Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Dissolution questions -- possible spoilers
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2007 :  19:56:25  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met, all!

I have just started reading Dissolution and I have a lot of questions. First up: have the "netherspirits" summoned by Gromph ever been statted? Second: in what year was Triel's fiendish son born? Third: how long does it take for a draegloth to reach Large size (if not mental maturity)?

I will have many other questions, I'm sure, but these are the ones that are nagging at me at the moment. I'd appreciate it if whoever knows the answers would please post them.

Mercy buckets!

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Lady Fellshot
Senior Scribe

USA
379 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2007 :  06:56:10  Show Profile  Visit Lady Fellshot's Homepage Send Lady Fellshot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have no idea if the netherspirits have ever been statted. I seem to recall an article in Dragon that said that Jeggred was around 25 years of age, but I couldn't tell you for certain. Mayhap someone else has that particular issue handy.
Go to Top of Page

Herkles
Seeker

82 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2007 :  07:29:56  Show Profile  Visit Herkles's Homepage Send Herkles a Private Message  Reply with Quote
how old was Jeggred at the beginning of the book?
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2007 :  19:46:07  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
His age isn't given, but he's already size Large. I don't recall which book described his (thoroughly unpleasant) conception, so I can't consult the original source.

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Edited by - Jamallo Kreen on 26 Nov 2007 19:48:24
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000