Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The Fantasy Novel That Made You Cry *Spoilers*
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  15:52:23  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic

I'm writing an article, entitled The First Novel That Made Me Cry, for my friend's magazine. Of course, my subject is not an FR book, as I discovered the Realms only three years ago; and I've been reading novels ever since elementary. Anyway, while writing the said article, I am also reminded of some FR books that ALMOST – take note of the word, please – made me cry. One is Shadowrealm; that scene when Brennus learned of his mother's death. I could really feel how hurt he was, not only because his own brother did it, but because his father had known about it a long time ago yet had never done anything about it. It's implicit in his words that he loved and valued his mother more than their city, more than their empire, more than anyone in his family. The mother-son relationship is something I can very well relate to; I was very close with my mother (May she rest in peace).

I cannot recall in which particular book in the TW series this next example of mine happened, but I guess it's in Shadowstorm. The scene is when Abelar mourned for his son. Incidentally, I have a cousin who, like Abelar's son, is a 'special child,' and is very dear to me. Abelar's later 'change of heart' is something I partly hate (the brooding sometimes became too much), but mostly I understand. And I did pity him. He often bathed in special favors from his god, yet that same god could not even save the very person who meant the world to him...

Please note also that these examples are the very first I can recall right now. I am pretty sure that at some point in time a few other FR novels also almost made me cry...

So, fellow scribes, are there FR or other fantasy books that almost, or really made you cry? What particular scene?

Edit: Instead of starting another thread, I thought I might as well edit this one, since its original title and the reasons behind it are just similar. For those who are wondering, its original title was "The First FR Novel That Made You Cry."

Every beginning has an end.

Edited by - Dennis on 11 Sep 2011 15:09:49

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  16:20:51  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ellifain's death in Sea of Swords and Khelben's death in Blackstaff.

Although, the first book to make me cry was when I was reading Jack McKinney's Robotech novels and Roy Fokker's death in the novel. For some reason, that scene he wrote has stuck with me more than most else I've ever read.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  16:24:39  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Ashe for writing Blackstaff. I remember, I almost cried too reading Khelben's death.

Go to Top of Page

_Jarlaxle_
Senior Scribe

Germany
584 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  16:29:53  Show Profile Send _Jarlaxle_ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The first FR Novels that made me cry were the german translations of the Elminster series. After that I switched to reading the english books ;)
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  16:35:54  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember some 'drama' in The Making of a Mage and The Temptation of Elminster. But for some reason, it wasn't enough to elicit some tears from my obstinate eyes.

Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  17:00:15  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Red Magic

Although the tears didn't start flowing until after the bookstore told me they couldn't give me a refund.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 03 Nov 2010 21:20:35
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  17:05:09  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Red Wizards

Although the tears didn't start flowing until after the bookstore told me they couldn't give me a refund.

I don't know any 'Red WIZARDS' novel. Maybe you meant Red Magic?

Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  17:44:38  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't remember the first one that made me cry, but the last one was the last line of Ed's SWORDS OF EVENINGSTAR.
You knew it was coming, but it still hit like a sledgehammer.
BB
Go to Top of Page

Zireael
Master of Realmslore

Poland
1190 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  18:36:48  Show Profile  Visit Zireael's Homepage Send Zireael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Khelben's death in Blackstaff and Tanalasta's death in Death of the Dragon. And King Azoun's, to a lesser extent.

And Ryld's death in WotSQ (though it was rather angry tears of 'why did you kill him off?')

SiNafay Vrinn, the daughter of Lloth, from Ched Nasad!

http://zireael07.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  18:51:22  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zireael

And Ryld's death in WotSQ (though it was rather angry tears of 'why did you kill him off?')

Had I liked him, I would have been furious. That was the one of the most nonsensical deaths I've ever read.

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  21:28:15  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Absolutely - his death and Phaerun's was so BAD, I swear someone forgot what it said in the 'series bible' (to make sure they are dead by the end), and some editor went in after the novel was complete and just added a couple of lines like some kind of truly awful afterthought.

Seriously - it did nothing for the story - for all intents and purposes they were simply killed-off because of some meta-game decision about them beforehand. After all, we can't have (non-RAS) Drow running around Menzo tarnishing all of Drizzt's 'shiney'.

I haven't read the last Eveningstar novel yet - HUSH UP!

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

I don't know any 'Red WIZARDS' novel. Maybe you meant Red Magic?
That's what I said.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  22:02:14  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

@ MT

Back to topic:

I remember I almost cried upon reading Mirror's ultimate sacrifice in Unholy. He knew how dangerous the power of his god to him, yet he also knew how much his friends needed it. Despite being just a ghost, Richard gave him enough personality that he seemed so real. Really sad that he 'vanished.'

Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  22:24:00  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I almost cried when Ellifain died, and I DID cry (from the stupidity as much as anything) at Cattie-Brie's death. And the end of Ascension of the Last made me cry, curse, tear out hair, and bang head against wall. In about that order....

The Goddess is alive, and magic is afoot.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins" -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

"You idiots! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -Spaceballs

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_Comic_Tavern/index.php?showforum=188

Lothir, courtesy of Sylinde (Deviant Art)/Luaxena (Chosen of Eilistraee)
http://sylinde.deviantart.com/#/d2z6e4u
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  22:26:09  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alystra Illianniis

I almost cried when Ellifain died, and I DID cry (from the stupidity as much as anything) at Cattie-Brie's death. And the end of Ascension of the Last made me cry, curse, tear out hair, and bang head against wall. In about that order....

I guess I pity the 'wall.'

Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  22:35:59  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, especially with MY head, lol!

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:

Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4429 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  23:02:05  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First novel ever was Dragons of Winter Night and Sturm's death. I just couldn't comprehend the fact that this iconic character, this knight of utter Justice and Truth, this heroic soldier bent on redeeming his blood-line and order perished so quickly. I was pretty much WTF?!

First FR novel was Legacy by RA and Wulfgar's death. It was so needlessly and un-called for yet real. And I thought it sucked but definitly cried.
Go to Top of Page

althen artren
Senior Scribe

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  23:05:35  Show Profile Send althen artren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I couldn't cry at Blackstaff because it was exactly
how I would expect Khelben to act in such a situation.
It's a shame we never saw more novels that featured
just him.
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  23:19:30  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diffan

First novel ever was Dragons of Winter Night and Sturm's death. I just couldn't comprehend the fact that this iconic character, this knight of utter Justice and Truth, this heroic soldier bent on redeeming his blood-line and order perished so quickly. I was pretty much WTF?!

I recall the thousands of fans expressing how furious they were. But Margaret and Tracy explained his death in the Afterword of Test of the Twins:

quote:

Sturm's death is foreshadowed in the first book by the Forestmaster...

Sturm's brave sacrifice forces the knights to reexamine their values and eventually provides the means to unite them...

Many times, when his friends are troubled or facing dangerous situation, the memory of the knight returns to them, giving them strength and courage.

It's indeed unfortunate that he had to die, but at least, his death was 'handled well.' Not a terrible afterthought, as MT said about Ryld's death.

Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  23:26:50  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by althen artren

I couldn't cry at Blackstaff because it was exactly
how I would expect Khelben to act in such a situation.
It's a shame we never saw more novels that featured
just him.

I actually have a theory about the Chosen's deaths. But if this had been already mentioned, feel free to ignore it: WotC must have somehow thought that there's a seemingly 'overabundance' of Chosen, and to eliminate most of them they must. Hence Ed was asked whom (just 3 or 4) does he want to remain alive. Again, just a theory.

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  23:47:49  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, uh, guys? I clicked on this thread hoping for a serious discussion of emotionally gripping deaths in FR novels, but it seems a lot of time is spent bashing Realms novels and authors.

What gives?

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2010 :  00:10:36  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sturm's passing, as well as how Flint's death was done, along with Paladine talking to Tass about it afterward. Flint's death really bothered me, even more than Sturm's. I think because of the true feeling that was expressed in that moment. Very moving.

Oh, and I need to add that David Eddings, the author that got me really into the genre of fantasy, made me cry too. He's one that will truly be missed.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart

Edited by - Joran Nobleheart on 04 Nov 2010 00:16:56
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2010 :  00:18:32  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I almost cried reading the murder of Rivalen's mother in Continuum. I know 'tis just a short story, but I think it's worth mentioning. I could imagine her thinking in her last breaths, 'Where have I gone wrong? My own son... What have you become?' She never saw it coming, she never could have. AFAIK, she had been a 'caring,' loving mother to all her sons. And I could imagine how painful it was for her that even her last request in her dying breath - for Rivalen to hold her hand - Rivalen never did. Her pleading really moved me, as if she was saying, 'I'm your mother. I'll forgive you. Just hold my hand.'

Edited by - Dennis on 04 Nov 2010 00:43:22
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2010 :  00:33:07  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

Hey, uh, guys? I clicked on this thread hoping for a serious discussion of emotionally gripping deaths in FR novels, but it seems a lot of time is spent bashing Realms novels and authors.

What gives?

Cheers

Indeed. I'm very much inclined to agree with friend Erik.

This is a friendly Moderator warning folks. Keep it clean and keep it respectful please.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2010 :  01:29:27  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sturm's death bothered me, but it was Flint's death -- in particular, at the end of that chapter, when Tasslehoff was holding Flint's helm and crying -- that really got me.

I don't think any FR novel has ever made me cry. I've laughed, I've whimpered, I've been happy, and I've been very angry -- but never moved to tears.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Tyrant
Senior Scribe

USA
586 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2010 :  02:20:36  Show Profile  Visit Tyrant's Homepage Send Tyrant a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dennis

I'm writing an article, entitled The First Novel That Made Me Cry, for my friend's magazine. Of course, my subject is not an FR book, as I discovered the Realms only three years ago; and I've been reading novels ever since elementary. Anyway, while writing the said article, I am also reminded of some FR books that ALMOST – take note of the word, please – made me cry. One is Shadowrealm; that scene when Brennus learned of his mother's death. I could really feel how hurt he was, not only because his own brother did it, but because his father had known about it a long time ago yet had never done anything about it. It's implicit in his words that he loved and valued his mother more than their city, more than their empire, more than anyone in his family. The mother-son relationship is something I can very well relate to; I was very close with my mother (May she rest in peace).

Yeah that part with Brennus almost got me too. I think it's also an excellent example of a villain who isn't just a card board cut out but who actually has depth to him (Rivalen and Telemont too for that matter).
quote:
I cannot recall in which particular book in the TW series this next example of mine happened, but I guess it's in Shadowstorm. The scene is when Abelar mourned for his son. Incidentally, I have a cousin who, like Abelar's son, is a 'special child,' and is very dear to me. Abelar's later 'change of heart' is something I partly hate (the brooding sometimes became too much), but mostly I understand. And I did pity him. He often bathed in special favors from his god, yet that same god could not even save the very person who meant the world to him...

For me, that helped build up the later event (where I almost cried) where Abelar literally went out in a blaze of glory.

Elifain's death was tragic and pointless (obviously it wasn't pointless from a narrative standpoint, I mean that it could've all been avoided). I can see where that would really bother Drizzt for a long time.

Shandril's death was tragic. I guess it's the logical end when your character is fighting what may as well be infinite enemies, but I half expected her to survive somehow.

Dragonlance has a few moments for me. Sturm's and Flint's deaths in the original trilogy. Probably Flint more than Sturm. Sturm went down fighting which is what I usually expect to happen. It was quite tragic who he fell to though, especially in light of later revelations. Flint was different. He didn't die the typical heroic death and instead fell to a bad heart. It was foreshadowed but it still hit hard. You expect these characters to go out in an epic confrontation, not just have a heart attack and die.

Honestly, Raistlin's death almost made me cry. I still don't know why. I knew before I started the trilogy that he died at the end and he was a jerk for the most part. I guess it was just there at the end he realized that his plan would work, but that it would lead to a fate worse than death so instead he told his brother to leave and he gave up his life to fix the mess he had made likely knowing he would be tormented for eternity by Takhisis. Maybe it was seeing that somewhere within him there was still a real person who could feel like he did when he saw the alternate future and looked upon Bupu's dead body outside the Tower. Another moment with Raistlin almost got to me too. I belive it was in Dragons of Summer Flame. I believe Raistlin asks Astinus about Crysania and is told that he won't see here before he departs the world again to resume his endless dreaming (Paladine's gift for him giving his life to correct his mistake). Astinus asks him what he would say if he were to see her again. He replies that he would tell her that in his endless dreaming that he dreams of her. It was just another moment that showed that there were real emotions buried somewhere inside of him and that he could finally stop burying them.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
-The Sith Code

Teenage Sith zombies, Tulkh thought-how in the moons of Bogden had it all started? Every so often, the universe must just get bored and decide to really cut loose. -Star Wars: Red Harvest
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2010 :  02:31:58  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tyrant

Honestly, Raistlin's death almost made me cry. I still don't know why. I knew before I started the trilogy that he died at the end and he was a jerk for the most part. I guess it was just there at the end he realized that his plan would work, but that it would lead to a fate worse than death so instead he told his brother to leave and he gave up his life to fix the mess he had made likely knowing he would be tormented for eternity by Takhisis. Maybe it was seeing that somewhere within him there was still a real person who could feel like he did when he saw the alternate future and looked upon Bupu's dead body outside the Tower.

It moved me too. I kinda expected it, but it still hit when it happened.

Go to Top of Page

althen artren
Senior Scribe

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2010 :  03:14:36  Show Profile Send althen artren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Winter's Night and Spring Dawning both got me HARD. I still can't read them without tearing up
I like the fact that Raistlin was rescued from his eternal damnation. Too good of a character not
to use again.
Go to Top of Page

Sandro
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
266 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2010 :  03:56:40  Show Profile Send Sandro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fairly major spoiler: Interestingly enough, of all the Realms novels I've read, it was the last one that hit me the hardest: the very end of Gauntlgrym, when Bruenor arrives in the Companions' private hereafter and as he slowly realizes where he is and who he's with, naturally building up to him seeing Catti-brie. Very, very powerful, I found it.

"Gods, little fishes, and spells to turn the one to the other," Mordenkainen sighed. "It's started already..."
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2010 :  05:07:41  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Sturm's death bothered me, but it was Flint's death -- in particular, at the end of that chapter, when Tasslehoff was holding Flint's helm and crying -- that really got me.

I don't think any FR novel has ever made me cry. I've laughed, I've whimpered, I've been happy, and I've been very angry -- but never moved to tears.

Yes, exactly, my friend. Another scene I recall bothering me was when they led Bupu into the Tower t Wayreth, and she was telling them about her meeting with Raistlin. Yeah... that got me. That's about when I decided I wanted to play in a Dragonlance campaign. A Knight of the Sword named Victor Talbara from Sancrist Isle, where his family holds an estate.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2010 :  05:29:16  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just thought of one that made me actually cry. It's not even a novel- just a short story in Realms of the Elves (Sorry, forgot the title) about an elven knight(?) of Sheverash whose family had been killed by drow during a surface raid, who went on a hunt to destroy a drow outpost. He ends up trying to save a little drow boy from his own companions, and they both are killed beacause they call him a traitor for not killing the child. It was very sad and sweet, because he realized that even they had children who were innocent, and he ends up in the Fugue Plane going to judgment with the boy, because he's too young to be pledged, and he doesn't want the boy to end up in the wall. Very moving story.

My stories:

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2010 :  15:47:18  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Drizzt novels make me cry - he is always still alive at the end.

And I keep buying them - "sucker for punishment", anyone?

That's not a bash on the author (obviously if I continue to buy his books), but rather on a company that doesn't seem to know when its WAY past time to kill a character off.

For any of the characters in the Drizzt novels, I never cried, because I feel they lead pretty full lives and it was about time they died.

Except for Wulfgar's wife, Delly - that was just SAD.

And Erik, maybe you write novels for the pure enjoyment of the story, but you can't honestly tell me that most designer-written novels aren't written with a meta-story agenda (in other words, in a shared-world, there are 'rules' what can and can't be done, and authors are also told what the novel must 'accomplish') It was for that very reason Elaine felt unable to finish her novel - the directives they handed her couldn't be complied with in any way she was able to make it work for her. I've heard at least two other author admit that their series was just a 'means to an end'.

So you have two choices when the 'powers on-high' make demands of you and your novels - either make it work (and fans can tell when something feels 'forced'), or you refuse and lose the novel deal.

And the deaths of Ryld and Phaurun were the least of my complaints about WotSQ. The personalities of the main characters altered DRASTICALLY from book to book.

The death of Jaak greatly affected me, because I know no-one 'ordered it'. The same with Delly, or any of a dozen characters I can think of. When a main character dies in such a way that it has absolutely no benefit to the story, its hard to get worked-up over it - for instance, Phaerun dying after the story was over!

That doesn't make me cry, that just makes me angry (and I have a few of those head-banged walls over at my house too, Alystra).

Blackstaff made me cry, but not in a sad way - more in a glorious way. Two things ruined that novel for me long after I read it, but that still doesn't change the fact it was very moving.

Elminster always makes me sad, because I feel deep inside he is very sad, and hides it with his lecherous sense of humor and cantankerous personalty. 'Tears of a clown' and all of that. I really hope they don't make him god of magic - the man just wants peace now, not more confrontation - let him R.I.P. Him becoming a god, I think, would be a worse fate then him being sent to hell (for him, that would BE Hell). He's tired, and its time for him to pass on; I just hope Ed gives him the same kind of send-off Steven gave Khelben - GLORIOUS.

Edited by - Markustay on 04 Nov 2010 18:24:39
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000