Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Anti-Replies?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kaladorm Posted - 18 May 2007 : 16:20:45
I've noticed from time to time that the number of replies column displays the wrong number. Sometimes as well the 'last post' will display a poster 2 or 3 posts back, and it will not change despite there being new posts.

The weirdest one I've come across is Bladewinds topic 'How Old is the Triad' here http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9374.

When I was browsing, the number of replies section said -1. Going into the scroll there were clearly 2 replies (from Kuje and The Sage respectively).
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alaundo Posted - 18 May 2007 : 19:36:25
Well met

Aye, this has been occuring mainly on the "Questions for Ed Greenwood" thread. Fear not, i'm on the case
Kuje Posted - 18 May 2007 : 17:18:01
Yeah, I keep getting a timing out error for the past few days, so my replies have three or so of the same replies, which I then delete. Mutter.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 18 May 2007 : 17:01:09
Yeah, there seems to be some weirdness going on with post counts right now. Hopefully Big Al can figure it out...
turox Posted - 18 May 2007 : 16:28:50
I saw that as well. Just figured that Kuje was working some Voodoo.

EDIT: While I was submitting the reply got the time out error screen. And after my post to this scroll I clicked on Active Topics again and it still said there were 0 replies.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000