Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 I know there's already several lists of FR novels,
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chademe
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2010 :  21:40:07  Show Profile  Visit chademe's Homepage Send chademe a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
but none of them quite met my needs. I was trying to find a list that showed them in order of publication, maybe grouped by series if possible. In other shared worlds I've tried to read I found it difficult to follow the "in-universer" chronology, so to start this one, I want to go in order of publication. I also wanted to included other worlds, such as Dragonlance and Dark Sun. Since I couldn't quite find what I wanted, I've made my own list, and am submitting it here in case some one else finds it useful.

http://home.grandecom.net/~clawrence94/DDnovels.html

It's a work in progress and it needs some cleanup to make it look nicer, but the information is there.

Hope it helps.

skychrome
Senior Scribe

713 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2010 :  01:59:29  Show Profile  Visit skychrome's Homepage Send skychrome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent! Thanks for posting this!

"You make an intriguing offer, one that is very tempting. It would seem that I have little alternative than to answer thusly: DISINTEGRATE!" Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick 625
Go to Top of Page

Zireael
Master of Realmslore

Poland
1190 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2010 :  19:11:20  Show Profile  Visit Zireael's Homepage Send Zireael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you could mark Dragonlance and Dark Sun... I don't know, other font color...

SiNafay Vrinn, the daughter of Lloth, from Ched Nasad!

http://zireael07.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

chademe
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2010 :  23:08:42  Show Profile  Visit chademe's Homepage Send chademe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I changed the color of the columns instead. Changing the font color can be problematic because with a lot of browsers, after you click the link, the font color changes. So it might not be useful to have different font colors.

Also finished adding the M:TG novels.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000