Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Baldur's Gate II - ToB - Character Stats
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2004 :  08:54:06  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You do all you can to pester me with your long post do you?

And, okey, I give up your person would win, I bite the dust, you are the master, I am your humble servant, you have the most time too spear, and so on......

Congratulations!!

Learn about the Ways of Vhaeraun .
- Check out my bio, majore update
- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2004 :  12:18:31  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Takes on a heroic pose*

Ahh... I knew my presistence would pay-off.

*Starts singing "And anotherone bites the dust! And Another one Bites The Dust! And another one gone, another one gone! Anotherone bites the dust!" to himself as he passes off into the distance, wawing to curious onlookers.*

Ec'Thelion, formerly known as Forgotten One, now known as Ec'Thelion the Overpowered.
Currently not all that active. I'm preoccupied with Warcraft III for the moment. Bite me :P
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2004 :  12:23:48  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Forgotten One

*Takes on a heroic pose*

Ahh... I knew my presistence would pay-off.

*Starts singing "And anotherone bites the dust! And Another one Bites The Dust! And another one gone, another one gone! Anotherone bites the dust!" to himself as he passes off into the distance, wawing to curious onlookers.*

Just as you know it, I dont think anyone here at candlekeep can beat you in having time too spear.
And Cerrn: isent this arrogance?

Learn about the Ways of Vhaeraun .
- Check out my bio, majore update
- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2004 :  12:37:58  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
isent this arrogance?

*kicks Ezindir the dark, while passing him by, just to empathise the point*

I truly am Arrogant! And even though umility pays off more in the long run [My three dead Diablo II HC Necromancers [Levels 33, 56, and 89 (with Full Trang-Oul's SET) is eveience of that] I will keep it up untill somebody (again) knocks me off my high horse.

Ec'Thelion, formerly known as Forgotten One, now known as Ec'Thelion the Overpowered.
Currently not all that active. I'm preoccupied with Warcraft III for the moment. Bite me :P
Go to Top of Page

Cherrn
Learned Scribe

Denmark
323 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2004 :  15:45:08  Show Profile Send Cherrn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ezindir the dark

Just as you know it, I dont think anyone here at candlekeep can beat you in having time too spear.
And Cerrn: isent this arrogance?
[/quote]

Indeed it is Ezindir. Not to worry, I got a character that can defeat Forgotten One in 1 round if i'm feeling lazy. It's called the GM character, and that's me

A wise man from Calimport once told me: "If a merchant puts sand in the flask of oil he's trying to sell you, then he isn't trying to sell you sand..."
Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2004 :  16:30:52  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The GM? wtf is that? The Gold Digger, or sumthing? The Greedy MF*?

Come on! Show me! Knock me off my high horse!

Go to Top of Page

Cyric
Senior Scribe

Norway
388 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2004 :  16:31:34  Show Profile  Visit Cyric's Homepage Send Cyric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wel a cleric you would have a harder time with....i think
Go to Top of Page

Cherrn
Learned Scribe

Denmark
323 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2004 :  17:41:06  Show Profile Send Cherrn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Forgotten One

The GM? wtf is that? The Gold Digger, or sumthing? The Greedy MF*?

Come on! Show me! Knock me off my high horse!

The GM character is the Gamemaster character. If you have ever played pen and paper then you will know that the gamemaster is the one controlling the entire game. He is above the gods and above the rules if he sees fit. So yes the GM could easily beat you if he wanted to.

Example.

Rolling initiative.

GM: I'm first.
FO: But I rolled better!
GM: Doesn't matter. I choose to have Forgotten One's character die.
FO: But but! You can't do that!
GM: I can because I am the GM.

*Forgotten One's character dies at the hands of an angry Cowfrog dualwielding 2 motorcycles cos the GM thought that would look funny*

See, that's how it would be done

A wise man from Calimport once told me: "If a merchant puts sand in the flask of oil he's trying to sell you, then he isn't trying to sell you sand..."
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2004 :  21:13:39  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, two motorcycles????

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2004 :  22:01:50  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Haha! I would jsut cast Mantle upon myself and, considering that Motorcycles are only +2 Weapons, I'd be immune.

Go to Top of Page

Cherrn
Learned Scribe

Denmark
323 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2004 :  22:42:01  Show Profile Send Cherrn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nope, cos as a GM I can rule that we are currently in a dead magic area, thus all your spells will fail

Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2004 :  22:51:31  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Narrator's Voice*
But then- The GM suddently suffers a fatal heart-attack!
*Image shifts, and we see the GM dramatically grabbing his chest, and falling backwards to the ground, with his chair. Quite dead.*

With the GM dead I assume the role myself, and proclaim that I am immune to +255 weapons and less, and have 100% in all resistances, then grant myself power over all the gods.

Ahh... "Life is good"

Edited by - EcThelion on 23 Jan 2004 22:45:20
Go to Top of Page

Cherrn
Learned Scribe

Denmark
323 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2004 :  01:51:40  Show Profile Send Cherrn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good thing it was my projected image that suffered a heart attack!

*pushes Forgotten One out of the GM seat*

Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2004 :  02:25:49  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, how clever Cherrn

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2004 :  08:34:35  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HaHa! Too late! During the 0.1285 seconds I was a GM I decimated the entire world!

*sigh*.

Now what'r we gonna do?

Go to Top of Page

Cherrn
Learned Scribe

Denmark
323 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2004 :  09:56:13  Show Profile Send Cherrn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmmm well, we could build a new one from scratch. I have some material from when I made my own homebrew RPG world named "Alamar". My players sure liked it so we can use that one

Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2004 :  10:22:33  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahh.... if only I had a brain... THE BRAINS! I meant to say *THE* Brains!!!

You know where I can find one?- I mean SOME! SOME, not.... never mind.

I'm gonna go play Empire Earth for 6 hours then blow myself up.

I need more sleep...

Edited by - EcThelion on 23 Jan 2004 10:23:42
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000