Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Free Books by Paul S. Kemp
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2007 :  17:58:11  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey all,

I'm giving away some books taking up space in my already crowded basement. They include copies of The Halls of Stormweather, Shadow's Witness, Midnight's Mask, and the Resurrection hardcover. The giveaway is a random draw.

If you're interested, just drop by my blog (here: http://paulskemp.livejournal.com/ and leave your name. I'll draw the nineteen winners on Friday.

Paul

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2007 :  21:22:23  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I already have them, so I will sit this one out. But what a great opportunity to share with our fellow scribes.

Thank you Paul!

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Brynweir
Senior Scribe

USA
436 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2007 :  22:58:23  Show Profile Send Brynweir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry to say that I have none of these, so count me in.

Anyone who likes to read something that's really dark and gritty and completely awesome ought to read The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks. You can check out a little taste at www.BrentWeeks.com I should probably warn you, though, that it is definitely not PG-13 :-D

He also started a new Trilogy with Black Prism, which may even surpass the Night Angel Trilogy in its awesomeness.

Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2007 :  08:49:44  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Paul!

Thanks for giving us the news and the opportunity. I oparticipated with my Candlekeep -username. Hope thats ok, too. BTW, due to some browser difficulties I postted my comment twice. I appologies and feel free to delete one if you like.

Crossing my fingers for the draw. That would be a great christmas gift, no doubt!

Ergdusch

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2007 :  09:54:26  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Paul! Thanks for the good opportunity!

Well, I will take a look with a friend (with have access to paypal) and see if I can put my name in the list before friday.

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000