Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Map sections
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Joebing
Learned Scribe

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2016 :  18:37:44  Show Profile Send Joebing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Enthusior

Let me help you out, weary traveler.
Curiously enough, I just dragged this master piece from my archives to make a huge poster of it as well.
So I have it handy in my dropbox currently.

Full map (800MB, TIF) here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jt7j92l7i4euwxz/TorilMap.tif?dl=0

Impiltur (1MB JPEG)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fbanwdbma72iig8/impiltur.jpg?dl=0

Let me know if these links work for you.
It's really a shame this most awesome of all maps is not more popular and so hard to come by, glad to provide it.

Thanks for this! Now to find a local copy place that can handle a print job this big...I know it's going to cost $$$$, but it will be worth it.

Now plugging away on mass conversion to 5e, as well as my imprint J. Halk Games.

http://www.facebook.com/JHalkGames

First adventure on DM Guild: Lair of Elaacrimalicros
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2016 :  23:17:36  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Joebing

quote:

Let me help you out, weary traveler.
Curiously enough, I just dragged this master piece from my archives to make a huge poster of it as well.
So I have it handy in my dropbox currently.

Full map (800MB, TIF) here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jt7j92l7i4euwxz/TorilMap.tif?dl=0

Impiltur (1MB JPEG)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fbanwdbma72iig8/impiltur.jpg?dl=0

Let me know if these links work for you.
It's really a shame this most awesome of all maps is not more popular and so hard to come by, glad to provide it.

Thanks for this! Now to find a local copy place that can handle a print job this big...I know it's going to cost $$$$, but it will be worth it.

Please reply back if you get any printing info for pricing/size.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Enthusior
Acolyte

Germany
19 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2016 :  14:38:51  Show Profile  Visit Enthusior's Homepage Send Enthusior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As we are on the topic, let me offer you my personal edition of the more essential Faerūnian part of the map. I put it in scale (1:4.000.000), added a fine hex for easy measurement and tried to make it a little more appealing. The size of it is about 131 x 82 cm (52'' x 32''). At 200 dpi it should look just nicely when printed. Note that the hex is really harsh in the preview due to compression, it's way more subtle in the full version of the map.

Hope you enjoy!

Preview: http://250kb.de/u/160724/j/IxsNfNAhwo88.jpg
Full map: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wu64551qf9ljxco/Essential%20Faer%C3%BBn%20-%20200dpi.tif?dl=0

Edited by - Enthusior on 24 Jul 2016 15:32:44
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3286 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2016 :  15:33:52  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice maps.

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2016 :  01:32:55  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

As we are on the topic, let me offer you my personal edition of the more essential Faerūnian part of the map. I put it in scale (1:4.000.000), added a fine hex for easy measurement and tried to make it a little more appealing. The size of it is about 131 x 82 cm (52'' x 32''). At 200 dpi it should look just nicely when printed. Note that the hex is really harsh in the preview due to compression, it's way more subtle in the full version of the map.

Hope you enjoy!

Preview: http://250kb.de/u/160724/j/IxsNfNAhwo88.jpg
Full map: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wu64551qf9ljxco/Essential%20Faer%C3%BBn%20-%20200dpi.tif?dl=0

Very nice. Any plans to hex-out Zakhara??

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Enthusior
Acolyte

Germany
19 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2016 :  09:03:54  Show Profile  Visit Enthusior's Homepage Send Enthusior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No plans as of yet, but I could put it on my list of procrastination activities. If your interest is more urgent though, let me know.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2016 :  17:58:33  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It wouldn't take me very long at all to put a hex grid on Zakhara - would someone still want that? It wouldn't be my map, though - I've never mapped Zakhara (I never felt there was any need - the maps that came with the Al-Qadim material already have everything, and are quite nice). Did HandsomeRob do a Zakhara map? otherwise, I could just use the official one (so long as I don't get in trouble for reposting). I've seen others around the 'net, but I'd have to track down the illustrator and get permission, I suppose.

My new maps (which are terribly late at this point) will all have a hex grid layer. As I said, its just a single click for me at this point (once you have the overlay done as a texture, it really is just a single operation).

quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

quote:
Originally posted by Jakk

quote:
Originally posted by dragonfriend

Why is the neck between the dragonmere and the sea of fallen stars so thin? nearly a river. So different from the original 3e Faerun map .

Just curious, thanks

quote:
Originally posted by HandsomeRob

It's from here:
http://markustay.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1xuip9

Probably shouldn't have used that one, though. Perhaps the I'll fix that region up a bit for the next version.

-Rob

I was curious about that too, but I decided that reporting typos and other definite errors were more important, and I didn't want to hit you with too much "this needs changing" all at once, so it kept getting bumped off the list... not that I'm not a perfectionist, just that I try to exercise moderation in my perfectionist tendencies with respect to other people's work.

When I rotated my original, in order to get the coastlines and much else to go back to 'the way things were', several things got fudge in the process, as I pasted back in some places (like Turmish) which weren't rotated.

However, the Dragonmere was always a 'seperate sea', and the neck connecting the two was always supposed to be very narrow, ergo I took the liberty to 'correct it', and make it more like I pictured it should be, when reading various sources about it.

It was narrower in 1e/2e, though perhaps not as narrow as I made it. The whole sea of Fallen stars got much smaller on my version. Take it as 'artistic license' - I just thought a tighter channel would be more interesting game-wise.

Also consider - I was ahead of my time. That map actually works MUCH better for 4e, where the coasts have shifted some 50(?) miles inland. Marsember and suzail are somehow still on the coast - wonder who cast that city-moving magic.

Dwarves, trenches, and some major engineering projects after the SP I'm thinking, which are never mentioned anywhere, but I won't turn yet-another thread into a '4e WTF?' thread. suffice it to say that both their harbors should be inland bays connected to the sea by manmade channels.
And now for the real reason I tracked down this thread...

quote:
From Pirates of the Fallen Stars, pg.49
Teziir, on the other hand, is a small trading town which is trying to replace Westgate on the Inner Sea-Sword Coast route. By providing caravans with earlier embarkment onto the ships of the Inner Sea, Teziir hopes to route more of the cargo through their own harbor. Unfortunately, for nearly half the year the Neck (the narrow portion of the mouth of the Lake of Dragons) is frozen, preventing any ship traffic from entering or leaving Teziir. Thus, Westgate still remains preeminent in east-west shipping.

Accent, mine. I never do anything without a good reason. Sometimes I just forget the reason.

(and I only came across that while researching Teziir for a map I am working on.)

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 21 Dec 2016 18:00:19
Go to Top of Page

Darkmeer
Senior Scribe

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2016 :  04:00:38  Show Profile  Visit Darkmeer's Homepage Send Darkmeer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Handsome Rob did do a Zakkhara map, I have a copy in my file. It's northeast tip (of the map) is at Konigheim. Slow to reply, but I have only been checking the 'keep about once every three months or so... more due to lack of gaming than anything else.

"These people are my family, not just friends, and if you want to get to them you gotta go through ME."
Go to Top of Page

Joebing
Learned Scribe

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2016 :  07:26:53  Show Profile Send Joebing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

It wouldn't take me very long at all to put a hex grid on Zakhara - would someone still want that? It wouldn't be my map, though

:/ Would still love to see a Markustay-version of everything, as I feel your maps are superior. Definitely could use a hex grid on your maps that exist. Road distances are a pain on the fly without 95% of my reference material (all in storage 800 miles away until April). I'll put a Zakhara one to use in the spring (Al-Qadim campaign coming up then on my schedule).

Now plugging away on mass conversion to 5e, as well as my imprint J. Halk Games.

http://www.facebook.com/JHalkGames

First adventure on DM Guild: Lair of Elaacrimalicros
Go to Top of Page

tmcvicar2
Acolyte

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2017 :  15:49:46  Show Profile Send tmcvicar2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any chance someone could post (to dropbox preferably) HandsomeRob's full Toril Map. The tif one, the 700mb one I believe it is. I had it on a portable hard drive that got appropriated by the 14 year old for PS4 files. Without asking I might add.

He's outside raking leaves now, pondering his lack of PS4 until Christmas. (it's wrestling season anyway - no time for PS4, or food for that matter).

Thanks in advance.

Ancestors could hear
What is happening now
They would turn in their graves
They would all be ashamed
That the land of the free
Has been written in chains
And I know what I want
When the timing is right
Then I'll take what is mine
I am the clansman

Iron Maiden "The Clansman"
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2017 :  18:17:13  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I no longer have them myself. I have a few 'pieces', like his lovely Zakhara one, but not the whole thing.

quote:

quote:

It wouldn't take me very long at all to put a hex grid on Zakhara - would someone still want that? It wouldn't be my map, though

:/ Would still love to see a Markustay-version of everything, as I feel your maps are superior. Definitely could use a hex grid on your maps that exist. Road distances are a pain on the fly without 95% of my reference material (all in storage 800 miles away until April). I'll put a Zakhara one to use in the spring (Al-Qadim campaign coming up then on my schedule).

I'm working on it. I am currently involved in mapping stuff for three other people's projects (all FR), as well as several of my own 'pet projects' (that will hopefully wind-up on the DMsGuild).

But the main thing I've been working towards for over two years is a set of 'master maps', which thankfully a request by Krash helped me with a great deal (doing the undetailed continental/world map gave me the universal layout I needed for the detailed ones). Thus, moving forward, all my maps should work together (a problem I had in the past - my maps never lined-up quite right). 5e also helped with this, because it brought back the 1e/2e terrain layout (so now I can just pretend the 3e/4e layout never happened).

Eventually, I plan a series of highly detailed, regional maps (like the FRIA maps, only lightyears prettier), each as part of a pdf with an index as to where you can find info on that particular map element. Its a massive undertaking, so I'll probably ask for help from various people* (I've been building-up 'favors' LOL). The way the DMsGuild works, and this new pdf format (for my maps) will allow me to do something I was loathe to do in the past - add homebrewed elements into the maps, because I can put them on separate layers, and also explain them in the text.

*I'm actually considering working closely with the Wiki people to simplify this - they've already done a lot of this groundwork themselves, and I can provide links to the Wiki in the pdf, and those Wiki links will then have the 'sources' listed, just as I plan to do. Its a small, extra step for people wishing to research something, but it would probably save me a tremendous amount of time... which as you all know by now I am TERRIBLE with (I may even have Sage beat at this point).

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 25 Nov 2017 18:19:15
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2017 :  01:09:11  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I no longer have them myself. I have a few 'pieces', like his lovely Zakhara one, but not the whole thing.

quote:

quote:

I'm working on it. I am currently involved in mapping stuff for three other people's projects (all FR), as well as several of my own 'pet projects' (that will hopefully wind-up on the DMsGuild).

But the main thing I've been working towards for over two years is a set of 'master maps', which thankfully a request by Krash helped me with a great deal (doing the undetailed continental/world map gave me the universal layout I needed for the detailed ones). Thus, moving forward, all my maps should work together (a problem I had in the past - my maps never lined-up quite right). 5e also helped with this, because it brought back the 1e/2e terrain layout (so now I can just pretend the 3e/4e layout never happened).

Eventually, I plan a series of highly detailed, regional maps (like the FRIA maps, only lightyears prettier), each as part of a pdf with an index as to where you can find info on that particular map element. Its a massive undertaking, so I'll probably ask for help from various people* (I've been building-up 'favors' LOL). The way the DMsGuild works, and this new pdf format (for my maps) will allow me to do something I was loathe to do in the past - add homebrewed elements into the maps, because I can put them on separate layers, and also explain them in the text.

*I'm actually considering working closely with the Wiki people to simplify this - they've already done a lot of this groundwork themselves, and I can provide links to the Wiki in the pdf, and those Wiki links will then have the 'sources' listed, just as I plan to do. Its a small, extra step for people wishing to research something, but it would probably save me a tremendous amount of time... which as you all know by now I am TERRIBLE with (I may even have Sage beat at this point).

Wow! That would be like the Holy Grail of all FR maps for me!
Go to Top of Page

Enthusior
Acolyte

Germany
19 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2017 :  10:15:01  Show Profile  Visit Enthusior's Homepage Send Enthusior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually the link from GreatInca (cited on previous page) seems still to be working.
So you can just get it here, if I'm not mistaken: https://www.4shared.com/get/c42WYOuice/TorilMap.html
Go to Top of Page

Enthusior
Acolyte

Germany
19 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2017 :  10:18:19  Show Profile  Visit Enthusior's Homepage Send Enthusior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, and my scaled hexgrid-edit of Faerūn is still in my dropbox, so feel free to download it as well! https://www.dropbox.com/s/0gqmtxus7fm50s5/Essential%20Faer%C3%BBn%20-%20200dpi.tif?dl=0

Edited by - Enthusior on 07 Dec 2017 10:21:58
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2018 :  02:51:39  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, so why did I redact that link on pages 9 and 10?

The original link, from 2013, was to a site I'm not familiar with, and it appears that that link was no longer valid, anyway, judging by some of the past comments.

Someone said on the Facebook, though, just this eve, that they had clicked on that link and gotten a nasty bit of malware.

I've obviously not clicked on the link myself; I'll have to find some other computer to test that on. But since it appeared that the map was no longer there and that some malware was, I decided to kill the link until I can check it out.

I did keep it, though, so if it proves to be good, I'll repost it.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 19 Oct 2018 02:53:07
Go to Top of Page

Larson McCade
Acolyte

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2019 :  15:23:54  Show Profile Send Larson McCade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is hopefully not a long shot - did anyone manage to keep a full set of the HandsomeRob detailed maps and have them available to share by some means? Or are they now effectively lost to the sands of time?

Thanks in advance,
Larson

Larson McCade
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2019 :  16:10:29  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm always interested in maps so watching to see what happens though, to be honest, many projects seem to fall by the wayside. Although now that I think about it, why can't CK simply host maps that have been posted? Would it take up too much space?

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

Enthusior
Acolyte

Germany
19 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2019 :  16:41:38  Show Profile  Visit Enthusior's Homepage Send Enthusior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Larson McCade

This is hopefully not a long shot - did anyone manage to keep a full set of the HandsomeRob detailed maps and have them available to share by some means? Or are they now effectively lost to the sands of time?

Thanks in advance,
Larson

Luckily I am still subscribed to this topic, so again I can take up the mantle as the unofficial vendor of the best maps ever. It IS a pity HR is not around anymore, but these maps are such a gift to the community that I happily provide them again and again to people stumbling over this thread.

Here is the full tif-Monster of 800MB:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ztelodhfzx4uloo/00%20TorilMap.tif?dl=0

Here are handy chunks that were supplied on this thread once:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/264onf2lj8h858i/AwesomeRob%20Maps.zip?dl=0

Here is my "beautified" spin on Faerūn:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z4xk1xq14oqpzqk/00%20Essential%20Faer%C3%BBn%20-%20200dpi.tif?dl=0

This last one also has a scale and a soft hex grid for easier travel management. If you'd like to return a favor, I'm always keen on feedback on my edit :)

As those files swallow a bunch of my free dropbox space, I will eventually move them out again. I will try to keep 'em there for some months now though. Let me know if you have any trouble downloading.

Edited by - Enthusior on 27 Jun 2019 16:42:27
Go to Top of Page

Larson McCade
Acolyte

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2019 :  23:22:36  Show Profile Send Larson McCade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

As those files swallow a bunch of my free dropbox space, I will eventually move them out again. I will try to keep 'em there for some months now though. Let me know if you have any trouble downloading.

Thanks so much Enthusior!!! Legendary - and very nice work re the hex overlay and scale... legend?
It's funny how times change, regarding concern for filesize :) At home I have a NAS box with 22 TB of space free. I don't think twice about storing any of this sort of stuff I can find at home. Web traffic, on the other hand, can be pricy!!!

Perhaps a tool like MEGAUPLOAD could be put to a better use than all of the less reputable illegal seafaring activities it often gets used for - should the original authors agree. I did PM HandsomeRob, but I'm not sure of his activity here.

Again, thanks so much. New here but I'll stay subscribed also, should I ever be able to help another.

Larson McCade
Go to Top of Page

perlmugp
Seeker

USA
69 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2019 :  00:35:54  Show Profile  Visit perlmugp's Homepage Send perlmugp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If anyone is interested I've found a new home for my interactive zoomable map.

--Zoomable Map of Faerun--
Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6351 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2019 :  15:57:41  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Always interested in additional resources. You should get your own thread so we can follow the progress

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2019 :  00:30:39  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know how I never snagged these maps before but thanks for hosting them Enthusior. The amount of talent some have and the work some put in to the hobby simply amazes me.

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

jamesewelch
Learned Scribe

106 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2019 :  03:29:56  Show Profile Send jamesewelch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by perlmugp

That's pretty awesome. Are you planning on putting labels on there? And being able to hyperlink to a predefined envelope?
Go to Top of Page

ElfBane
Learned Scribe

USA
275 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2019 :  12:18:03  Show Profile Send ElfBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

All I get is a blank web page.
Go to Top of Page

perlmugp
Seeker

USA
69 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2019 :  02:58:44  Show Profile  Visit perlmugp's Homepage Send perlmugp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jamesewelch

quote:

That's pretty awesome. Are you planning on putting labels on there? And being able to hyperlink to a predefined envelope?

There is a little layer icon in the upper right corner, if you click on that you get options to show clickable icons over various cities and sites.

--Zoomable Map of Faerun--
Go to Top of Page

ElfBane
Learned Scribe

USA
275 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2019 :  07:40:54  Show Profile Send ElfBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by jamesewelch

quote:

There is a little layer icon in the upper right corner, if you click on that you get options to show clickable icons over various cities and sites.

I'm only getting a blank page in Edge or IE. What browser are you using?
Go to Top of Page

Palant
Acolyte

14 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2019 :  02:19:41  Show Profile Send Palant a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ElfBane
I'm only getting a blank page in Edge or IE. What browser are you using?

i use Opera and link works just fine.
Go to Top of Page

Nortalud
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2019 :  21:09:24  Show Profile Send Nortalud a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I finally registered on the site after nearly two decades of sporadic and inconsistent lurking so I could add my own thanks to HandsomeRob for the incredible works of art that are his maps of Toril. Also huge thanks to everyone who has made the maps available over the years or even chreated their own unique takes on them.

Edited by - Nortalud on 09 Aug 2019 21:10:27
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2020 :  02:48:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just found these! Thanks to HandsomeRob for making them and everyone for keeping them safe. Now I can finally print off a replacement poster map of the Realms!
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2020 :  22:32:48  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Senior Scribe Generic,

Do you have updated url's to these maps? :)

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000