Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Welcome to the Candlekeep Forums
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 34

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2008 :  10:48:02  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Spell

Welcome to Candlekeep. I hope ye find the material thou art seeking, herein. Glad to have ye with us.

Enjoy thy stay.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Spell
Acolyte

Croatia
3 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2008 :  12:01:57  Show Profile  Visit Spell's Homepage Send Spell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Many thanks Master Alaundo fer kind welcome.
*bows before all knowing one*
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met, Spell

Welcome to Candlekeep. I hope ye find the material thou art seeking, herein. Glad to have ye with us.

Enjoy thy stay.

Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2008 :  13:16:27  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
a warm and friendly welcome to the Keep, Spell & Caladfel!

May the Lord of Knowledge guide you through the dusty halls and chambers so that you my find the Realmslore that you seek.

Enjoy your stay, Ergdusch

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."
Go to Top of Page

Spell
Acolyte

Croatia
3 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2008 :  11:33:06  Show Profile  Visit Spell's Homepage Send Spell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ergdusch

a warm and friendly welcome to the Keep, Spell & Caladfel!

May the Lord of Knowledge guide you through the dusty halls and chambers so that you my find the Realmslore that you seek.

Enjoy your stay, Ergdusch

*nods as a sign of a gratitude*
Go to Top of Page

trenskeep
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2008 :  14:04:22  Show Profile  Visit trenskeep's Homepage Send trenskeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Spell, i myself am a newbee also to Candlekeep. I've been looking around threw the great lore. Been playing in the Realms for 17 yrs. Will be spending many hrs reading up. thanks for a great site.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2008 :  09:36:04  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by trenskeep

Welcome Spell, i myself am a newbee also to Candlekeep. I've been looking around threw the great lore. Been playing in the Realms for 17 yrs. Will be spending many hrs reading up. thanks for a great site.

Well met, trenskeep

Welcome to Candlekeep. Ahh, an old time adventurer eh!? well I hope ye find much knowledge and lore to satisfy thy needs herein

Enjoy thy stay.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Enki
Acolyte

Germany
0 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2008 :  09:46:35  Show Profile  Visit Enki's Homepage Send Enki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings, fellow Scribes.

Across the Great Sea have I travelled and washed ashore was I near this mightily reknown place of Lore. I seek knowledge and wisdom amongst the dusty shelves and the ancient tomes in these torchlit halls. All I need is but a small chamber to lay my weary bones in the dark hours of night.

Enki

Any decently intelligent person can play a moron. But what about the other way round?
Go to Top of Page

Kaesolartis
Acolyte

Switzerland
2 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2008 :  10:19:33  Show Profile  Visit Kaesolartis's Homepage Send Kaesolartis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings to all,

I am new in those halls but I have been travelling across Faerūn since few years. The oncoming cataclysm did force me to seek for a good shelter and more information.

Kaeso Lartis
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2008 :  15:23:42  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, both Enki and Kaesolartis

Glad ya both decided to join us in discussions of lore after thy lengthy travels across the Realms. Please, take a seat and rest, then tell us of thine adventures.

Enjoy thy stay.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Tarus Bloodheart
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2008 :  19:58:24  Show Profile  Visit Tarus Bloodheart's Homepage Send Tarus Bloodheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings all
I'm new to Candelkeep looking forward to some great story telling and drink. I have played in the FGR off and on for some years now since it first came out.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2008 :  10:18:58  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Tarus Bloodheart

Welcome to Candlekeep. I hope ye enjoy thy stay herein.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Viridian Vigilante
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2008 :  22:09:20  Show Profile  Visit Viridian Vigilante's Homepage Send Viridian Vigilante a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings all
I've been lurking around the forums off and on for about the last year or so, and have decided to say hello.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2008 :  19:38:35  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Viridian Vigilante

And greetings to thee, too. I'm glad ye decided to don thy robe and join us. 'tis a pleasure to have ye within these halls of knowledge.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Zaskar24
Acolyte

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2008 :  01:35:51  Show Profile  Visit Zaskar24's Homepage Send Zaskar24 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings all. I have come here seeking knowledge and mayhap advice on matters Realm related. I also hope to be able to contribute as I may.
Go to Top of Page

Venomus
Acolyte

Poland
13 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2008 :  20:12:09  Show Profile Send Venomus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings all.

As meny before me, I am here to gather knowledge and find answers...
I'm hopeing to know everything about Myrkul, Lord of Bones...any help is welcome.

"Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient be sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me." - Myrkul

Edited by - Venomus on 07 Aug 2008 20:14:35
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2008 :  22:17:28  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Zaskar24 and Venomus

Welcome to Candlekeep. Take a seat and feast thine eyes upon our many scrolls and tomes of lore.

Certainly, Zaskar24, we're always looking for scribes of Realmslore.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Zaskar24
Acolyte

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2008 :  00:03:35  Show Profile  Visit Zaskar24's Homepage Send Zaskar24 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met Alaundo. I look forward to participating here as much as my limited knowledge will allow.
Go to Top of Page

Tyranthraxus
Senior Scribe

Netherlands
423 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2008 :  04:23:18  Show Profile  Visit Tyranthraxus's Homepage Send Tyranthraxus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings everyone,

I have been checking the website and forum from time to time, for it is a huge source of information for my campaign, and decided to join.

Because I'm a full-time student I don't always have the time/money to keep up to date with the Realms but you guys at the forum do a good job at keeping me informed, so thanks all!
Go to Top of Page

Shottglazz
Acolyte

Canada
49 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2008 :  14:38:30  Show Profile Send Shottglazz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks as though I misremembered to post here...been a long-time fan of the Realms...I'm glad to join such an august group of loremasters and scribes...here's hoping that the knowledge I already possess may contain a scrap or two previously unknown to the library, and my heartfelt thanks for the knowledge I'm sure I'll acquire while here...

Shottglazz

"Take my love, Take my land, Take me where I cannot stand;
I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me."
Go to Top of Page

Kilsek
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2008 :  16:51:19  Show Profile  Visit Kilsek's Homepage Send Kilsek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shottglazz

Looks as though I misremembered to post here...been a long-time fan of the Realms...I'm glad to join such an august group of loremasters and scribes...here's hoping that the knowledge I already possess may contain a scrap or two previously unknown to the library, and my heartfelt thanks for the knowledge I'm sure I'll acquire while here...

welcome friend :)

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons | Our new Minis Price guide | Geeked D&D Banner Exchange
Jiv'elgg lueth jiv'undus phuul jivvin. L'elamshin d'lil Ilythiiri zhah ulu har'luth jal.
Torture and pain are fun. The destiny of the Drow is to conquer all.
Go to Top of Page

Shottglazz
Acolyte

Canada
49 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2008 :  16:52:53  Show Profile Send Shottglazz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL figures I'd run into you here Kil!

Shottglazz

"Take my love, Take my land, Take me where I cannot stand;
I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me."
Go to Top of Page

Kilsek
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2008 :  18:39:41  Show Profile  Visit Kilsek's Homepage Send Kilsek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
but of course, if not here I am on Geeked

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons | Our new Minis Price guide | Geeked D&D Banner Exchange
Jiv'elgg lueth jiv'undus phuul jivvin. L'elamshin d'lil Ilythiiri zhah ulu har'luth jal.
Torture and pain are fun. The destiny of the Drow is to conquer all.
Go to Top of Page

Ferns
Acolyte

Denmark
1 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2008 :  17:14:05  Show Profile  Visit Ferns's Homepage Send Ferns a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings oh not so unknown one

A little word from a traveler

I have travelled these planes quite some time now. I started when I was 14 so it must be 18 years now, been here, been there, heard great tales and told them myself. For years I have told the same people my story and they are still listening, they say I am good, actually better than good. But I know myself, that I have much to learn still. So what better place, than to turn to Candlekeep?

I am here to research, write and share my love to the Realms with all of you.

Hope there is a spot for me to sit and enjoy my time here?

Blessings upon you all

\Ferns

Nerd is just a word for people who can't pronounce intellectual
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2008 :  17:39:43  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Ferns

Indeed there is a place for ye herein, and this is just the location for which to learn and write lore.

Enjoy thy stay.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Moongrave
Acolyte

0 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2008 :  00:52:53  Show Profile  Visit Moongrave's Homepage Send Moongrave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings to one and all,

I am sorely glad that I have found Candlekeep. I, for many years, have found myself eager to both read the lore and adventure in The Realms. I once again send you all greetings and am sure that I will enjoy my time here.

Grand Adventures to all.
Moongrave

Neogi are best served with Fire Balls
Go to Top of Page

Nilus Reynard
Learned Scribe

Canada
137 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2008 :  08:50:33  Show Profile Send Nilus Reynard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all.

I have been lurking about, reading these forums for a bit, finally decided to sign up.

I am a bit behind on my FR reading, and haven't played D&D since 2e. I am not sure how many topics you will all see from me, there are many here that know far more about the realms than I do. But if I see something I know about, I may pipe up.

Oh, my username is the name of my highest level (hence most often played) 2e character: Nilus Reynard, Doommaster of Beshaba.

I look forward to reading & contributing when I am able.

Nilus Reynard
Doom Master of Beshaba, Hand of Despair.
P24 Hm CN
(2nd Edition AD&D)
Go to Top of Page

Ugly Goblin
Acolyte

France
0 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2008 :  12:06:09  Show Profile  Visit Ugly Goblin's Homepage Send Ugly Goblin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody !

Let me introduce myself.

I'm a old RPG player and newcomer in the FR universe. I've recently discovered the FR with the 2nd edition (i know, i'm late, we have the 4th now but i don't care) and find Candlekeep through search about FR.

I'm french and i am not good to write or speak english so excuse me to slaughter Gary Gygax's mother tongue.
Go to Top of Page

Bhaldackein
Acolyte

Netherlands
5 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2008 :  08:58:49  Show Profile  Visit Bhaldackein's Homepage Send Bhaldackein a Private Message  Reply with Quote
After playing (A)D&D for an odd 3 decades, the last decade strictly in the Realms, and after lurking on Candlekeep for quite some time, eagerly searching the archives for new tidbits of information, I finally decided to register.

As a matter of courtesy, but not in the least to ask the odd question every now and then. So let me end this post in a hearty...

Hail and well met!

"That's what they expect us to think, Lewis. Therefore, we will not think it..."
Go to Top of Page

Nerfed2Hell
Senior Scribe

USA
387 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2008 :  16:42:20  Show Profile  Visit Nerfed2Hell's Homepage Send Nerfed2Hell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings, Realmsians.

Long time D&D and FR fan here. I used to poke my nose in over at the WotC forums when I went looking for info, but a friend pointed me here for a more complete and friendly environment. Just browsing through the site initially, all I can think of is that even though there won't be anymore 3.5e products produced anymore, there's so much here to sort through and make use of that its likely to keep me busy for a good long time.

Some people are like a slinky... not good for much, but when you push them down the stairs, it makes you smile.
Go to Top of Page

prodigy12
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2008 :  22:48:25  Show Profile  Visit prodigy12's Homepage Send prodigy12 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well hello everyone i am prodigy and i hav also made my own introduction thread aswell(wasn't sure if i said hello here or make my own thread so im doing both!!)

i hope to all know you well soon !!!

what we are never changes who we are never stops changing
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 34 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000