Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Howdy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hammer of Moradin Posted - 29 Jul 2014 : 18:04:17
Well, it's been over 10 years since I posted last and probably since I played, but I hear there's a new edition coming out set in a certain place so I decided to show my face around here again.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Drustan Dwnhaedan Posted - 13 Aug 2014 : 02:24:45
Welcome back to the 'keep, and well met, hammer of Moradin! (Um, a newbie like me welcoming back a veteran scribe I've never met isn't too weird, is it?)
hammer of Moradin Posted - 04 Aug 2014 : 19:26:24
Thank you George and Jeremy. Good to be back. Now just waiting on the new books to trickle in.
Jeremy Grenemyer Posted - 04 Aug 2014 : 05:32:42
Welcome back.
George Krashos Posted - 04 Aug 2014 : 03:21:13
Good to see you Hammer of Moradin. Welcome back.

-- George Krashos
hammer of Moradin Posted - 01 Aug 2014 : 16:53:30
Thank you Arcanamach and Masked Mage. Well met!
The Masked Mage Posted - 01 Aug 2014 : 14:29:10
Welcome aboard sir!
The Arcanamach Posted - 01 Aug 2014 : 13:31:18
Welcome Hammer!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 29 Jul 2014 : 21:44:11
quote:
Originally posted by hammer of Moradin

That is a lot Wooly. Just a second child here and nothing else major I would say. Hope you've recovered all the important things since the fire, Realms stuff up there after life, limbs, and family.

Almost 10 years 4 months Ken. We'll see how 5.0 plays soon enough, but it looks like I've missed a few, minor I'm sure, changes to the Realms. And thanks!

I've replaced the Realmslore; I've now got more than I had before. I also wound up with all of the Al-Qadim and Planescape stuff, too, which I didn't have before.

Thank Lurue, the stuff lost was in a storage place. I moved out of my apartment, put everything in storage, and then the place was struck by lightning and burned to the ground. So while I did lose a lot, some of which can't be replaced, it could have been a lot worse.
hammer of Moradin Posted - 29 Jul 2014 : 21:12:45
That is a lot Wooly. Just a second child here and nothing else major I would say. Hope you've recovered all the important things since the fire, Realms stuff up there after life, limbs, and family.

Almost 10 years 4 months Ken. We'll see how 5.0 plays soon enough, but it looks like I've missed a few, minor I'm sure, changes to the Realms. And thanks!
Kentinal Posted - 29 Jul 2014 : 20:49:13
Well that adds up to 10 years and about 3 months (maybe four depending on day of prior post *S*).

Welcome back.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 29 Jul 2014 : 20:17:45
Well, since April 2004, I've moved a couple times, switched jobs a couple times, lost most of everything I owned in a fire, gone from being a single guy to a married father... A few things have changed.
hammer of Moradin Posted - 29 Jul 2014 : 18:51:29
Seems like it, but I checked my last post before I said hi. April of 2004!

How have you been Wooly?
Wooly Rupert Posted - 29 Jul 2014 : 18:27:51
10 years, really? I thought it had been a lot more recent than that...

Good to see you back!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000