Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 d&d games
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

azare
Acolyte

New Zealand
5 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2011 :  00:22:51  Show Profile Send azare a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
ive been hunting for a while for good d&d games for my ps3 and was wondering if there are any Oblivian style games out there can anyone help me out please

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7970 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2011 :  00:35:41  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, azare.

You could try looking on this shelf, where scrolls about computer games are usually stored. Sorry, I don't know which RPG titles may have been ported to PS3, although I believe wikipedia maintains detailed lists of titles released for each platform.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2011 :  01:02:12  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you haven't played it yet, I suggest Dragon Age. Is is not D&D, but it was developed by Bioware, the company that brought us the popular D&D and Forgotten Realms CRPGs Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights. Also, Oblivion's sequel, Skyrim, is due to arrive on November 11, 2011.

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

azare
Acolyte

New Zealand
5 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2011 :  05:49:35  Show Profile Send azare a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks ive been floating around in here for a bit the info in here is amazing helps out with all my gaming and reading questions
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000