Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Dragon Prince: Tales of Xadia RPG

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wooly Rupert Posted - 01 Aug 2020 : 18:22:42
So the Netflix animated show The Dragon Prince was recently brought up, in another topic... I'm not threadjacking that one, though.

I've read in the last couple of days that The Dragon Prince has been picked up for another four seasons, and now it's been announced that there's going to be an RPG, as well: Tales of Xadia.

No real info on it, yet, other than a website you can sign up for more info on, and a trailer that just uses footage from the cartoon and says there's a game coming.

Tales of Xadia RPG
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Baltas Posted - 02 Aug 2020 : 10:09:46
Yup, I'm excited

quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

Hmmm, if you hear any more like a release date, I'd be interested, if for no other reason than to reward those who developed the lore.

I heard the Tales of Xadia RPG will be released in 2021.
CorellonsDevout Posted - 02 Aug 2020 : 04:21:58
The comic book comes out October 6th, iirc, but no word on the release date on S4, other than that it's a sure thing now. I'm sure the pandemic has set everything back.
sleyvas Posted - 02 Aug 2020 : 03:33:11
Hmmm, if you hear any more like a release date, I'd be interested, if for no other reason than to reward those who developed the lore.
CorellonsDevout Posted - 02 Aug 2020 : 01:00:10
They announced the RPG on the virtual Comic Con interview (where they also confirmed Netflix has given them the go ahead for all 7 seasons). As a TDP fan, I'm pretty excited. As I mentioned in the other thread, there is also a comic that comes out in October.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 01 Aug 2020 : 18:24:02
Me, I'm eager to see what they do, here. I've enjoyed the show, and so has my son. My wife has, too, but the little guy has been far more enthusiastic about it than her.

At the very least, I'll likely be getting this game just for more info about Xadia.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000