Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Vanity's Brood
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sarephim
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2006 :  09:16:39  Show Profile  Visit Sarephim's Homepage Send Sarephim a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Ok I recently finished reading book three of Lisa Smedman's House of Serpents and I must say it was very good. It even had a happy ending .

I could go into detail, but I'm too lazy to do that so I figure I'll leave it to someone like SiriousBlack to post a detailed review.

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2006 :  17:30:58  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sarephim
I could go into detail, but I'm too lazy to do that so I figure I'll leave it to someone like SiriousBlack to post a detailed review.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. However, I doubt you'll see such a thing from myself.

I'm glad you enjoyed the book.

SB
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2006 :  18:19:42  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

quote:
Originally posted by Sarephim

Thanks for the vote of confidence. However, I doubt you'll see such a thing from myself.

I'm glad you enjoyed the book.

SB

Why's that Sirius? I thought you were a huge fan of Lisa Smedman's work? Did the book not finish the trilogy off well? I'm expecting to pick it up next week and I really enjoyed the first 2 books so was hoping this would be at least equally as great

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Beezy
Learned Scribe

USA
280 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2006 :  21:57:13  Show Profile  Visit Beezy's Homepage Send Beezy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I also enjoyed it. I posted some of my thoughts to it in the book fo the month section but it is super heavy on the spoilers
Go to Top of Page

Ethriel
Learned Scribe

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2006 :  15:16:18  Show Profile  Visit Ethriel's Homepage Send Ethriel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I myself enjoyed it quite a bit, thought the ending a tad abrupt though...still, a worthy end to a great trilogy
Go to Top of Page

Beezy
Learned Scribe

USA
280 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2006 :  03:18:53  Show Profile  Visit Beezy's Homepage Send Beezy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree that the ending did seem a tiny bit rushed at the end but overall I really enjoyed the entire series.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000