Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 NEW Underdark 5th Ed Map from Schley
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gurgle Gobblespit
Acolyte

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2015 :  00:38:11  Show Profile Send Gurgle Gobblespit a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all

Just a heads up (if you didn't know already) that Mike Schley has the latest 5th Edition Map of the Underdark on his website. The map is the same as the one you will find in the latest Out of the Abyss campaign.

For a couple bucks, downloading (purchase) of the high-res map from Schley's website is great for any DM.

http://mikeschley.zenfolio.com/p996068422/h565f3364#h565f3364

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2015 :  02:35:08  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's a nice little map. The download gives you a map with and without labels. I've got a printout hanging on my wall for reference. I'm hoping he does one of the Shining South region to complete the collection of regional maps.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

sno4wy
Senior Scribe

USA
466 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2015 :  12:55:18  Show Profile Send sno4wy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delwa

It's a nice little map. The download gives you a map with and without labels. I've got a printout hanging on my wall for reference. I'm hoping he does one of the Shining South region to complete the collection of regional maps.

Out of curiosity, how big of a printout did you do? Standard 8" x 11"?
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2015 :  15:07:23  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sno4wy

quote:
Originally posted by Delwa

Out of curiosity, how big of a printout did you do? Standard 8" x 11"?

Yes. I use a cardstock from Walmart and print centered on the cardstock.
I've made a 16xsomething printout of one of the Sword Coast sections, (not the big Sword Coast map) that shows the area around Secomber, and it turned out quite nice.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000