Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 What is the best Bioware FR game?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2013 :  00:41:37  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Light

Wish they'd get rid of the dialogue wheel. That thing is awful. Nothing wrong with seeing exactly what your lines are going to be before you choose them. Sometimes I just want to bee able to say the coolest line... I can't do that with a dialogue wheel.

I hear ya. I prefer lines of text verse the wheel too. Half the time I'd try to guess what option 2 or 3 would be or if they'd make sense and then the guy would go and say something just totally stupid. So i gave up and played it safe and mostly just used the first "good" option.
Go to Top of Page

idilippy
Senior Scribe

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2013 :  16:28:27  Show Profile Send idilippy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All these and other D&D computer games are 80% off on gog.com today. You can get all of them (BG1 and 2, IWD 1 and 2, Nwn 1 and 2, planescape torment, and others for $21 ish or pick and choose.
Edit: the others are temple of elemental evil (fun with the circle of eight mod, lousy without to me), demonstone (I think that FR action game?), and that eberron real time strategy game, whatever it is called.

Edit2: Maybe you can't pick and choose at will, I dunno since I own all except 2 of the games already (Demonstone and Eberron's RTS which I don't want) so maybe you only get the really cheap bundle price if you buy every game you don't own at once.

Edited by - idilippy on 15 Dec 2013 18:19:05
Go to Top of Page

Veritas
Learned Scribe

209 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2013 :  16:37:26  Show Profile  Visit Veritas's Homepage Send Veritas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This looks like one amazingly necroed thread.

Regardless, the BG Series (particlarly 2) were Bioware's greatest triumph in the FR arena. I'm not biased at all because one of the TOB Bhaalspawn was named after one of my characters.

The IWD series were from BIS, not Bioware. I have to admit that the core NWN game was a let down, but I had ridiculously high expectations at the time.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000