Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Custom Avatar Portraits

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alaundo Posted - 26 Apr 2003 : 11:42:43
Well Met fellow Scribes

For those who wish to show their own individual portrait ("avatar")

The image must be in the same fantasy portrait style as the current avatars available and as a 64x64 JPEG. You may also state whether you wish your avatar to be exclusive to you or if you would like to share it and make it available for selection.

You must send your avatar to either myself or the Candlekeep Webmaster using the email address to which your member name is registered and also state the member name to which the avatar belongs.
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alaundo Posted - 15 Oct 2021 : 13:24:43
quote:
Originally posted by Azar

quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:

May I have a personalized avatar? If so, what is my next step?

Well met Azar

Indeed, as Wooly Rupert stated, please send your avatar image (64x64 JPEG) over to alaundo AT candlekeep.com and i'll get this checked and uploaded for use.

Thank you for the response. I assume you desire a file attachment instead of a hyperlink? Both may be sent, if preferred.

P.S. Are PNGs or comparable lossless image formats not compatible with this forum's software? I only ask because I wish to prevent artifacting.

Well met

Attachment is preferable and avatar images are all JPEG. PM me once sent to confirm.
Azar Posted - 15 Oct 2021 : 10:56:06
quote:

quote:

Well met Azar

Indeed, as Wooly Rupert stated, please send your avatar image (64x64 JPEG) over to alaundo AT candlekeep.com and i'll get this checked and uploaded for use.

Thank you for the response. I assume you desire a file attachment instead of a hyperlink? Both may be sent, if preferred.

P.S. Are PNGs or comparable lossless image formats not compatible with this forum's software? I only ask because I wish to prevent artifacting.
Alaundo Posted - 01 Oct 2021 : 09:12:22
quote:

Well met Azar

Wooly Rupert Posted - 01 Oct 2021 : 01:35:07
You'll need to contact Big Al; that's his gig.
Azar Posted - 30 Sep 2021 : 23:57:46
Azar Posted - 04 May 2021 : 12:48:01
quote:

quote:

May I suggest new avatars here?

Well met

Of course. If you have some created yourself then drop me a PM or email.

Thank you for the response. A message was sent your way.
Alaundo Posted - 28 Apr 2021 : 09:07:29
quote:

Well met

Of course. If you have some created yourself then drop me a PM or email.
Azar Posted - 28 Apr 2021 : 08:06:53
Alaundo Posted - 15 Dec 2020 : 13:45:39
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

Alaundo,

Hey, I was doing something else, using some graphics that I've made from my own 3d models, and it hit me that if I just captured the faces of some of these things... maybe some people might want them as forum avatars. Its stuff like bearfolk, kercpa, a faerie dragon, hybsil with a warbonnet, uldra, tortle, shatjan, racoonfolk, a demilich, a unicorn skull, etc... You can make them available to anyone that wants to use them. I sent them to your mailbox of alaundo@candlekeep.com and webmaster@candlekeep.com in the required 64x64 jpeg format. There's about 24 of them. I just noticed today how many people have been using the last batch that I sent up which were from an extremely nice person who made a bunch of FR religious symbols available that I resized to the needed size and thought "hey, people may like some new ones".

Well met

The avatars are now available for general selection within the Avatar Library
Alaundo Posted - 04 Dec 2020 : 09:20:18
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

Alaundo,

Hey, I was doing something else, using some graphics that I've made from my own 3d models, and it hit me that if I just captured the faces of some of these things... maybe some people might want them as forum avatars. Its stuff like bearfolk, kercpa, a faerie dragon, hybsil with a warbonnet, uldra, tortle, shatjan, racoonfolk, a demilich, a unicorn skull, etc... You can make them available to anyone that wants to use them. I sent them to your mailbox of alaundo@candlekeep.com and webmaster@candlekeep.com in the required 64x64 jpeg format. There's about 24 of them. I just noticed today how many people have been using the last batch that I sent up which were from an extremely nice person who made a bunch of FR religious symbols available that I resized to the needed size and thought "hey, people may like some new ones".

Well met, Sleyvas

Many thanks for the submissions. Thine email has been received and i'll look at including these in the forum shortly.
PattPlays Posted - 04 Dec 2020 : 04:31:13
Wow, what a classic online thread. I love that the first reply was "what is a jpeg" XD

Hope your icons get installed, sleyvas!
sleyvas Posted - 03 Dec 2020 : 19:55:24
Alaundo,

Alruane Posted - 25 Nov 2013 : 12:44:46
Then might I say, good choice Dennis.
Dennis Posted - 25 Nov 2013 : 12:43:19

Strangely enough, that was my old avatar.
Alruane Posted - 22 Nov 2013 : 23:22:58
I have my new avatar! THANK YOU! Looks GREAT!
Alruane Posted - 18 Nov 2013 : 01:12:31
Alright I've sent the image to Alaundo, just posting this till confirmation of change.
KacyCrawford Posted - 24 Aug 2013 : 15:21:25
Do we have any plans in future?
Diffan Posted - 19 Aug 2013 : 15:23:27
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

Cool new avatar, Diffan. Who’s the guy?

Thanks! It's from a Magic: the Gathering card called a Sun Titan
Dennis Posted - 19 Aug 2013 : 14:45:01

Cool new avatar, Diffan. Who’s the guy?
Diffan Posted - 19 Aug 2013 : 00:13:00
quote:

Well met

'tis done, Diffan. Lookin' good

Awesome, much appreciated!
Alaundo Posted - 18 Aug 2013 : 22:07:42
quote:
Originally posted by Diffan

quote:

quote:

So, been approx 4 months since a few sent requests for custom portraits. Is there a way we can get a confirmation if they're good or not?

Well met

All avatars which i've received have been updated, Diffan. If you have one you wish to have for your profile, please email me the image (64x64 JPEG) to alaundo AT candlekeep DOT com

Hm, ok.

I sent you a request from my google mail. I double checked the image file, 64x64 jpeg image, so I think it meets the prerequisites. Let me know if there are any problems.

Well met

'tis done, Diffan. Lookin' good
The Sage Posted - 18 Aug 2013 : 03:47:00
quote:
Originally posted by KacyCrawford

can we connect to facebook and do a sync ffrom there. Is that something which is possible?

Not at present.

Sorry.
Artemas Entreri Posted - 18 Aug 2013 : 03:34:07
quote:
Originally posted by KacyCrawford

can we connect to facebook and do a sync ffrom there. Is that something which is possible?

Prognosis negative.
Diffan Posted - 18 Aug 2013 : 02:10:34
quote:

quote:

So, been approx 4 months since a few sent requests for custom portraits. Is there a way we can get a confirmation if they're good or not?

Well met

All avatars which i've received have been updated, Diffan. If you have one you wish to have for your profile, please email me the image (64x64 JPEG) to alaundo AT candlekeep DOT com

Hm, ok.

I sent you a request from my google mail. I double checked the image file, 64x64 jpeg image, so I think it meets the prerequisites. Let me know if there are any problems.
KacyCrawford Posted - 17 Aug 2013 : 17:10:55
Alaundo Posted - 17 Aug 2013 : 12:35:11
quote:

Well met

Diffan Posted - 13 Aug 2013 : 08:21:40
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

Sorry, Diffan. I forgot about this one.

Sending request to Alaundo now.

Thanks Sage, much appreciated
The Sage Posted - 13 Aug 2013 : 02:02:49
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

It's been a while since the Sage changed his avatar, too... It used to be a weekly occurrence!

Probably not surprisingly, I have been looking for a new image to use here at Candlekeep.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 13 Aug 2013 : 01:44:15
It's been a while since the Sage changed his avatar, too... It used to be a weekly occurrence!
The Sage Posted - 13 Aug 2013 : 01:41:53
quote:

Sorry, Diffan. I forgot about this one.

Sending request to Alaundo now.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000