Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge 2.0
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 72

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2016 :  18:49:03  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This could be "Harshnag", Member of Force Grey, an official arm of the local government of Waterdeep.
But as far as I know the byname "the Grim" was not mentioned in the 2nd. Ed. Heros Lorebook but appeared in 3rd Ed. Supplement City of Splendors.

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2016 :  22:24:56  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You have the answer, though not the source I knew of. Well done. Harshnag the grim was also so named in the City System Box Set, but also not it City of Splendors or Waterdeep and the North. Your turn Ergdusch.
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2016 :  19:35:43  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here I go:

"Who spoiled Drusilla Vermeer from recovering her soul?"

Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2016 :  18:49:39  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, the question seems to be too obscure or too difficult. so, here a hint to point you in the right direction:

"Involved in this realmsish mystery are a human, his djinn servant and a Collector. Who we seek is the name of the human, who came from Waterdeep and had to leave Irieabor afterwards."

Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2016 :  23:58:31  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Better hint - ANTHOLOGIES
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2016 :  04:05:44  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ergdusch

Ok, the question seems to be too obscure or too difficult. so, here a hint to point you in the right direction:

"Involved in this realmsish mystery are a human, his djinn servant and a Collector. Who we seek is the name of the human, who came from Waterdeep and had to leave Irieabor afterwards."

I know exactly who this is referring to, I'm just too tired to figure out which of the character's appearances included this tale.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2016 :  04:37:06  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

I know exactly who this is referring to, I'm just too tired to figure out which of the character's appearances included this tale.

It's a mystery
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2016 :  08:41:50  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Masked Mage

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

It's a mystery

I'll be away from my Computer tonight, so if the answer was not found by then, you should ask Jeff Grubb on it... He should know for sure.

Edited by - Ergdusch on 08 Oct 2016 08:42:34
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2016 :  20:49:38  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No rush dude. Let people find the story and read :)
Go to Top of Page

Iahn Qoyllor
Acolyte

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2016 :  10:56:32  Show Profile Send Iahn Qoyllor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is the answer Tertius Wands from the 'The Devil and Tertius Wands' story which is in the Realms of Mystery anthology?
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2016 :  17:22:42  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Iahn Qoyllor

Is the answer Tertius Wands from the 'The Devil and Tertius Wands' story which is in the Realms of Mystery anthology?

The answer is correct. Sorry for the late reply.

So it's your turn, Iahn Qoyllor.

Go to Top of Page

Iahn Qoyllor
Acolyte

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2016 :  13:36:52  Show Profile Send Iahn Qoyllor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK guys, as it's Halloween I'll try and have a horror vibe to this question.

What type of creature, specifically, is stalking the group in The Howling Delve novel?
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2020 :  22:16:09  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seeker Qoyllor,

Was it a spectre?

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 72 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: