Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Neverwinter on Xbox One
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2015 :  20:38:07  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
To clarify it from the other Neverwinter thread, this is for Xbox One (since the PC servers don't talk to the Xbox servers )

Anyone out there playing? I'm on as Ravenheart@Indiana Droz. And I'd love to start a Scribes of Candlekeep guild (if we can get 5 of us together).

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2015 :  20:53:54  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm on PC, not XBox, but if you get a Candlekeep guild up, active, and running on Xbox, I might have to invest in another console. If you're on PC, I'm Delwa Aunglor@delwacandlekeep or something like that.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2016 :  03:18:34  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm on Xbox One if anyone is interested.
User name CasterMcFear3D
My main character is Alisttair (a control wizard).

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023

Edited by - Alisttair on 12 Dec 2016 03:26:11
Go to Top of Page

Xnella Moonblade-Thann
Learned Scribe

USA
234 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2017 :  19:38:34  Show Profile Send Xnella Moonblade-Thann a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If I can get online with my Xbox One (usually at my cousin's house every other weekend) and can get my Xbox Live subscription active again, my Xbox Gamertag is LyssaNells...can't remember my character's name, but I do know that I'm still at the beginning...kinda got frustrated with the railroading the game forces on you while you learn to play it...

"Sweet water and light laughter until next we meet." - traditional elven farewell

Please forgive any spelling and grammer errors, as my android touch-screen phone has no spellchecker. If I do make a grammer mistake, please let me know and I'll try to fix it.

New laptop, still trying to sort my "scrolls" on its shelves...and when will this cursed thing stop doing things I tell it not to?
Go to Top of Page

BountyHunter
Seeker

Canada
61 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2017 :  05:23:24  Show Profile Send BountyHunter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just downloaded this today. Haven't had a chance to play yet though.

Edit, have played a few hours now, and am totally loving this game! :)

Edited by - BountyHunter on 25 Feb 2017 23:46:20
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000