Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Short stories that are freely available
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lordduck
Acolyte

14 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2012 :  22:49:08  Show Profile Send lordduck a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a way to find out about all the freely available short stories that have been released, either online or elsewhere. I'm not talking about the shorts that are found in the anthology books, but rather shorts like Heir of Shadowbane by Erik Scott de Bie.

In the novels section on this site there is a couple of them, but even that list is incomplete. Also, some of the links don't lead to the actual shorts anyways (I'm guessing because of the changes to the wizards website).

So far I have :
Heir of Shadowbane by Erik Scott de Bie
And All the Sinners Saint by Paul S. Kemp
Another Name For Dawn by Paul S. Kemp
Chosen of the Sword by Erik Scott de Bie
The Last Legend of Gedrin Shadowbane by Erik Scott de Bie

I can't seem to find the actual pdf for "The Bones of the Beast" and "Wayfarer" on the wizards website.

I'm sort of OCD when it comes to having a full collection so missing these short stories is an irritant for me. I already own most of the FR novels, either in print of ebook format.

If anyone knows of a site, checklist or website that could help me out in my quest to complete my collection, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks guys!

Richard Lee Byers
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2012 :  15:09:17  Show Profile  Visit Richard Lee Byers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here's one of mine.

http://www.wizards.com/DnD/Article.aspx?x=dnd/4dnd/20090220
Go to Top of Page

lordduck
Acolyte

14 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2012 :  21:49:34  Show Profile Send lordduck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alright cool, thanks a lot!
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2012 :  17:01:36  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi LD,

Check out the free content portion of my website, which has PDFs for my free online short stories (and other cool stuff): Free Web Content

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

lordduck
Acolyte

14 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2012 :  23:16:51  Show Profile Send lordduck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahh very nice, thanks a lot, I had the others but was missing Wayfarer.

I appreciate the help!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000