Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Cry Of The Ghost Wolf...Out Of Print??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Corrupteddragon Posted - 25 May 2012 : 03:02:52
I can't seem to find this book anywhere. I forgot to pick it up back when it released in December and no one has it in stock anymore. Isn't that weird for a book that only released 6 months ago? Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Books A Million... No one has it anymore and used prices seem pretty high for it. Is there something up with this book??
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Artemas Entreri Posted - 18 Feb 2021 : 19:52:48
quote:
Originally posted by Kim_VanBas

Pretty random but almost 10 years after posted, I am actually looking for this exact book! I couldn't even find it on Amazon... I'm happy I found this thread. Artemas you're a savior

Tons of the older Realms books are listed at ridiculous prices now on Amazon, Ebay, etc.
sleyvas Posted - 18 Feb 2021 : 15:40:12
quote:
Originally posted by Kim_VanBas

Pretty random but almost 10 years after posted, I am actually looking for this exact book! I couldn't even find it on Amazon... I'm happy I found this thread. Artemas you're a savior

I recently read this like last year. I won't say the plot was amazing, but it did make me want to look into more feywild/spirit world creatures linked to the realms. If you don't mind reading it with the amazon kindle app, you can get it pretty cheap there. I don't read many books via kindle, but the price difference on this was huge (it's $7.99).

https://www.amazon.com/Cry-Ghost-Wolf-Neverwinter-NiChosen-ebook/dp/B004ZZP6RI/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1613662481&sr=8-1

You can also find some real copies on amazon for cheaper than those ebay copies as well. Granted $30 instead of $38, but still

https://www.amazon.com/Cry-Ghost-Wolf-Forgotten-Nendawen/dp/0786958472/ref=tmm_mmp_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1613662481&sr=8-1
Kim_VanBas Posted - 18 Feb 2021 : 15:09:56
Artemas Entreri Posted - 21 Jun 2012 : 16:18:32
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cry-of-the-Ghost-Wolf-A-Forgotten-Realms-Novel-by-Mark-Sehestedt-2011-/380447211638?pt=US_Childrens_Books&hash=item58946bc076
Thauranil Posted - 21 Jun 2012 : 15:53:57
quote:
Originally posted by Clad In Shadows

I've noticed that Forgotten Realms books don't last a long time on Amazon. If you don't buy it within a few months, there's a high probability of it being out of stock, with the only option being to get it second-hand.

This is a problem I have faced as well with both local sites and international ones like amazon, probably because they order only a few copies to ensure that they sell their entire stock and if you cant get your hands on it fast enough then tough luck for you.
Clad In Shadows Posted - 20 Jun 2012 : 19:16:06
I've noticed that Forgotten Realms books don't last a long time on Amazon. If you don't buy it within a few months, there's a high probability of it being out of stock, with the only option being to get it second-hand.
Thauranil Posted - 26 May 2012 : 12:52:02
I didn't have any problem getting it and I got it pretty recently. Maybe its just out of print in America.
BARDOBARBAROS Posted - 26 May 2012 : 01:19:53
it's available here in Greece...
Tanthalas Posted - 25 May 2012 : 19:55:17
The UK amazon has it listed. Hopefully there will be a reprint for the US stores.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000