Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 xosomil727 and their links

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PattPlays Posted - 14 Jul 2021 : 10:04:57
I am... not going to touch any of those bot dump links whatever they are. I don't recommend anyone does. Probably the sooner those posts get scrubbed the better. Those are the only five posts on the account. Gosh, what an absolute mess of a spam-dump.

If you're confused, hit Active Topics.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PattPlays Posted - 15 Jul 2021 : 02:26:04
All this thread needs now is another moderator to come in in-character and comment flavorfully on exactly how and where the ancient seed of evil is kept.
Too bad that it's actually a lich in disguise directing players to their death-trap dungeon.

On the internet, nobody knows you're a lich. ;P
Wooly Rupert Posted - 14 Jul 2021 : 16:55:30
quote:
Originally posted by Vaughn Javreau

If there is a record of the posts, it may be good manners to shoot an email to the various institutions that were caught up in the links

I deleted all of the posts. I kept the content of one, elsewhere, but that's it.

This kind of thing is often a spammer trying to drive traffic to a particular site, for whatever reason. I don't think that trying to find someone to contact on those sites will be all that productive. It could even be the same as trying to opt out of a spam email -- it does nothing but give the bad guys a known good target.
Vaughn Javreau Posted - 14 Jul 2021 : 16:39:41
If there is a record of the posts, it may be good manners to shoot an email to the various institutions that were caught up in the links
Wooly Rupert Posted - 14 Jul 2021 : 10:48:11
The banhammer has been dropped upon that dude, and whatever nonsense those links were, they are gone.

...Dang it, my 35,000th post was about that spammer!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000