Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Stellac Benadi and the Return of Bane

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Beowulf Posted - 04 Sep 2004 : 16:50:44
Well met!

Just some musimngs regarding the state of Zhentil Keep in the years immediately following it's fall.

According to the Ruins of Zhentil Keep box set there is a follower of Bane known as Stallac Benadi. He was muchly responsible for the rise of Bane's worship in Faerun, and was even crowned the first High Imperceptor of Bane.

It is told how he led some of his acolytes underground, beneath Zhentil Keep, and there began to carved out a Banite empire. This underground empire survived the Cyric-spawned purgings and continued to thrive despite the abscence of Bane.

So, why has Stallac and his empire not risen with the fall of the Keep? Or if not that, then with the return of Bane?

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dargoth Posted - 05 Sep 2004 : 11:46:57
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Because Stallac is very much dead. As are all the baneliches. See the 2E product "Cloak & Dagger" to see how the machinations of Fzoul and Iyachtu Xvim (now Bane) saw the demise of the last remaining baneliches.

-- George Krashos

Actually Ed said some of the Bane Lichs are still around, they just arent part of the Heriarchy and are rather insane
George Krashos Posted - 05 Sep 2004 : 10:45:24
Because Stallac is very much dead. As are all the baneliches. See the 2E product "Cloak & Dagger" to see how the machinations of Fzoul and Iyachtu Xvim (now Bane) saw the demise of the last remaining baneliches.

-- George Krashos

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000