Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 EBERRON: RISING FROM THE LAST WAR

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Brimstone Posted - 21 Aug 2019 : 11:23:42
Looks like Eberron is coming to 5E.

EBERRON: RISING FROM THE LAST WAR

quote:
Explore the lands of Eberron in this campaign sourcebook for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.

This book provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberron—a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age or will the shadow of war descend once again?

Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of floating castles, skyscrapers, and more.
Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and noirish intrigue and a crossroads for the world’s war-ravaged peoples.
Include a campaign for characters venturing into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.
Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificer—the first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Player’s Handbook.
Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patron—a background for your whole party.
Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Player’s Handbook.
Confront horrific monsters born from the world’s devastating wars.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Diffan Posted - 14 Sep 2019 : 15:01:30
A lot of these options have been in playtest for a number of years. I recall several version of the Artificer in Unearthed Articles, one of which I really liked but was upset that changed during the last update (I had such plans for a Gunnsmith).

I'm not enamored of Eberron as a setting, but I can see it's potential - especially how it applies to my Guildmasters Guide to Ravnica campaign. The two have similarities and I can easily steal ideas from one for the other.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000