Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 New Wotc feedback survey.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tarlyn
Learned Scribe

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2015 :  17:26:47  Show Profile Send Tarlyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Wizards posted a new feedback survey that covers 5e races and the campaign settings. This appears to be a good opportunity for those scribes that want to see campaign updates to have your voices heard. You can find the link to the newest survey in the survey results article posted on 4/29.

There is a comments section at the end of the survey.

Tarlyn Embersun

Edited by - Tarlyn on 30 Apr 2015 17:27:54

Shadowsoul
Senior Scribe

Ireland
705 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2015 :  17:36:43  Show Profile Send Shadowsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder when they will do the "Are you happy with the release schedule" survey any time soon?

“Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisioned by the enemy, don't we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we're partisans of liberty, then it's our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!”
#8213; J.R.R. Tolkien

*I endorse everything Dark Wizard says*.
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2015 :  17:48:07  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tarlyn thank you very much for the update!

EDIT: Here is a direct link to the survey results article with the new survey at the bottom.

And a link to the survey itself if you don't want to read the results article.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).

Edited by - Jeremy Grenemyer on 30 Apr 2015 17:52:25
Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2015 :  17:56:11  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the update Tarlyn (and thanks for the links, Jeremy). IMO, we should all take this survey and voice our desire for FR updates in the comment section. Who knows, this could get us a little something for the Realms.

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.

Edited by - Irennan on 30 Apr 2015 17:58:31
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2015 :  20:39:48  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the update. Survey taken and comments tactfully submitted.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

hobbitfan
Learned Scribe

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2015 :  01:07:48  Show Profile Send hobbitfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Survey taken, comments left. Spreading the word to my gaming buddies.
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2015 :  02:42:06  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That sure was an extensive survey.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000