.) I visit the Candlekeep forum about every other day, especially to catch up on the maps that I need for my story and monster backgrounds, especially dragons.
3.) I am interested in most all of these updates, but I have not been able to look through all of them as of yet.
4.) I am interested in the fan works, for some of these members have great minds to which I love to see at work. I even use some of the greater works as inspirational tools.
5.) Honestly, I've only used it eight or nine times.
6.) I check out novels once and a while.
7.) Definatumundo rankin' of 10 *Gasp of the crowd*

May the light of Selune light your path and Olidammara guide your footsteps ~Shadow Thief Motto
Go to Top of Page

Sarelle
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
508 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2004 :  12:00:39  Show Profile Send Sarelle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Interesting.

1)I visit the forum daily if possible, and sometimes more than once a day.

2)I check out the rest of Candlekeep pretty randomly. But on average probably about twice a week.

3)I generally don't use this site for checking updates to canon, but it is still important for the site to have it, IMO

4)Yes - I really enjoy the fan-articles (including Fellaren-Krae and lists) on the site, as they tend to have an "official" feel to them, and are often very informative. It is one of the best bits about the site

5)Yes - that is how I navigate the forum, generally.

6)Yes, but only as much as the other boards. It is very important we keep the 'novels' board, though, since WotC's decision.

7)Well, I really love this site - it is probably THE best Realms-dedicated site out there, but it, like most things in the world, still has some room for improvement: 8 out of 10.

Chair of the The Rightful Return of Monster Deities to FR Society (RRMDFRS)

My character, drawn by Liodain: Sarelle / Sarelle (smaller)
Go to Top of Page

Thelonius
Senior Scribe

Spain
730 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2004 :  15:25:21  Show Profile Send Thelonius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
) How often do you visit this forum?

Any time i've got free

Whenever there are updates

Of course.

Surely

I couldn't live without it

Yes, i look all the holes i can

"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
"I THINK I JUST HAD ANOTHER NEAR-RINCEWIND EXPERIENCE"- Discworld's Death frustrated after Rincewind scapes his grasp... again.
"I am death, come for thee" - Nimbul, from Baldur's Gate I just before being badly spanked
Sapientia sola libertas est
Go to Top of Page

Ranin
Seeker

88 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2004 :  06:15:38  Show Profile  Visit Ranin's Homepage Send Ranin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1-as often as i´m on the net once every 2 days

2-same as 1

3-yes i suppose

4- canon? sorry no know

5-sometimes

6-not really

7- 9

Listen to the silence of the wilds, in there lies the wisdom of ages.
Go to Top of Page

Sebastrd
Acolyte

28 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2004 :  20:38:29  Show Profile  Visit Sebastrd's Homepage Send Sebastrd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) Daily
2) Daily
3) Absolutely
4) Always
5) I will now that I know about it
6) Yes
7) 10 - I honestly can't think of anything else I'd want in a FR site.
Go to Top of Page

Capn Charlie
Senior Scribe

USA
418 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2004 :  22:29:16  Show Profile  Visit Capn Charlie's Homepage Send Capn Charlie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Candlekeep Webmaster

Hi folks

Just wanted to do a bit of a quick survey, this isnt where id normally post a topic such as this but as this is the most popular forum sub-category then I thought it would be the best place to get everyones attention

We Scribes of Candlekeep are just wondering what usage you all get out of this site and the forum, so If you could please take a moment to answer the following questions then it will be a great help to us:

Thanks for your time.

Ok, I might as well chime in too, though I get eth feelin g this was an "asked and answered" kind of thing a couple years ago, and I love to hear myself talk

1.)When I have the time, most often daily.

2.)Quite infrequently, though I might do so more once I get my connection up enough to download all those nifty things. I loved the farming excel sheet more than just about anything I have ever downloaded.

3.) Some of them, I sometimes link folks to the Sages Magic Shop section these days when they are looking for a supplement to the DMG and PHB. I also like to read through the hall of heroes whenever something new is put in.

4.) Definitely, 100%. My game is not really official, with me having to addstuff people and places as needed, so it makes sense that most other DMs do so as well. Since we do anyway, if I like an unnoficial writeup, why not chuck it into my game? As long as it won't have too many implications, a sleep farming ommunity with a dark secret is one thing, a love child of cyric and mystra being unleashed to destroy the world is quite another.

5.)Always. I love that thing.

6.)I go through all the forums categories. I spend most of my time up in the Inn these days,though.

7.)Solid eight and a half, all the way up to a nine. The only waay you get that coveted perfect ten though is to give me more free stuff. I like free stuff, and if you got together a project for the sourcebook authors who know they will never get to do their web enhancement to do them here... THen you would get my ten.

Shadows of War: Tales of a Mercenary

My first stab at realms fiction, here at candlekeep. Stop on by and tell me what you think.
Go to Top of Page

Garen Thal
Master of Realmslore

USA
1105 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2004 :  23:37:34  Show Profile  Visit Garen Thal's Homepage Send Garen Thal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
After having been resident at the site for a while, I thought it might be helpful to come back and answer these questions again.

Several times daily, when I get the chance.

Rarely/Only when a reporting about the updates contains information I'm interested in.

For the most part, no. The forum contains most of the information I'm interested in.

Yes, but not nearly as much. Fan-created articles have, in the past, not been screened for 'consistency' with 'canon,' and I generally expect that Candlekeep should be more than a collection of fan-created fluff that cannot stand even cross-reference to one another*. I have been visiting Candlekeep for several years, and while I appreciate it as a source for unofficial pieces, I find that many times, those pieces are well off the course set by official works. I firmly believe that Candlekeep should be a place not merely to gather items from various campaigns, but to reconcile them into a cohesive whole that can serve as a resource for all FR games.

Constantly. Unless I've been away from the site for an extended period, the "Active Topics" option makes it incredibly simple for me to see what topics have been updated since last I visited, and which topics are entirely new.

Yes.

I am forced to give the site a 6. Its layout has not been changed in years, the 'quaint music' has long since worn my nerves raw, and there are many articles housed here that I take issue with* that have yet to be even scanned for error, much less removed. Pieces which help us document the development of the Realms--especially those which keep track of periodicals, like the Dragon and Dungeon indexes--don't get nearly the support they deserve or we readers need.

The forums get an independent rating of '9.' Its inhabitants are courteous, well-read, and here for the purpose of discussing the Realms in all their facets, which is what I wish to do. Although we sometimes go awry, or delve so deeply that we cannot know we're scratching surfaces intentionally obscured (at least temporarily), the forums are what they are meant to be.

*For those that wrote these articles, please take no offense, for I intend none. Every attempt to forge new Realmslore, whether glorious or fumbling, "accurate" or not, enriches us all. As Ed Greenwood himself has suggested, if a piece of Realmslore is in error, it's not necessarily the author's fault; sometimes, there simply was not enough detail to work from in the first place.
Go to Top of Page

sirkillalotcd
Acolyte

Canada
6 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2004 :  14:43:02  Show Profile  Visit sirkillalotcd's Homepage Send sirkillalotcd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1. once a day
2. once a day
3. yes
4. yes
5. no
6. yes
7. 8.5

i just started 3 days a go

sir_kill_alot_cd
Go to Top of Page

brjr2001
Learned Scribe

106 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2004 :  16:51:41  Show Profile  Visit brjr2001's Homepage Send brjr2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) once a day
2) once a week
3) yes
4) not particularly
5) yes, definitely
6) yes
7) 8

on second thought lets not go to candlekeep it is a silly place
Go to Top of Page

rowwhenn
Acolyte

France
12 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2004 :  13:32:30  Show Profile  Visit rowwhenn's Homepage Send rowwhenn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) How often do you visit this forum ?
once a day (minimum)

once a week

atm , so many things to read and learn on forum , that i can wait

agree with Fibura - it'll be good to see some telechargeable pdf doc.

no atm - just looking burning icon

atm , i'm more on Realmsloreforums

for someone who needs desesperaly to wait a lot more to read or learn official info , cause traduction , i'll put to 9 ...
Something i like too , we don't have -like too many site - some pages with JPEG , and i guess it permits to travel on this site faster .
Go to Top of Page

Jarren Longblade
Seeker

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2004 :  04:19:23  Show Profile  Visit Jarren Longblade's Homepage Send Jarren Longblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1 i visit m-f while at work everyday
2 same as above
3 check everytime i visit site
4 Fan created articles is some of the most useful info
5 everytime
6 I try to visit every active topic
7 9 by far the best FR site i have seen

One of the few thing you don't want to hear while deer hunting with your brother-in-law "DUCK"
Go to Top of Page

Talwyn
Learned Scribe

Australia
222 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2004 :  05:35:39  Show Profile  Visit Talwyn's Homepage Send Talwyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I'd thought I'd better put my two copper pices worth down:

1. I visit at least once a day
2. About the same as above
3. Yes, the updates are always useful to know about
4. This was the reason I came to this place of learning, to find out more canon information as well as read fan inspired material.
5. Yes
6. I browse through most of the topics, there is a lot to read.
7. 9.5, it's by far the most active and interesting D&D site I've yet come across. The forums are great and there is always someone who is willing answer any questions regarding realms lore.

Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on.
Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun.
EAT LEADEN DEATH DEMON!
Terry Pratchett

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000