Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hello Forgotten Realmers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BlackDragonKarameikos Posted - 29 Jul 2015 : 04:37:16
I seem to remember introducing myself way back when I first joined the site, but just in case I forgot, I'll do it now.

I am Black dragon Karameikos, and I am both Player & DM and have been so for over almost 36 years now.

I started playing D&D back when the red box set was out, I got the Red Box Set, the Players Handbook, The DM's guide, The FIRST Monster Manual, and my first adventure I got was the Temple of Elemental Evil. Got all of this stuff as my Bday present back then (IIRC the total came to about $75 bucks for all, and that was back in 1979.)

The First D&D novel I got was by R.A. Salvatore, IIRC it had something to do with Drizz't and company, been so long I don't remember the exact title anymore.

I liked the Gazetter setting a lot, but when I picked up my first Volo's guide to the Forgotten Realms, I was hooked, been playing in the Forgotten Realms now since 2nd ed.

As to which I like better, being a DM or a player, Both are fun, and both have their pitfalls, so I am more like 50/50 no that, I try to do both to help keep me from getting too unbalanced.

Well, I hope this little intro helps. And may you all have a good time here.

BDK
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jeremy Grenemyer Posted - 03 Sep 2015 : 22:25:31
Well met, and welcome to the halls of Candlekeep.
Cyrinishad Posted - 29 Jul 2015 : 14:59:13
Well met Karameikos. I'm glad you took the time to share some of your story with us. I look forward to reading many more scrolls from you... As long as I can keep making my saving throws against Fear & Acid.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000