Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 The Easting Reach -NWN Persistent World
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

blatob
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2015 :  18:49:57  Show Profile Send blatob a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Like so many modules based in the Forgotten Realms, The Easting Reach offers countless opportunities for heroism, exploration and adventure. But none of these are what you've come to expect. As a low level, hard core roleplay-oriented server, set in Impiltur, celebrated heroes may rise as high as 8th level after a long career. Along the way, they can learn new and altered skills, feats and magics to make them experts in their field.

With highly detailed, lovingly crafted areas, every journey is its own reward. From Dilpur to Arn's Cove, from shore to mountains, our builders work to drop your jaw. Sprinkled liberally through the countryside are nooks, caves and ruins begging your attention, often harbouring perils. Cleverly designed dungeons need teamwork, haste or quick thinking if you are to survive and claim its riches.

With scripting systems designed uniquely for this module and a range of custom content kindly provided by you, the NWN community, we hope to set new standards for you to enjoy.

The new dungeons and areas are added on weekly basis.

Come and check us out at Link redacted
We hope to see you soon!

Mod edit: Removed links -- creating a scroll just to share a link to another site is prohibited per the Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct. The link can be added in a signature, but not as a standalone topic.

http://eastingreach.tomb.org.uk/index.php

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 10 Sep 2015 20:05:36

Kentinal
Great Reader

4685 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2015 :  20:28:39  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Level 8 maximum? Not sure I would be interested is such a level limit.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

blatob
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2015 :  21:28:26  Show Profile Send blatob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Current limit is indeed 8th level, with the possibility of increasing it to 12th. The progress is slower compared with most of the servers around.

http://eastingreach.tomb.org.uk/index.php
Go to Top of Page

Lukas Kain
Seeker

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2017 :  09:50:10  Show Profile Send Lukas Kain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So I know I'm a few years late to this party, but I finally managed to get my copy of NWN Diamond up and running and I did so specifically to check this Persistent World out, but I can't seem to find any means to download it. I might be missing something simple, but the links all point to a forum that no longer exists. Could anyone assist me because this mod looks pretty damn special and I'm a major fan of all things Impilturan.
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2017 :  22:50:41  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lukas Kain

So I know I'm a few years late to this party, but I finally managed to get my copy of NWN Diamond up and running and I did so specifically to check this Persistent World out, but I can't seem to find any means to download it. I might be missing something simple, but the links all point to a forum that no longer exists. Could anyone assist me because this mod looks pretty damn special and I'm a major fan of all things Impilturan.

I think you should check this out:

http://eastingreach.tomb.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2166

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Lukas Kain
Seeker

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2017 :  23:37:48  Show Profile Send Lukas Kain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
George to the rescue. Thanks man, I'll check that link out when I get home. Have you played the mod at all?
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2017 :  03:54:36  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lukas Kain

George to the rescue. Thanks man, I'll check that link out when I get home. Have you played the mod at all?

No time to play those types of games. Too busy juggling work, 3 kids and finding time to get all that Realms stuff out of my head and the sourcebooks and into computer files.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000