Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Favorite created character
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Rory_Lana
Acolyte

20 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2002 :  23:04:59  Show Profile  Visit Rory_Lana's Homepage Send Rory_Lana a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I know like most of you I have had some character I took pride in creating, they ended up being great characters. So this you chance to brag...tell us what made them great. This can be an NPC as well...I know I have some fellow DM's out there who have made some really creative "bad guys" or fellow travelers.

Have fun, I know I can learn from you all. I'm really looking forward to hearing about you characters.

Edited by - Alaundo on 30 Sep 2002 09:44:35

Rory_Lana
Acolyte

20 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2002 :  23:20:19  Show Profile  Visit Rory_Lana's Homepage Send Rory_Lana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Please take pitty on me, I'm not the queen of the spelling bee*

Rory Lana Moonwhisper, is my all time favorite creation! An elven bard with human intricacies. She's brash, bold...and sometimes to cocky for her own good. But she is loyal, and has a passion for her arts. She can twirl the sword as easily as she can hmm a note. And she tends to do both at the same time. She traveled with a Paladin and a Cleric...there was a lot of inner party conflict. It only created spice to the game I thought.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2002 :  15:08:33  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings, and well met.

My favorite character would have to be one of the PC's I converted over from 2nd Edition to 3E.

Rastromo Meradoc, a chaotic neutral gnome and a 10th lvl wizard/10th lvl bard. My reasons, are pretty vain actually. I've modelled this PC on my own personality traits and thoughts processes, and I have used this PC again and again utilising him as an extension of myself in the campaign that I am apart of.

He was born on Krynn (Mt Nevermind), (I obtain some scissors ***cuts history short*** snip!!!, snip!!!), the rest of his story involves spelljamming, helping to forge a dragonlance, time travel, meeting some of the Faerunian deities, discussing some points about spellcasting with Elminster, battling Illithids in the Underdark, walking the streets of ancient Netheril, journeying back to Krynn prior to the War of the Lance, trying to brew the perfect cup of tea, asking Raistlin about his hourglass eyes, adding the last few measures to his never ending musical score, digging through ancient tombs and dungeons in search of lost tomes and spellbooks, and finally, trying to discover the real reason why he's on Toril

I have had several other PC's which allow me to roleplay differing personalities, traits and characteristics, but for some reason, I still come back to Rastromo.

I believe it is due to the fact that he has had so many adventures across several different settings, that I simply want to see where he will end up next.

Well that's it for now, until next time...

"Well, what do you know? I've been baying at the wrong raccoon, after all" - Danilo Thann ('Elfshadow' by Elaine Cunningham)

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2002 :  10:59:16  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's been a while since I sat on the player's side of the game (table-top that is).

My favorite table-top character would probably be: Robert of Durnham. He has had two or three incarnations, but has been alwyas a type of lawful good paladin/priest/crusader type of guy. He has been sacrificed once by a tribe of lizardmen due to the attitude of a partymember, though with the help of a feign death spell his early demise could be forstalled. A second time he was almost sacrificed by a partymember who had hidden his evil aspect very good. Luckily the others in the group didn't like the idea of sacrifice too much.

My favorite PbeM character would be Alain. Alain is a young kid that grew up on the streets of Dock Ward, Waterdeep. He has been more or less adopted by the family of (a now missing) partymember. For a kid that's barely 15 years old, he has had a couple of very traumatic experiences within three days (all in game) that have changed him forever after. He basically has a gentle nature, but now a seed of vengeance has krept in and appears to be growing.

Edited by - Mumadar Ibn Huzal on 01 Oct 2002 11:00:21
Go to Top of Page

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2002 :  19:34:15  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
my favorite character is Eilinel, a 100 years old small female elf, more intelligent than the the most and less wise than everybody! Actually, it's a very funny character even if sometimes difficult to play.I'm still playing with her, she is a 3rd rogue/5th mage and gonna be an arcan trickster, a divin seeker and what else?
I think she is the most lucky and unlucky character i've ever seen.

To add to that she is chaotic good with a real tendance for the neutral.

I gonna follow this post later,

Go to Top of Page

Arion Elenim
Senior Scribe

933 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2002 :  00:58:40  Show Profile  Visit Arion Elenim's Homepage Send Arion Elenim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, Rory....you must have had a REALLLLLY good DM....full of insight and brilliance...

It is also clear that he must have been VERY good-looking and charming....without a doubt....very good looking....and probably a great lover too....yup...definitely.

My latest Realms-based short story, about a bard, a paladin of Lathander and the letter of the law, Debts Repaid. It takes place before the "shattering" and gives the bard Arion a last gasp before he plunges into the present.http://candlekeep.com/campaign/logs/log-debts.htm
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2002 :  09:03:38  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And you can see that all in just two posts ? You must be very gifted...

I wonder what Rory has to comment on your ... observations ...
Go to Top of Page

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2002 :  19:30:00  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She may be the DM...

or your divination's level is so good that nobody can be safe...

or she is carried away by her own imagination...

Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2002 :  04:53:25  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can tell you're not the queen of the spelling bee, but believe it or not I won a spelling bee last year. You spelled pity and hum wrong, by the way. Don't take this seriously though. I just have nothing better to say.
Go to Top of Page

Ditalidas
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
127 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2002 :  15:31:27  Show Profile  Visit Ditalidas's Homepage Send Ditalidas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Mumadar. I believe I remeber that sacrifice. It was my priestess who put the tridant into your character and cast the feign death. I also remember the Lizard Priest almost blew our preformance by throwing your character in the water and I had to do some real thinking to come up with something to save him again I believe a watery fist helped him out. It was Fun.

As for my favorite character, that must be Ditalidas. I use her name as a nick about 8 years now, or something like that. She was the first character I ever played and recently I play her again. She is changed though, but for the good I guess. Playing experience makes it impossible to ever play the old Ditalidas again. That innocence and naivity. I know to much about the game now.
I play her in a Pbem, run by Mumadar, named Twilight Dawn. I love the game and love the way my character evolves. I can't wait until the next action.
In the Pbem she is a female of 19 years old (or young depending on your point of view)A sorceress who is just about to discover what powers she has acces to. She's doing nice, but she's a lousy leader. Just at the point half of the party claimed her as their leader she faints! She'll get over it though

Oh well, first post and I seem to have trouble to stop talking. (ehm.. typing) There is much to tell, but this is it for now.

With love,
Ditalidas Jalarghar

'All that is' is also 'All that is not' for the one cannot exist without the other.

Sweet Water and Light Laughter
Go to Top of Page

Arion Elenim
Senior Scribe

933 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2002 :  03:10:27  Show Profile  Visit Arion Elenim's Homepage Send Arion Elenim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sigh....

My sarcasm was lost...

I was indeed the DM formerly spoken of....Rory's campaign was one of my most successful...my attempt at humor was not....

Sigh....I suppose I'll just stick to the lute...

My latest Realms-based short story, about a bard, a paladin of Lathander and the letter of the law, Debts Repaid. It takes place before the "shattering" and gives the bard Arion a last gasp before he plunges into the present.http://candlekeep.com/campaign/logs/log-debts.htm
Go to Top of Page

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2002 :  04:51:47  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
May i accompagn you on my lyre?

Do you know the story of the Spiced Dragon?
Told by the halflings, it's often accompagned by lute and lyre.
Go to Top of Page

Ditalidas
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
127 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2002 :  10:03:44  Show Profile  Visit Ditalidas's Homepage Send Ditalidas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In that case I could drop in too... would a harp be a fitting addition to this musical group?

But then again... I don't think your sarcasm was lost, Arion. So don't be too sad about it.

To return to the topic, under the guidance of a small band, playing what ever music you want to hear... any body else like to share his or her favorite character with us?

'All that is' is also 'All that is not' for the one cannot exist without the other.

Go to Top of Page

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2002 :  23:46:53  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Three players, it's not such a bad group. Who give the rhythm?
Go to Top of Page

Rory_Lana
Acolyte

20 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2002 :  23:54:54  Show Profile  Visit Rory_Lana's Homepage Send Rory_Lana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the spelling check....well I know one thing...I still can't spell. Yes, arion was my DM of that campain. It was fun while it lasted. But now I must gets us back on track. Characters, I'm pleased to read about all of your wonderful creations. Keep informing me.
Oh yes, Arion...tell me more next time about your characters, and not so much about your self
Go to Top of Page

Jeffrey Williams
Acolyte

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2002 :  05:38:33  Show Profile  Visit Jeffrey Williams's Homepage Send Jeffrey Williams a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alain is a young kid that grew up on the streets of Dock Ward, Waterdeep. He has been more or less adopted by the family of (a now missing) partymember. For a kid that's barely 15 years old, he has had a couple of very traumatic experiences within three days (all in game) that have changed him forever after. He basically has a gentle nature, but now a seed of vengeance has krept in and appears to be growing.
[/quote]

Hi Alain!

Geoffrey Mordraith, Sage, Cleric of Helm, Bearer of the Morning Star
devilboy@anv.net
www.bigbluepigeon.blogspot.com
www.thefourthportal.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Jeffrey Williams
Acolyte

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2002 :  05:43:04  Show Profile  Visit Jeffrey Williams's Homepage Send Jeffrey Williams a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With love,
Ditalidas Jalarghar

Hello Ditalidas, its Jezbodiah Wisp, hailing you from the underside of Berdusk, along with the rest of the party.

devilboy@anv.net
Go to Top of Page

Ditalidas
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
127 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2002 :  11:55:03  Show Profile  Visit Ditalidas's Homepage Send Ditalidas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Jezbodiah,
Are you walking to your doom down there? I reckon the sewers are a bit smelly, no?

What was your favorite character you ever played Jeffrey? Was it one of the Pbem's characters or a table-top?

Go to Top of Page

Jeffrey Williams
Acolyte

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2002 :  07:05:35  Show Profile  Visit Jeffrey Williams's Homepage Send Jeffrey Williams a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Ditalidas

Hi Jezbodiah,
Are you walking to your doom down there? I reckon the sewers are a bit smelly, no?

- Smelly, yes and filled with rats. I'd rather be at the Ruby Shawl.

What was your favorite character you ever played Jeffrey? Was it one of the Pbem's characters or a table-top?

- Tough one, its either jezbodiah or Mililani in Dark Splendors. But I'd rather play Kellex Man-Paw againin another PBeM.

devilboy@anv.net
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2002 :  11:26:20  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey Williams

Now if it was only the (normal)rats and the sewage...
Jezbodiah'd better take a long bath before entering the Ruby Shawl, those ladies might not appreciate the smell.
quote:
- Tough one, its either jezbodiah or Mililani in Dark Splendors. But I'd rather play Kellex Man-Paw againin another PBeM.

Uh-oh... you want to ressurect that Tiefling for another round? Tymora help us.
Go to Top of Page

Ditalidas
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
127 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2002 :  12:29:46  Show Profile  Visit Ditalidas's Homepage Send Ditalidas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why don't you tell us a bit more about your characters, Jeffrey. I know two of the characters you state, but the third is unknown to me. Yet to a lot of other readers your characters names will mean nothing.
Please tell us something more... and I like to hear of this Kellex Man-Paw.

Go to Top of Page

Jeffrey Williams
Acolyte

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2002 :  10:54:42  Show Profile  Visit Jeffrey Williams's Homepage Send Jeffrey Williams a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mumadar Ibn Huzal

quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey Williams

Now if it was only the (normal)rats and the sewage...

What! Other than Kobolds, you mean there's more?

Jezbodiah'd better take a long bath before entering theRuby Shawl, those ladies might not appreciate the smell.

Heh Heh Heh. All too true. Jez still has to find a sausage merchant.

[quote]- Tough one, its either jezbodiah or Mililani in Dark Splendors. But I'd rather play Kellex Man-Paw againin another PBeM.

Uh-oh... you want to ressurect that Tiefling for another round? Tymora help us.

Resuurect? Did something happen that Pat didn't inform me? I assumed that when he shut the game down because Pat couldn't take the time to post anymore. Whatever it was, as far as I'm concerned, Kel never died and he's mine to do as I please.

devilboy@anv.net
Go to Top of Page

Jeffrey Williams
Acolyte

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2002 :  11:14:26  Show Profile  Visit Jeffrey Williams's Homepage Send Jeffrey Williams a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why don't you tell us a bit more about your characters, Jeffrey. I know two of the characters you state, but the third is unknown to me. Yet to a lot of other readers your characters names will mean nothing. Please tell us something more... and I like to hear of this Kellex Man-Paw.

I'll try to make this as brief as possible....

I do not want to say much about Jez or Mililani out of game. Kellex however is another story. Kellex is a Tiefling, which is someone blessed or cursed with the blood of evil planar creatures. Tieflings are not half-breeds. Most can trace their descendance to Demons, Devils, or some evil creature that roams the abyss, limbo, nine hells, or whatnot. Kellex on the other hand is a tiefling because his Grandfather is Malar the Beastlord. Kellex is a direct descendant of a major deity. Problem is he isn't aware of it, ...yet. He's pretty much an experiment concocted by Malar to breed a future line of sorcerers. Yes, Malar understands, not reasons, that is greatest underachievement is not a trophy of some god mounted on the wall in his den, but the fact that many of his followers can not cast arcane spells. Kellex is one in about sixteen offspring that is capable of siring sorcers for Malar. All of his grandchildren and great grandchildren will be sorcerers eventually, when they come of age. Malar and his son take great interest that this particualr line is cultivate to produce a healthy stock. All bear his symbol somewhere on thier body. They have a calling for Wizardry/Shamanism, and if given enough time, I was going to make Kellex into a Wizard/Druid split class with a level or two of fighter and monk thrown in.

I had the idea and though it was good until Pat(the DM)killed the game. Maybe, somewhere else with a bit of modification, I can play Kellex again.

devilboy@anv.net
Go to Top of Page

Stoyka Wintercrow
Acolyte

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2002 :  00:37:21  Show Profile  Visit Stoyka Wintercrow's Homepage Send Stoyka Wintercrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings all,

Favorite character I've created, eh? Hmm. That's a toughy. My current character is proving to be a lot of fun. My first time with a caster (cleric of Lathander) and I'm enjoying the challenge of finding good ways to use the spells. He has the potential to become my favorite but others still top the list.

I think the character I had the absolute most fun with would have to be my dwarven fighter named Valentyn Ironwood of Clan Brightblade. Somebody in our group had a saying that fit Val to a T: "Strong like ox, smart like tractor." (INT 7, 2E) Val did his job in the party, which he figured was to get up front, absorb damage that the rest of the party couldn't have survived, and repeatedly smack the bad guys with his big two-bitted axe until they died.

Our DM used to have us roll with some charts to help generate a character history and Val ended up being a savant/prodigy at engineering. The clan elders wanted him to stay home, get hitched and father a bunch of babies (they figured: smart girl + Val's craft talents & strength = great babies) but Val wanted to go out and seek adventure. (I told you he was dumb. )

He invented the moniker "Ironwood" to reflect his skill as a smith and carpenter. I've still yet to run into another fighter who's backpack is taken up with mostly carpentry tools. (My current character is a skilled chef and carries around spice packets and cooking supplies. )

During his adventures, Val was struck by just about every weapon and most of the smaller siege engines in the Forgotten Realms (siege crossbow, small & medium ballista, small catapult with flaming rock, lightning bolts, etc) and lived to tell the tale. The group almost invariably would say "Have the dwarf do it" when there was something dangerous to be checked out. Val also found his lady love while adventuring: Amber Firestorm, the party's human mage. (War = strange bedfellows?) They were eventually married on a ship at sea and then were attacked by the crew who it turned out were slaver pirates.

All in all, I'd say Valentyn would definitely have to be my most successful character so far. Mainly because he's about the only one I've been able to retire while he was alive.

"What's the doppleganger password!?!"
Go to Top of Page

Fynn Céldor
Acolyte

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2002 :  01:37:18  Show Profile  Visit Fynn Céldor's Homepage Send Fynn Céldor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the elven blooded ellestar amastacia was born days before the slaughter of her parents in the city of waterdeep. they were killed by a group of blood thirsty thieves for no apparent reason. they took everything of value and left the beautiful green eyed, dark haired babe to death. days later the battered and almost dead babe was found by a young halfling called tibish underfoot. tibish took her in and raised her in his small home in dock ward of waterdeep. growing up ellestar learned she had very exceptional thieving skills. her and tibish had everything they wanted and needed. they were the upper of the lower class in all of waterdeep. material possetions were not enough for ellestar. she was still wondering about her past and parents all her life. she wanted to know who she was and where she came from. when she confronted tibish about it she was still unsatisfied. one night when she was walking along the alleys and streets of the slummish city, she looked into the midnight blue sky and realized waterdeep holds no future for her, just a young death. with more internal conflicts of the same subject building she left waterdeep, and since then has not returned. she now travels aimlessly with a palidan known as maervok raelic, and a ranger called gullylan. she still searches for her parents and anything linking to her past, even though she knows well enough it is nothing.

spirit. it is the hero's strength, the mother's resilieance, and the poor man's armor. it cannot be broken, and it cannot be taken away. this i must believe.
Go to Top of Page

Baron Sengir
Acolyte

Turkey
28 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2002 :  14:15:16  Show Profile  Visit Baron Sengir's Homepage Send Baron Sengir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The character I'll tell you is not the favourite created.But he really makes me think about everything in the game.He is an assasin in a world FR-Ravenloft.He does not have a name(or changes due to time,place etc.).He is true neutral.(yes,not evil.I think "neutral" is the alignment that fits him)His childhood made him True Neutral. He is lvl 3 using fighter THAC0.He is in a party(some of you must be very surprised)and everyone in the party thinks he is the worst thief of Faerun.I'll give you a home made character in the party:Ardemis BAENRE.Anyone curious about him,I can give you a few information.Of course,nothing is for free...

If you were a dream,I would sleep forever...
Go to Top of Page

Salius Kai
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2002 :  17:51:46  Show Profile  Visit Salius Kai's Homepage Send Salius Kai a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My favorite character I've created is (even though I haven't had a chance to play him. Not many DMs where I am, and Feanor won't be one....oops back on subject) a Half-Elven Illusionist by the Name of Cantrous Drought.

His background is a mystery to all but a select few, and never told the same way twice. He love to lie almost as much as he does tricking people. He will manipulate other PCs into going on quests for him and once he has what he came after, he leaves the othe PCs to what ever mess hes made.

Hes not a very good party member but he can be helpful if you befriend him. He has some pretty pwerful magics and won't hesitate to use them if he thinks it'll put him a step ahead. Hes a very selfish person.

I think he sounds like he will be fun to play and I hope i get a chance.

"Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge."

Salius Kai
Go to Top of Page

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2002 :  20:26:05  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would have to admit that Nighteyes was my favorite, and still is.

He is the ultimate self-reliant Bladesinger. He was a lone adventurer and for the most part had very little role-playing in his history. He went thru many of the canned modules without a real campaign so his history is kinda chaotic.

He was a one-elf army and destroyer of evil. Gradually, I was able to expand on his history and his personality and make him into a real person (to me).

He is a lot like the High Elves in Middle Earth, quiet, contemplative and reserved. His life has been consumed with the pursuit of meaning and nearly always falling short, until very recently.

Things are just starting to come together for him. He now has friends where for the last 275 years he has been mostly alone.

He doesn't drink or dance or play around like most elves. His mind is always on business. He believes that the duty of the Bladesinger is to remain aloof so as to be a more effective defender. He is basically the equivalent of a Paladin in Hanali Celanil's service only without the special abilities. He has a detached sort of appreciation for beauty in all it's forms and credits Hanali with giving the elves the gifts that make life worth living.

He sees himself as a defender of beauty and love, always apart but protecting them so that others may enjoy them. He's a very complicated person, but his driving force is the desire to protect those who cannot protect themselves, that much is simple.

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page

Exilion
Seeker

60 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2002 :  15:58:04  Show Profile  Visit Exilion's Homepage Send Exilion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rory_Lana,

My favourite character HAS to be King Exilion the Great. I am a fantastical, forthcoming, majestic king who holds dark spells and yet has an attitude that belies most other dark wizards. Come to me for realmslore and knowledge of all types, and I will most certainly be of help to you, Rory_Lana.

Bring forth power unto my reign
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2003 :  21:03:49  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I generally RP with a couple different characters (like right now, in an RPG with my friends, I'm RPing with my BG2: SOA character Kinya and in the Inn, I'm RPing with Sadon, my drow character). My most favorite would have to be Zorin. She's just such a unique character. Even moreso than any of my others. I mean, come on, it's not often that you run into an assassin who is a ranger that uses magic and is the Guardian of Time. (meaning she can control time in just about every aspect). I know that may sound really crazy and impossible but in my original story, that kind of stuff is allowed. There are more reasons than just the fact that she is unique as to why she's my favorite...but it would take forever to explain them all.

"What's that," asked Mogget.
"Sardines," said Sam. "I knew they were standard rations, so I got a few tins for you."
"What are sardines?" Moggest asked suspiciously. "And why is there a key? Is this some sort of Abhorsen joke?"
Abhorsen by Garth Nix

"What you made a vampire...Pomeranian?!" --Hannibal King from Blade Trinity

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Targon Moonrise
Learned Scribe

163 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2003 :  23:04:41  Show Profile  Visit Targon Moonrise's Homepage Send Targon Moonrise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not as good as Sadon in making characters but I would have to say my best character is Targondigeta. He is my second character made but he is a bit better than my first because I understand a bit more about FR than when I made my first, Dinan Ko'Tret.
Targondigeta is a Drow Lich and ex-Archmage of Menzoberrenzan, before Gromph Baenre. Gromph tried to kill Targondigeta but Targon saved himself by becoming a Lich. He hates Drow and has killed many, afterwards taking any items he find that had any value in the Underdark.In the inn, Targon is making a visit to the surface and that's all I know.

May Melkor smile upon every spell you cast.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000