Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2013)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 37

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1265 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2013 :  20:09:49  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message
I always think of the Zhents as being too open rather than underground, but certainly they qualify a little.

The group I think of would be the Knights of the Shield or the Kraken Soceity, truly underground and certainly more widespread than one city or region. But as The Masked Mage says, the Cloak and Dagger sourcebook (which is great) details many groups that are similar in nature. Unless we're missing something in the request? Would like to hear what Ed says in anycase.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2013 :  14:16:05  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
EDIT: Almost forgot the reason (question) I came in here for.

Blackbarn is mentioned in Power of Faerûn twice (in the Border Kingdoms), once in regards to its location near The Land of Two Princes, and the other just it's position on the map. Whats the deal there? Every other place (AFAIK) on the map was detailed - was this something that got cut from the finished product?

Is this info located elsewhere, like in some old Polyhedron?

quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

Markustay... organized crime syndicate = Zhentarim... their primary focus is on mercantilism, but they aren't above other things... granted, there's a few competitors, but they're the most widespread.
Once again, my point was drowned-out by my rambling. I know the Zhentarrim. I know the names of dozen or so 'thief/assassin guilds' (Fire Knives, etc). I know these groups each operate within a limited area (except, perhaps, the Zhentarrim). Then there are other 'Crime families' like The Rundeen, etc. What I want to know is, do these guys - like Semmenon, Craulnober, etc - sometimes sit-down and get together to 'discuss business'. Is it truly a 'global network' of various groups that respect each other's territory, or is more of a 'every man for himself' sort of thing.

I think the group in the best position to run such a 'summit of evil' (lol) would the Kraken Society, since they stay on good terms with all of them.
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

Also, its Nucky not Nooky.
Have you seen the man in action?

This week he violated The Medium... man, she should have seen that coming.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 18 Oct 2013 14:24:53
Go to Top of Page

rjfras
Learned Scribe

261 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2013 :  16:07:19  Show Profile  Visit rjfras's Homepage Send rjfras a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

EDIT: Almost forgot the reason (question) I came in here for.

Blackbarn is mentioned in Power of Faerûn twice (in the Border Kingdoms), once in regards to its location near The Land of Two Princes, and the other just it's position on the map. Whats the deal there? Every other place (AFAIK) on the map was detailed - was this something that got cut from the finished product?

Is this info located elsewhere, like in some old Polyhedron?

There is a whole The Border Kingdoms article by Ed on Blackbarn

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/frbk/20060531a

Edited by - rjfras on 18 Oct 2013 16:08:21
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2013 :  16:57:44  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
Thanks, rjfras - I hadn't even thought to look through online articles.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2013 :  09:08:23  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message
Well again, THO and Ed,

Ed, regarding your Eye on the Realms article in Dragon 428 titled "The Speaking Skull of Themtraver Hall," I have two questions:

1. Did Shalasstrae Craethil have any other dark humored names for the caravels in her shipping fleet, besides “The Fatal Mistake”?

2. By any chance does Shalas still run her business (through factors and the like)?

Bonus question: What are the largest non-sentient mushrooms (if any) to be found in the King’s Forest and how big are they?

Thank you very much.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2013 :  07:18:49  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message
Well Again Ed and THO,

On page 1 of "Elminster Enraged," El recalls a few words to a ballad that's described as one of his favorites among the ballads composed by Storm. The words are, "In the endless dance of death in the dark."

Ed, can you please tell us the name of that ballad, as well as when it was composed?

As well, if it's OK, any of the circumstances around its creation?

Thank you both.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2013 :  12:18:15  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
Ed, I just noticed another map discrepancy when comparing some older maps; on the map of the Shining South that came with the Dragonspear module, it shows Veldorn between Luiren, Dambrath, and the Forest of Amtar. I tried to see where Veldorn is on the Fonstad maps, but its not even shown.

Was that your original placement for Veldorn, or was that just a glitch on one of the early maps?

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2013 :  03:07:06  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message
Greetings Ed and THO, I wonder if either of you could supply details about the venerable Turlang the Thoughtful? Did you ever encounter him in your adventures? Can you comment on his appearance (particularly, the species of tree he resembles), personality, and mannerisms? Thank ye kindly.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2013 :  19:04:58  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all, after too long a silence (off on work-related Net silence traveling). Great questions piling up, and relayed to Ed. Fellfire, I can make a start on answering you, by referencing Ed's notes and the few, fleeting encounters we've had with Turlang in play:
Turlang has appeared as various sorts of tree (always deciduous, and usually a shadowtop, though apparently he formerly favored "being" a blueleaf; he can shapechange fairly rapidly, apparently). He is always tall and "sturdy" of build. His speech is grave but he has a wry sense of humor, he's a very good listener and VERY patient and self-controlled (it's hard to tell if he ever gets furious, because he doesn't betray it by looks, voice, or choice of words), and he likes to study particular humans so he understands what they want, fear, and are motivated by (those who might have some impact on the High Forest, that is; he doesn't ask about, or go seek out, humans far away who will probably never come near his beloved woodlands or affect them).
Turlang often "hides" for long periods by going immobile in the thick forest as "just one more tree," and can apparently commune with many trees over great distances during such periods, to gather their observations and opinions over intrusions into the forest, observed magic, etc.
Turlang is in no sense a coward, but is very pragmatic; if he can see no gain (or more loss than overall eventual gain, if he reveals himself) in thwarting someone setting a fire, he won't do so - - but he sledom forgives and NEVER forgets and will strike when a foe is sleeping, wounded, distracted by other matters, or otherwise vulnerable. He never gloats, he just gets even, leaving no "out" for an enemy and "making VERY sure."
He has long-term projects of rebuilding and extending woodlands, by outstripping woodcutters and the effects of fires, not by trying to fight the causes of tree loss directly. Most elves and druids regard him as a firm, reliable friend and ally, because you know exactly where you stand with Turlang.

There. Ed's notes that he's shared with me run out at that point, so going on would be my speculation and creation, not his...so I'll stop now.
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2013 :  19:07:28  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, everyone.
Jeremy, re. these:
"Q. Ed, was Vangerdahast capable of moving a sentient mind from a broken body into a healthy body whose mind has been ruined (by mind-reaming, psychic blasts or the like)?

Q. If yes, did he ever actually do it?"

Ed tells me the answers are both "yes," and that he'll elaborate when he can. Such movements, involving Elminster and some bodies, happen in the Sage of Shadowdale books, notably in ELMINSTER ENRAGED.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2013 :  19:10:25  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
...And another one for Jeremy. Re. this:
"1. Did Shalasstrae Craethil have any other dark humored names for the caravels in her shipping fleet, besides “The Fatal Mistake”?"
Ed tells me "Yes" to this one, too, and adds two examples: "Blundering Devastation" and "Swift Fell Visitation" (he promises more when he can snatch the time).
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2013 :  20:56:48  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message
"Blundering Devastation" sounds like a great nickname for a large and not-too-bright dragon...

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2013 :  00:45:59  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Heh. It does indeed.
And being as Ed has given us some really impressive dragon names, over the years...
. . . yet we can ALWAYS use more . . . (hint hint)
BB
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2013 :  05:28:42  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message
THO, ur the bomb, baby. It's my birthday and I've overindulged. Happy Halloween. I foresee nightmares of being bashed by a log whilst I slumber beneath the sturdy old tree I put my back against. Thanx for the handoff. xoxo. (wink,wink, nudge, nudge)

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Edited by - Fellfire on 01 Nov 2013 06:09:20
Go to Top of Page

Sill Alias
Senior Scribe

Kazakhstan
588 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2013 :  16:37:12  Show Profile  Visit Sill Alias's Homepage Send Sill Alias a Private Message
Greetings.

I happen to have a question about spells and formulas (words, inscriptions and gestures used). If it was asked before, I am sorry.

Around the world of Toril, every nation, every country uses similar basic druid, wizard and cleric spells.

But let's imagine that wu-jen from Wa of Kara-Tur and cleric from Swordcoast meet in duel or any other event in which they can see spells of each other.

What differences will be seen? Or are the somatic, verbal and other ingredients are absolutely the same for two foreign to each other cultures?

You can hear many tales from many mouths. The most difficult is to know which of them are not lies. - Sill Alias

"May your harp be unstrung, your dreams die and all your songs be unsung." - curse of the harper, The Code of the Harpers 2 ed.
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2013 :  11:13:46  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message
I'd like to expand Sill Alias' question: as in the 2e Old Empires accessory, magic from Kara-Tur and Zakhara would be different from normal Faerûnian magic? Would "spellcraft" from one region recognize the patterns of magic from other regions? Or magic, to work, must obey universal patterns? Maybe magic was discovered in one proto-culture and spread in ancient times throughout the world?

"Goodness is not a natural state, but must be
fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiated from the heart."

The Paladin's Virtues, excerpt from the "Quentin's Monograph"
(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2013 :  13:35:17  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
Well, in canon 'southern magic' used to be very different then the magic practiced in the Heartlands, but that was swept under the table in later editions (which is a damn shame, IMHO).

I think this is one of those areas where simplicity of game mechanics over-ride common sense and lore.

Question:
I have noted several "ex-Cormyrian War Wizards" in canon (just found another in Raven's Bluff), still plying their trade, but no longer associated with Cormyr..... OR ARE THEY? How many of these 'expatriates' are really placed precisely where they are to 'watch over certain things'?

Edited by - Markustay on 12 Nov 2013 15:46:05
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2013 :  18:19:01  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all!
Sill Alias and Barastir, in details of verbal, somatic, and material components spells do vary widely from region to region in the Realms, but there are indeed "universal" elements that enable MOST castings to be partly-identified by an observer, akin to the way someone who vaguely knows a little of another language can interpret more than they actually know, by examining context. (This comes from discussions with Ed over the years, not right out of my behind.)
And Markustay, re. those "ex" War Wizards: you're definitely on to something.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

rjfras
Learned Scribe

261 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2013 :  22:48:37  Show Profile  Visit rjfras's Homepage Send rjfras a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Hi again, all!
Sill Alias and Barastir, in details of verbal, somatic, and material components spells do vary widely from region to region in the Realms, but there are indeed "universal" elements that enable MOST castings to be partly-identified by an observer, akin to the way someone who vaguely knows a little of another language can interpret more than they actually know, by examining context. (This comes from discussions with Ed over the years, not right out of my behind.)
And Markustay, re. those "ex" War Wizards: you're definitely on to something.
love,
THO

Perhaps we should examine your behind... you know, just to make sure...
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  10:04:53  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message
Thank you very much, dear THO. Any clues about standard (weave) magic having but one origin? This would be from a proto-culture in which magic was created or discovered before a diaspora, a divine origin, or both? Different kinds of magic (weave, shadow, etc.) would also have the similarities mentioned in your previous answer? If so, would they have the same root (or one be based on the other)?

"Goodness is not a natural state, but must be
fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiated from the heart."

The Paladin's Virtues, excerpt from the "Quentin's Monograph"
(by Ed Greenwood)

Edited by - Barastir on 13 Nov 2013 10:09:43
Go to Top of Page

paladinnicolas
Seeker

92 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  10:07:59  Show Profile Send paladinnicolas a Private Message
Dear THO, could you please ask this to Ed? I just read in Power of Faerun, recently available on dndclassics.com, that in the Realms licensed lawyers do not exist but that sometimes there are unprofessional and not necessarily law-expert advocates. I just wanted to ask him if according to him this has changed in the Realms since the date covered in the product after all the time advances. I am fond of legal intrigue and thrillers and wanted to run some in the Realms, reason why I'm curious. Thanks as usual!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  13:43:47  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
There were lawyers in The Realms once - it was the one time that ALL the races got together to fight a common evil. They now reside at the bottom of the ocean.

I always knew Faerûnians were much smarter then 'Earthers'.

{all of the above is untrue, BTW... but the idea makes me smile.}

Question:
I'm not sure how to put any of this. You're last response to one of my queries was cryptic, and of course has my mind 'connecting the dots' once again. Lets see...

Are the dragons more important in Realms history then we realize? Is there some 'big secret' hiding just beneath the surface that we haven't stumbled upon yet?

And BTW, thanks for that response; even though it wasn't much of answer, anything that gets me to pore through old sourcebooks again is definitely a good thing.

Edited by - Markustay on 13 Nov 2013 13:47:31
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  16:14:55  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message
quote:

snip!

Question:
I'm not sure how to put any of this. You're last response to one of my queries was cryptic, and of course has my mind 'connecting the dots' once again. Lets see...

Are the dragons more important in Realms history then we realize? Is there some 'big secret' hiding just beneath the surface that we haven't stumbled upon yet?

I have had those thoughts as well about Dragons. And it would seem likely that there are many more "holed up" around the realms than we have ever heard even a tiny scrap about. They can't all be as easy to kill as the ones are that show up in novels.

And I have also found it likely that there are more than a handful of very old and powerful dragons, walking the realms in a shapechanged form , all but undetectable due to there power and wisdom. And maybe a few of them arent even "plotting" anything, they are just enjoying living!

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2013 :  02:14:14  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by paladinnicolas

Dear THO, could you please ask this to Ed? I just read in Power of Faerun, recently available on dndclassics.com, that in the Realms licensed lawyers do not exist but that sometimes there are unprofessional and not necessarily law-expert advocates. I just wanted to ask him if according to him this has changed in the Realms since the date covered in the product after all the time advances. I am fond of legal intrigue and thrillers and wanted to run some in the Realms, reason why I'm curious. Thanks as usual!

Ed will undoubtedly have more, but I will note that lawyers in the Realms have been mentioned in the old DC Realms comics.

The only other reference that immediately comes to mind is a rather prickly description of lawyers by Elminster in one of the 'Wizards Three' articles. The 'Wizards Three' lawyer reference is in "Once More the Three" [DRAGON #200]:-

“’Lawyer’? What’s a lawyer?” Dalamar asked.

“An agent for thieves and the like, widely used in this world to keep folk from using their swords. They fence with words, not blades,” Elminster replied. Mordenkainen grunted around a forkful of lasagna, “If I know anything about such envoys, most of them doubtless will soon be bigger thieves than those they represent.”

I also have this little tidbit from the Lady Hooded One, which may prove informative for you:-

"Icelander, the role of adjudicating legal agreements is carried out by at least four groups, depending on where you are in the Realms:
1. heralds (who concern themselves most with definitions and identifications, such as whether you are the "Hrundar the Potter" named on the parchment, and what is meant by "my best wagon")
2. courtiers
3. local Black Robes (magistrates)
4. clerics of many deities (such as Tyr)
Now, if you're looking for "independent of government" representatives, their role is filled in larger cities (all capitals along the Sword Coast, for example, and in Sembia) by the hired "advocates" Ed has mentioned in the past. Courtiers and Black Robes tend to make rulings strongly supportive of what rulers tell them to say, or in "lock step" support of existing government policy . . . but then, that's the real-world situation, too, almost everywhere.
This reply is drawn from my play over the years in the Realms with Ed as DM. If you'd like a deeper lore response, post a query in this year's Questions for Eddie thread, as you did re. the gems and sailing times, and I'll make sure he sees it. He WILL respond (how soon, I can't say).
love,
THO"

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

paladinnicolas
Seeker

92 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2013 :  13:13:17  Show Profile Send paladinnicolas a Private Message
Dear Sage, thanks so much for the information you sent. I hope Ed answers the question. In my opinion, a world in which trade is so important as in the Realms legal foreseeability and counsel seem relevant, surpassing criminal matters, which would make it likely for merchants to seek some strong legal opinion for their agreements; and nations likely have some rules on their international relations. Dear Markustay, you have discovered something, I and other Realms' playing lawyers have risen from the depths of the sea to take my revenge against all races :)
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2013 :  14:56:15  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
So lawyers are akin to Aboleths? That makes so much sense!

I am now picturing a be-speckled Aboleth - and they have six eyes - poring over some cryptic legal document (probably with a fiend in the background... and a VERY nervous mortal.)

Question: Sort-of related to my previous question...
As far as the 'deeper secrets' of the Realms are concerned - at last one of which you've said is 'staring everyone right in the face' - will we EVER get a little more info about some of them? Do you think it might be possible to peel-back a wee-bit of another layer for the 5e Sundering material? (I am assuming here this Sundering is related to the first, and we will be getting some history to go with it... PLEASE!)

Grammatical/tense sensitive correction

Edited by - Markustay on 19 Nov 2013 17:29:22
Go to Top of Page

Demzer
Senior Scribe

873 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2013 :  10:33:55  Show Profile Send Demzer a Private Message
quote:
at last one of which you say is 'staring everyone right in the face'

Uh? I don't like things staring at me!

Do you remember what was the context? Maybe it's time to go secret hunting again and post weird and convoluted theories just for s**t and giggles.
Go to Top of Page

Demzer
Senior Scribe

873 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2013 :  10:43:54  Show Profile Send Demzer a Private Message
Ed & THO,
Re-reading parts of Dwarves Deep i'm intrigued by the the "Holy Hammer" brotherhood and "The Living Axe" cult, something more than what published that you can share?

Some more precise questions:
- What's the "Holy Hammer" agenda? Do they even have one?
- Has someone caught on what the Hammers are doing? Stalking and spying on them or trying to stop them?
- Is there any specific "Holy Hammer" brotherhood deed in the 1360s or 1370s that you can reveal to us?
- Are there any other prominent intelligent weapons guiding "The Living Axe" cult aside from the "Living Axe" itself? If yes, is there attrition between the different intelligent weapons and the cult cells attached to them?
- Do the cultist stick to intelligent and animated weapons of only genuine dwarven make or do they revere any sentient blade they come across? Or maybe that's a separate "heretic" branch of the cult?
- Is there any specific "The Living Axe" cult deed in the 1360s or 1370s that you can reveal to us?
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2013 :  06:50:24  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message
I have a yes or no but nda answer I hope its not.

Ed do you have any plans to use Khelben " Ravencloak" Arunson the younger in 5e?????( well its not like I was asking about the older)

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

Kris the Grey
Senior Scribe

USA
422 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2013 :  05:03:01  Show Profile Send Kris the Grey a Private Message
Hey now, go easy on the lawyers...

Quick question to THO/Ed.

The cult/church of Sharess in Waterdeep (circa 1372ish), is it detailed anywhere? I'm looking for info on the current (as of then) High Priestess, general size of the membership, and where its shrine/temple is located (at a Festhall perhaps). Might such information exist?

Thank you for any lore you might share on the subject!

Kris the Grey - Member in Good Standing of the Watchful Order of Magists and Protectors, the Arcane Guild of Silverymoon, and the Connecticut Bar Association
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 37 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000