Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 quick question on 'dragon' and 'dungeon.'

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lokilokust Posted - 03 Mar 2007 : 02:20:56
(apologies if this is the wrong forum for this...)
can anyone tell me if they ship the mags in bags, or loosely?
i've been thinking about subscribing (since i'd be saving roughly eighty three billion and twelve dollars, that way) but it hinges on how the mags are shipped, and how they are when it come to customer service in regards to me getting a mag that's well beyond destroyed in the post.
anyone have any experience when it comes to this?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lokilokust Posted - 03 Mar 2007 : 12:39:54
thanks for the help, all!
KnightErrantJR Posted - 03 Mar 2007 : 04:14:59
Hm, perhaps I'm lucky, because mine tend to arrive in nice, neat order. I must have the "up side" of the postal service in my area of the US.
The Sage Posted - 03 Mar 2007 : 04:01:02
I've largely encountered the same problems as both Kuje and Brian, when it comes to receiving my Paizo subscriptions in the mail. It's also why I've had to pick up either DRAGON or DUNGEON issues from a gaming store instead.

They are indeed good with replacements though, in case a copy is damaged. Even for those of us living outside the US.
Garen Thal Posted - 03 Mar 2007 : 03:16:26
I subscribe to Dragon, and it indeed comes poly-bagged (like any sealed magazine you'd find on a newsstand), with a simple address label stuck near a corner.

Unfortunately, I have a similar problem as Kuje when it comes to receiving my magazines completely intact (my postman always folds it in half, for some inane reason), but I get them nonetheless. In those events where an issue is destroyed or doesn't arrive at all, Paizo customer service is extremely helpful, and has been willing to send a replacement copy without any argument whatever.
Kuje Posted - 03 Mar 2007 : 02:36:27
I haven't had a subscrip in years since I buy them at the store, cause the US post office tends to toss magazines around. So I'm not sure if they are bagged or not.

However, when I did have a subscrip and some of the issues were ruined, all I had to do was call them up or email them and they sent me a free replacement.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000