Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Elfrin

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
perlmugp Posted - 19 May 2020 : 14:52:13
The full extent of the info I can kind on the "famed" warrior Elfrin is that he founded a small kingdom based out of a keep on the High Road in 1290 DR and that he died of a fever in 1305 DR. Does anyone have any additional info on either Elfrin or his keep and kingdom? I am not aware of any mention specifically of ruins of his keep on the High Road or in the Mere of Dead Men. The only hint I have that there could be something more is that George Krashos's timeline of the North gives Cloak & Dagger p.108 as one of the references for Elfrin's 1290 DR founding of the kingdom, but I cannot find this reference in Cloak & Dagger.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cpthero2 Posted - 14 Sep 2020 : 06:31:07
Seeker perlmugp,

I think you may want to look in Dragon Magazine #70. There was a fort, just south of the Mornhaven Tower, that might serve as the location, and a jumping off point to discover more. That tower was identified as have been built and abandoned some time before.

Best regards,

George Krashos Posted - 08 Jun 2020 : 05:52:32
It should be page 107 of "Cloak & Dagger" and merely references Marune - which probably doesn't fit necessarily with the timeline reference. There's no other information that I am aware of.

-- George Krashos
Asharak Posted - 19 May 2020 : 20:32:07
Elfrin is brievly mentioned in Pages from the Mages.
Dates are mentioned in Lost Empires of Faerūn.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000