Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hi, and how do I contact Ed Greenwood?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bradc
Acolyte

4 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2007 :  07:38:44  Show Profile  Visit bradc's Homepage Send bradc a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi All:

I joined the forum today because I'm interested in contacting Ed Greenwood. I'm writing an article about Neverwinter Nights 2 for apple.com/games, and I want to include a sidebar about the Forgotten Relams. I thought a few quotes from Ed would spice it up a bit.

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to contact him directly. I tried to send an email to the forum admin, but I don't have enough posts to do that yet. Could someone send me a message and let me know how I can contact Ed and ask him a few questions for my article?

Thanks, everyone.

- Brad

Aewrik
Seeker

80 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2007 :  08:39:51  Show Profile Send Aewrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Try this thread: Questions for Ed Greenwood (2007).
This thread is where most pose their questions for answering.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2007 :  11:10:00  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ed doesn't answer emails directly, so you won't find an email contact for him. He does reply to questions posed to him, via the Lady Hooded One, in both the scroll Aewrik indicated above, and, occasionally, to the FR Mailing List.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

bradc
Acolyte

4 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2007 :  19:53:02  Show Profile  Visit bradc's Homepage Send bradc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000