Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2013)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 37

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2013 :  06:28:19  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Eilserus

Hi Ed and THO,

I was curious if there is anything you could share with us regarding dwarven war machines and maybe a few examples in the Realms? Historically, dwarves always lacked the arcane firepower of other races. This makes me think they must have some other "edge" to help them in their wars against the more numerous goblin races. Naturally this made me think of the dwarves using their knowledge of engineering and war machines to help make up the difference.

Thank you! :)

I'm not Ed, but note that his sourcebook FR11 "Dwarves Deep", mentions that Underhome is guarded by "many traps and engines of war" (p.46). I'd love to know more also.

-- George Krashos
*unabashed dwarf fanboy*

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

paladinnicolas
Seeker

92 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2013 :  10:57:48  Show Profile Send paladinnicolas a Private Message
Dear Ed and THO,
First of all, we are constantly asking Ed questions, but I would like to begin this post by thanking and congratulating him for having participated in writing the Murder in Baldur's Gate adventure. I enjoy it a lot and think that it is a great and fun adventure.
On the other hand, in a recent post of his Forging the Realms column in the WotC forum, describing the slaying fever, he mentions Tyr's opinion on the matter. Is it a hint that indicates that Tyr may return? That would be cool. Additionally, concerning Tyr, some people claim that he is the same deity from Norse mythology and others disagree. Is he the same one or a different one, according to Ed? Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2013 :  14:12:39  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by paladinnicolas

Dear Ed and THO,
First of all, we are constantly asking Ed questions, but I would like to begin this post by thanking and congratulating him for having participated in writing the Murder in Baldur's Gate adventure. I enjoy it a lot and think that it is a great and fun adventure.
On the other hand, in a recent post of his Forging the Realms column in the WotC forum, describing the slaying fever, he mentions Tyr's opinion on the matter. Is it a hint that indicates that Tyr may return? That would be cool. Additionally, concerning Tyr, some people claim that he is the same deity from Norse mythology and others disagree. Is he the same one or a different one, according to Ed? Thanks!

Concerning Tyr coming back......we have been told about the gods, they are "all" coming back.

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Therise
Master of Realmslore

1272 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2013 :  16:26:37  Show Profile Send Therise a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

Concerning Tyr coming back......we have been told about the gods, they are "all" coming back.

I wouldn't trust any rumor, hearsay, or supposed source. Until something's in print, it's up in the air. I was at GenCon and no one actually offered anything concrete or certain in terms of what's going away or what's coming back.

Female, 40-year DM of a homebrew-evolved 1E Realms, including a few added tidbits of 2E and 3E lore; played originally in AD&D, then in Rolemaster. Be a DM for your kids and grandkids, gaming is excellent for families!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2013 :  16:43:59  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
I realize Ed is insanely busy (more so then usual), but I hope he can provide some information on Kormul (at the southern end of Lake Lhespen in The Shaar). I have found only five mentions of it in 3e canon - all 'in passing' (simply verifying its existence, lol) - but no real info.

The odd thing is, it appears on the 3e campaign map (and many, MANY places were left off that), so I would think it has some minor significance, at least. The two relevant sources - SS & SK - only have those mentions, so I have no idea how big it is, or what is going there.

EDIT & ADDITION:
Since I am still the last poster, might as well just edit this post - Why are the Firesteap Mountains called the Firesteap Mountains? I can't find anything about them (other then that Bandits like to hangout there).

If anyone else - like Krash, Eric, Steven Schend, etc. - has anything, I'd appreciate your input as well. I know this kind of esoteric lore likes to hide in the most obscure of places.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 08 Oct 2013 16:17:09
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2013 :  18:29:31  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all. As it happens, Markustay, I can answer your amendment. The name "Firesteap Mountains" was bestowed by a long-ago human explorer/prospector/adventurer observing a phenomenon that had been seen from afar by many, every few years for more than a century (which is why the name stuck).
The phenomenon was flames and a lot of steam (white smoke rather than the black smoke of burning), boiling up along much of the mountain range. Hence: fire and something (tea or a cauldron of broth, stew, or whatever) "steaping."
The cause of this were now-vanished local hill giants (around a hundred, though their numbers rose and fell over time, from between 40-odd up to almost 300) who'd hit upon the idea of periodically "burning off" the brush on the mountainsides (a lot of thorny brambles and clinging vines; hard work to hew trails through) to not just clear the land and stimulate berry growth (which always happened in profusion two years or so after a burn), but to force out kobolds who dwelt among the cover and plagued the giants with night "swarming" attacks, but also to drive out a lot of tree-dwelling food animals that the giants (gathered in lines) clubbed to death, cooked in the flames, dried, and then buried in larders as "chewmeat."
This all comes from Ed's notes, paraphrased through me to remove references to nearby/local lore that's as yet still secret.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2013 :  07:28:19  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
EXCELLENT - just the kind of stuff I was looking for.

Thank you for your speedy response, and thank goodness Ed was such a great DM (and you such a good note-taker!)

Although if we ever... ummm... met... I'd probably be the one "taking notes".

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2013 :  05:35:23  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message
Quick question about the Banites within Phlan at the time of the module "Ruins of Adventure":

Are these priests primarily beholden to the High Imperceptor in Mulmaster, or Fzoul's group in Zhentil Keep...or independent of either?

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2013 :  14:50:09  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Ah! A question that can be answered speedily! Heeeere's Ed:

Hi, Dalor. Like all "devout" Banites of the time, those in Phlan take orders and direction, and diligently report to, the High Imperceptor.
In reality, like many Banites of the time, they are increasingly scornful of his inactivity and decadence, and tailor their reports with half-truths and their obedience with hollow "letter of the word, and no more" performance. So increasingly, they're independent, though trying to appear not to be. They are wary of Fzoul (and disgusted at his increasingly open defiance of the High Imperceptor, as something "me first" that selfishly damages the entire faith), and are avoiding cooperating with him, and misleading the most obvious of his spies.
Hope that's of help. Realms forever!

So saith Ed. Who is happily at work on more Forging columns as I post this.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2013 :  14:58:13  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message
Yaay new Forging columns! Twist Ed's arm and ask him to write one about dwarven war machines! :) hehehe
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2013 :  16:18:43  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Ah! A question that can be answered speedily! Heeeere's Ed:

Hi, Dalor. Like all "devout" Banites of the time, those in Phlan take orders and direction, and diligently report to, the High Imperceptor.
In reality, like many Banites of the time, they are increasingly scornful of his inactivity and decadence, and tailor their reports with half-truths and their obedience with hollow "letter of the word, and no more" performance. So increasingly, they're independent, though trying to appear not to be. They are wary of Fzoul (and disgusted at his increasingly open defiance of the High Imperceptor, as something "me first" that selfishly damages the entire faith), and are avoiding cooperating with him, and misleading the most obvious of his spies.
Hope that's of help. Realms forever!

So saith Ed. Who is happily at work on more Forging columns as I post this.
love,
THO

Many thanks THO and Ed! Always wonderful to pin down a bit of "stray" lore with hard information.

Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2013 :  17:16:52  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message
I've asked Ed if he's heard about this year's Nobel-literature-prize winner a few times, but I think this year I'll instead ask: Have you ever met Alice Munro?

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2013 :  18:14:55  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all. Kajehase, both Ed and I have met Alice Munro on several occasions (separately); the Canadian literary world was once a very small place, and is still pretty tiny.
Unfortunately, Ms. Munro is in poor health (she's now 82, if I recall correctly) and pretty much retired from writing. A master of the interesting short story happening to "ordinary" small-town people (usually set in Ontario, Canada).
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2013 :  00:22:02  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message
Hi Ed and THO,

I was paging through the old epic 2E Menzoberranzan city book 1 and it makes reference to the drow mage known only as "the Watchspider Wizard" and the infamous "Rebel Mage" Phaerl Godeep. These both sound like interesting characters and I don't believe there has ever been another mention of them in published lore. I was curious if there is any more details regarding these two that could be shared.

Thank you. :)
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2013 :  05:10:27  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message
Another quick question; this time concerning Lurkan the Reaver from ye old grey box:

quote:
Lurkan the Reaver, a mercenary "Lord" of the Sword Coast, is moving eastward to the Inner Sea lands. It is said that he intends to take up residence there, and expects to earn a living by selling his skills in the coming conflict between Zhentil Keep, Cormyr, Hillsfar, and Mulmaster; four combatants all with designs on the lands around them.

Did this fellow ever make appearance in your game beyond this clack? If so, how so? Any information on him would be great!

Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2013 :  06:00:53  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message
quote:

Hi again, all. Kajehase, both Ed and I have met Alice Munro on several occasions (separately); the Canadian literary world was once a very small place, and is still pretty tiny.
Unfortunately, Ms. Munro is in poor health (she's now 82, if I recall correctly) and pretty much retired from writing. A master of the interesting short story happening to "ordinary" small-town people (usually set in Ontario, Canada).
love,
THO

82 indeed. And thanks for responding. Here's hoping she'll at least be well enough to make the trip for the Nobel week. It's quite something to experience from what I understand.

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2013 :  19:24:13  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
A pleasure, Kajehase.
Dalor, Lurkan the Reaver did indeed make that move in the "home" Realms campaign, but he surprised the Knights and just about everyone else by changing careers. He became the sort of "behind the throne" investor who props up rulers in return for near-monopolies on important local industries or shipping, and got very rich while keeping a low profile. When he wanted to fight, he hired adventuring band after adventuring band to swing swords for him.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2013 :  22:32:38  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message
quote:

A pleasure, Kajehase.
Dalor, Lurkan the Reaver did indeed make that move in the "home" Realms campaign, but he surprised the Knights and just about everyone else by changing careers. He became the sort of "behind the throne" investor who props up rulers in return for near-monopolies on important local industries or shipping, and got very rich while keeping a low profile. When he wanted to fight, he hired adventuring band after adventuring band to swing swords for him.
love,
THO

Excellent! With that sort of information, I'm guessing he settled "quietly" in some part of Sembia then...Thank you so much for this information!

I have but one more question from the mists of the far past...this one about Lashan of Scardale. I know he ended up a prisoner in the depths of the earth; but I know so little else about this would-be King of the Dales; beyond a brief physical description:

quote:
Lashan was 6 feet tall, dark haired with a heavy beard, very muscular, and had green eyes

Is there ANYTHING else (well, as much as possible) that you can share about this fellow?

Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2013 :  22:42:26  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Ed of course knows a lot more about Lashan, but all I can recall is what we Knights learned. Torm ran to earth a sorceress who was willing (for a short time, until she discovered that her every use of her experimental spell drained life-force from her) to spy on Lashan from afar, for handsome fees.
What Torm essentially learned was that Lashan had a hunger for intrigue and power (not BEING a ruler with the high profile, good clothes and food, and the like, but thinking situations through and giving orders that manipulated people and affected things, changing the way things are in the world) that drove him above all else. He HAD to be a "power player," one way or another.
He also saw the Dales as a largely-untapped source of natural resources that could, united, eventually grow wealthier and more powerful than either Sembia or Zhentil Keep. He planned to use Zhentil Keep and then doublecross them with the aid of Sembian interests, but of course was used by them "first and hardest." He wasn't a coward, or afraid of playing dangerous games with himself as a pawn; he was a cool-headed gambler who lost his biggest gamble. He also misjudged some Dalefolk, thinking they'd rally to him once a charismatic leader offered himself, whereas most of them mistrusted all "grand big kings" and preferred local rule, by someone who could be cornered and yelled at if you thought he was being a fool or dishonest.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2013 :  22:49:27  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message
quote:

Ed of course knows a lot more about Lashan, but all I can recall is what we Knights learned. <snip of goodness>

love,
THO

Again you are amazing! Thanks, this gives me some solid insight into his nature and drive. It seems he and Gondegal had some very similar personal traits.

As always THO, my DEEP thanks to you.

Go to Top of Page

createvmind
Senior Scribe

490 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2013 :  01:48:35  Show Profile  Visit createvmind's Homepage Send createvmind a Private Message
Hello All,

I was at Comic Con yesterday and purchased the Balrog from Sabertooth games and immediately wondered if any of the denizens of middle earth ever crossed into Faerun and of course wondered has a Balrog ever set foot on Faerun in your minds eye Ed?
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2013 :  10:37:17  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message
Hi THO and Ed!

Do the 20 or so miles of tenanted farms owned by the Spurbright noble family that are located north of Espar (as mentioned on page 141 of Volo's Guide to Cormyr) have a name?

That is, something that an NPC could tack on to their first name, so that instead of "NPC of Espar" they are "NPC of 'that group of farm's name'"?

Thank you both.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2013 :  02:37:32  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
Jeremy, I pinged Ed (who was deep in Thanksgiving with family; in Canada, Thanksgiving is now instead of November), and he more or less instantly shot back this to me:

"Stonebolt Fields" is the collective name that has stuck to the Spurbright Steads (much to the annoyance of several of the elder Spurbright females, though younger family members tend to like the sound of it, and use it themselves). To wider Cormyr, "Spurbright Steads" is a name for documents and formal negotiations; "Stonebolt Fields" is what everyone uses in daily speech.

So saith Ed, and there you have it! (Ed's been steaming through upcoming Forging the Realms columns and some Primeval Thule stuff these last few days, BTW. World's busiest writer, I swear...)
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2013 :  03:13:31  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message
Many thanks THO. I appreciate the fast reply.

EDIT: Happy Thanksgiving, Ed!

Edited by - Jeremy Grenemyer on 13 Oct 2013 05:31:43
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2013 :  15:01:31  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message
My question concerns the recent article - A Handful of Hauntings.

There are rumors on the merchant trails that I've been riding of the Sighing Lady taking more than just arms and legs temporarily. In fact, these rumors lead to men suddenly looking like "Ken Dolls" as one would call it from your world. Are there any truths to these rumors? Also, do the "dangle wards" being sold by Thaerivus Yonderskull actually provide any protection from the sighing lady? Are there any truths to the rumors that Thaerivus Yonderskull made up the rumors in order to sell "dangle wards"?

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Chronos
Acolyte

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2013 :  19:06:11  Show Profile Send Chronos a Private Message
Just a quick question to add to the ever growing pile. Tasseldale's Grand Mairshar Elizzaria Whitehand is stated in the 2nd ed campaign setting to be a former priest of Helm who left the church over a religious dispute (although The Dalelands supplement says she was a priest of Tymora). Can Ed shed any light on the nature of the dispute? Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2013 :  20:32:17  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
A couple of questions. Hopefully the first will enable a quick response, the other is... well... more of a 'thought exercise', and I realize Ed's spare thoughts are far and few between at this time.

First, I'd like to say I was never a big fan of 'mob movies' - I just never got the appeal for bad people. However, of late I've become enamored of the cable series Boardwalk Empire, and although the Main character - Nooky Thompsom (played by the wonderful actor Steve Buscemi) - is technically a 'bad guy', he is more thoughtful then your typical gangster - more along the lines of how I picture epic background villains (I find it hard even to use that term to describe him - he's more like a rainbow of 'shades of grey', amoral by normal standards, but with his own code of ethics). In the current plot, he is trying to expand his empire...

So it got me thinking about similar 'ganster types' in FR - perhaps someone like Elaith Craulnober. I realize all major FR cities have some form of 'organized crime', even if its truly in the 'underground' (ie, Skullport), with the possible exception of Cormyrian cities. Has anyone ever tried to make a Faerun-wide criminal network? Lets say, expand their activities outside their city, and tried to take-over someone else's turf? Or is there a real organization - that these top-tear criminals meet every so often to discuss business, and work out their differences (and make deals, naturally)? Okay, believe it or not, that was the EASY question.

Now for the second - in your opinion, who would win in a fight, Larloch or Vecna? I am only asking this because Larloch seems to be a favorite topic around here - the guy's got some sort of 'bizarro charisma' LOL - and in my mash-up campaign, I have the Greyhawk lands to the west of Faerun (over where you had Anchorome), and since both those personages exist in my HB concoction, I have to think about stuff like this (not really... but its fun to contemplate). If such a situation existed - that they were continents apart but on the same world - what would they think about each other? I think of Szass Tam as a 'Vecna wanna-be', but Larloch, he's just a whole 'nother animal.

EDIT: and BTW, Happy Thanksgiving!

Edited by - Markustay on 15 Oct 2013 20:36:50
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2013 :  08:48:01  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message
Hello THO and Ed!

I am sending lots of mental warm fuzzies with this inquiry, because the Realms remains a happy, bright place for me, no matter what else is going on in the real world. Thank you, you two.

Q. Ed, was Vangerdahast capable of moving a sentient mind from a broken body into a healthy body whose mind has been ruined (by mind-reaming, psychic blasts or the like)?

Q. If yes, did he ever actually do it?

I ask because your article I Gloat in Your General Direction! mentions at least one war wizard who was left a drooling mess, and the thought occurred to me that his body might serve nicely for the mind of the other war wizard who was physically maimed by the shapechanged illithid, if that maiming left him unable to cast spells.

As always, thank you both.

Edited by - Jeremy Grenemyer on 17 Oct 2013 08:49:56
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2013 :  18:42:18  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

A couple of questions. Hopefully the first will enable a quick response, the other is... well... more of a 'thought exercise', and I realize Ed's spare thoughts are far and few between at this time.

First, I'd like to say I was never a big fan of 'mob movies' - I just never got the appeal for bad people. However, of late I've become enamored of the cable series Boardwalk Empire, and although the Main character - Nooky Thompsom (played by the wonderful actor Steve Buscemi) - is technically a 'bad guy', he is more thoughtful then your typical gangster - more along the lines of how I picture epic background villains (I find it hard even to use that term to describe him - he's more like a rainbow of 'shades of grey', amoral by normal standards, but with his own code of ethics). In the current plot, he is trying to expand his empire...

So it got me thinking about similar 'ganster types' in FR - perhaps someone like Elaith Craulnober. I realize all major FR cities have some form of 'organized crime', even if its truly in the 'underground' (ie, Skullport), with the possible exception of Cormyrian cities. Has anyone ever tried to make a Faerun-wide criminal network? Lets say, expand their activities outside their city, and tried to take-over someone else's turf? Or is there a real organization - that these top-tear criminals meet every so often to discuss business, and work out their differences (and make deals, naturally)? Okay, believe it or not, that was the EASY question.

Now for the second - in your opinion, who would win in a fight, Larloch or Vecna? I am only asking this because Larloch seems to be a favorite topic around here - the guy's got some sort of 'bizarro charisma' LOL - and in my mash-up campaign, I have the Greyhawk lands to the west of Faerun (over where you had Anchorome), and since both those personages exist in my HB concoction, I have to think about stuff like this (not really... but its fun to contemplate). If such a situation existed - that they were continents apart but on the same world - what would they think about each other? I think of Szass Tam as a 'Vecna wanna-be', but Larloch, he's just a whole 'nother animal.

EDIT: and BTW, Happy Thanksgiving!

Markustay... organized crime syndicate = Zhentarim... their primary focus is on mercantilism, but they aren't above other things... granted, there's a few competitors, but they're the most widespread. Also, its Nucky not Nooky.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2013 :  19:08:57  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message
Yeah, most of the groups from cloak and dagger meet that description at least a little.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 37 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000