Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Site enquiry
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lordsknight185
Seeker

USA
99 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2014 :  05:08:51  Show Profile Send lordsknight185 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Was the site itself (not the content) updated yesterday?

I have been coming to candlekeep for many years and as long as I have been using Google Chrome (I do not remember how long that has been, atleast two years) the bookmark image for the bookmark bar has always been the same (A really 8-bit looking bright yellow book) but yesterday it mysteriously changed to a more modern looking orangeish book. Is this a known change? Something that just didn't update for me alone until just now? I am an obsessive person about these things and I just have to have answers.

Please don't think I am crazy, though I know I sound it...Thank you.

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2014 :  06:03:59  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chrome occasionally does weird things with favicons, I've noticed... I have a personally created HTML file I use as my home page in Chrome, and it recently gave it the Facebook favicon.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2014 :  06:29:35  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The same thing happened for me. I'm using Firefox on a MacBook.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2014 :  16:55:45  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chrome for Android and my computer did the same thing since Chrome for Android updated the other day.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2014 :  23:46:19  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Oh you observant scribes Indeed, the bookmark/favorite icon had been updated for the main site. No other changes...although watch this space for a small site content update tomorrow.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4685 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2014 :  00:00:45  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met

Oh you observant scribes Indeed, the bookmark/favorite icon had been updated for the main site. No other changes...although watch this space for a small site content update tomorrow.

Oh is Candlekeep 2 ready now?

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2014 :  22:09:43  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kentinal

quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met

Oh is Candlekeep 2 ready now?

::choke, splutter::

Alas not, my dear Kentinal. 'tis a content update for submitted lore and such.

Candlekeep v2.0 is still in the works, albeit slowly.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2014 :  22:51:09  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The icon I have is an open book
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000